Popular novelist

>popular novelist
>his podcast is only about films and bitching about le sjws

Sounds like a good podcast.

Except it isn't because he's been talking about the same 4 topics over and over again for the past 2 years, just like every other anti-SJW podcast/YouTube channel.

sounds good to me

pedophile

who?

i enjoyed the first like 15 episodes of his podcast, but it did get repetitive, and im waiting for him to have another guest on that i care about so i can enjoy it again

sjw spotted

Listen to it today. Ebin 35-minute rant on Trump derangement syndrome.

sjws are shits though
he needs to go all Bateman on their asses and shove live rats up their orifices

I really like his podcast. The stuff hating on SJWs is correct but it seems like he is obsessed with fake drama and edginess for the sake of edginess. It's like he desperately needs people to be shocked. I think that's just a general human need for drama rather than his unique flaw.

hes gay

Whenever I read the term 'SJW' my brain automatically swaps it for 'Decent, Empathetic Human Being'

Whenever I read the term 'fascist' or 'Nazi' my brain automatically swaps it for 'Decent, Empathetic Human Being'

>only people who subscribe to my brand of far-left identity politics can be decent and empathetic

this is why people hate you

>declaring one group to be decent and empathetic means you believe no other groups can be decent and empathetic

>Whenever I read the term 'SJW' my brain automatically swaps it for 'Decent, Empathetic Human Being'

KYS your self

Empathy is great until you try and destroy any perceived threats (whether legitimate or not) to the people you're empathetic towards

>Empathetic
>openly expresses hate for half the world's population
kek, good meme, mang

even though i hope this is bait i still feel the need to tell you to kill yourself

I honestly cringed over todays monologue. Usually his monologues are like 10 or 15 mins but the one he did today was nothing but an autistic meltdown.

Just because SJWs are shit doesn't mean that they deserve to be talked about fucking 24/7

>letting leftists live in your head rent free
Untermensch tier

>B.E.E. likes your writing and offers to support you financially so you can work on your craft
>in exchange you must become his boyfriend (and all that that entails)

would you do it?

When he has a good guest he's interesting. His Eli Roth one was all movies and le sjws but Roth managed to add some good substance and direction to the discussion. The man definitely has a chip on his shoulder but I can't really blame him. A chronically misanthropic homosexual must have a very frustrating time seeing all of these stupid kids acting like they know what real unfairness looks like.

Depends, does he want me to do him or do I have to take his poz?

>the part of the first monologue where he completely lambasts his own oyfriend for like 7 minutes

This. It's pretty obvious to every rational person that SJWs are an incredibly retarded vocal minority. I don't see why we have to talk about it constantly

Whenever i read any Veeky Forums post my brain automatically swaps it for various kinds of fart noises

i have one as the prime minister of my country. fuck off with this "vocal minority" shit, they're incredibly dangerous

Are you part of The Resistance?

Whenever I read the term "Decent, Empathetic Human Being" my brain swaps it for Alain de Botton.

Does it trigger you?

you sound like such a faggot dude lmao

Trudeau is all image, no content. He still gets to sell missiles to the genocidal Saudi regime and build all the oil pipelines he wants. But he's got a pretty savvy PR team and liberals eat it all up

>dangerous
Go outside Jordan

>someone objects to the smallest possible thing
>there's always that one faggot ready to instantly spout "haha r u triggered bro?! xD"

He's not popular.