What do truffles taste like?

what do truffles taste like?

Aphrodite's pussy.

Musky armpit and musky breath.

Well I'm sold.

Pig vagina.

No, I'm 100% serious. It's why pigs are so good at hunting for them.

Overpriced and not worth it but you like to tell your friends that you experienced it. Pic related.

Like smelly feet but in a good way

They're weird - a strange flavor that really doesn't taste like anything else, but goes well with other foods, particularly those involving wheat, cheese and/or eggs. It's kind of similar to the funky flavor you get from dry aged beef or serrano ham/prosciutto. It's a musky flavor that would almost be unpleasant on its own, but when it hits other flavors it adds a dimension that's almost mind blowing. Although it's a strong taste that might not be to everyone's liking. I've had a lot of otherwise good dishes ruined by someone getting too enthusiastic with fucking truffle oil, which is like a shitty, less dimensional version of the flavor. But the real deal is so expensive it's almost always used in moderation, which is how they work best.

Dirt. Payed a lot of money to go to a Chef's table dinner and one of the chefs there came by and gave us each big slices of fresh truffle. Had to choke it down while cringing because it tasted awful.

They taste kinda like dirt/soil, and smell like butane gas. It makes me almost throw up. If something is even remotely truffle flavoured I can't eat that, and since I am from Tuscany, where truffle is fairly common that's a problem to me

MSG

"H-hey, I ate a truffle once. It tasted like pig vagina. Let's go out.

>funky flavor you get from dry aged beef
>hits other flavors

this is a good explanation. it needs to be used carefully

boopa di beppo

I think he means he fucked the woman in this picture for a financial transaction but it was overpriced and over rated.

Because of the appearance of the female, he likes to tell his friends he had her.

Like tasty dirt.

What does pig vagina taste like?

Solid analysis. I concur.

it tastes like gas/lpg

milky sand coin bag

Truffles.

Fug.