Are multivitamin pills worth it Veeky Forums?

Are multivitamin pills worth it Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalxpress.com/news/2017-02-people-outward-health-actual.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.
Eat raw meat.

What do you mean by "it", tritefaggot?

>tritefaggot
Why the homophobia?

Really wondering if anyone on sci is dumb enough to eat uncooked meat,I'm assuming not

Yes.
Supplements have very clear effects on those suffering from vitamin deficiencies, so at the very least it will prevent you from getting scurvy or something else along those lines.

No, medium to well done.

Why the mental illness?

probably worth it:

- vitamin D
- zinc
- fish oil
- beta-caroten

>Why the mental illness?
Mental illnesses are a social construct and homosexuality is not even one by the DSM

my pills contain the 200% or reccomended dose of vitamin D, probably useful in the winter.

And neither is being transgender. However, until 2013 the DSM considered gender dysphoria a mental illness, now they dont. Its funny how their definitions change based on the publics feelings instead of their own definitionsand science. If your brain inhibits you from producing offspring, you are a genetic fuck up. Its literally the only thing that every lifeform on Earth has evolved to do, and its the sole driving force behind evolution. If an entire species turned gay, they would go extinct. Dont get me wrong, i think most humans are worthless piles of trash and non-procreating mental illnesses are a blessing, but this hugbox “everyone is perfectly normal in their own special snowflake way” bullshit needs to stop. If you take offense to the word faggot you do not belong on Veeky Forums, go to reddit.

> If your brain inhibits you from producing offspring, you are a genetic fuck up.
Not an argument, there's much more to humanity than reproduction. Plus there's adoption and artificial insemination and all that nowadays anyway.

> If you take offense to the word faggot you do not belong on Veeky Forums, go to reddit.
Take your unscientific homophobia elsewhere.

Do you get offended at the word "moron" or are you used to it by now?

Faggot/fag is a common here, either as a standalone insult or a suffix to replace "-er"

Why don't you lurk a bit more?

Multivitamins are only useful for people who have a vitamin/mineral deficient diet. If you overdo it with multivitamins, some of the otherwise beneficial ingredients can build up in your liver and damage it.

Gender dysphoria is, gender non-conformity isn't, moron.

A common word*

>-fish oil
>Advertised to protect your brain
>contains mercury

vitamin D is pretty good

a medium rare steak is the best choice desu

I upvote this post, reddit. There's been study that having a daily fish oil supplement increases your survival rate from heart attack by 50% and that's only one listed benefit.
If your diet isn't perfect and not many people don't have. I have noticed a clear increase in well-being when eating my supplements every day.
Of course when you are young you don't necessarily see any difference or reason but you will see a time will come when you need them.

See this picture for supplements that are worth it.

picture is from 2010, note that beta carotene is not worth it according to this picture, but more recent evidence suggests that it indeed has certain health benefits and as a bonus makes you more attractive

medicalxpress.com/news/2017-02-people-outward-health-actual.html

I've done it, nothing happened.

Multivitamins are garbage.

Half of the vitamins in there get in the way of each others absorption.

Vitamin D and ZMA is where it's at.

You may want to convince yourself there’s something more to life than procreation. And to an extent there is, but when it comes down to the basic level of why you are here, the answer is to produce offspring. If you fail at that one task, its natures way of telling you that your species is better off without you. You can argue the worth of living your life and accomplishments but thats all subjective. The only objective goal for any biological organism is to produce offspring. Im not saying gay people don’t deserve the same rights as everyone else, in fact Alan Turing is one of my personal heroes. However, if you make the arguement that there is nothing wrong with being gay, you are delusional.

Sorry i dont bother to keep all your faggy gender problems straight. Either way, the DSM changed its stance on one of those gender issues in 2013 from being a mental illness, to not being one, based purely on feelings. Its not science, its feelings.

Jesus, everything you say is retarded. Jus stick to your "why the x" meme

Yeh man better than aderall shit

>usually order medium rare
It's too rare
>order medium too correct it
It's too well done
>get looked at like an autismo when I describe this to waiter any other time
>kind of think they'll fuck with my food if I ask to send it back to sit in the pan for another couple minutes

I think at this point it's a meme, I argued with this guy too a month or two ago. It might even be a bot.

same
>GOTTA HAVE THE D

magnesium as well
i take 600 mg of magnesium and 50mg zinc, difference is noticeable. i wake up with a deeper voice and a strong erection

If I want steak, I eat it at home. Cast iron and a little bit of lard to sear it. If thickness < 1", 1:30-45 each side at medium-high heat. If thickness > 1", 2:30 each side at medium-high heat. Pepper it to fuck after salting it and waiting half an hour for it to get to room temp before cooking it.

Always ends up inbetween med-rare and medium with a perfect crust.

I'm dieting + eat cheaply,
bought a 100 pills for $20.
Take one every 3rd day, lasts a year and don't have to super-optimize what I eat.

Honestly I don't know if it makes much difference but here's what I take

Vit B complex, Vit C, Vit D, Vit E
cinnamon, green tea extract, apple cider vinegar
whey protein, BCAAs, creatine, glutamine
fish oil
CoQ10

Don't overdo the D brah. Don't want to get that hypercalcemia.

>that brosience itt
holy shit

Furries belong in the

No, unless your sick and/or pregnant.

examine.com

Isn't fish oil basically vitamid D,A and omega 3? Why are they separate?