I'm at Taco Bell buying one of these bad boys right now. What can I expect Veeky Forums?

I'm at Taco Bell buying one of these bad boys right now. What can I expect Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vZkjRVjge0g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The runs

Shitty food

expect a five layer burrito with potatoes thrown in. light to decent 5/10

Know that I invented this ten years ago.

Having them add some of that red enchilada sauce really kicks that niggy up a notch.

It was bretty good. There wasn't enough potato's in mine. When I did get a bite of it with the tato's though, it was solid. 6/10 would buy again, especially considering it's a dollar.

This was good but I was disappointed they used chipotle sauce, there was waaaaaaay too much and it felt like you were eating chipotle soup inside a tortilla

>this maymay again
must suck to have the digestive system of an infant

Aren't those pretty much just the loaded potato grillers except with meat?

It's better than the loaded potato griller and is a better value than the 1/2 potato burrito at 1 dollar. If you like Taco Bell's potatoes you'll like is, it also has some nice zest with the sauce they use.

The potato rito is literally the perfect menu item for me. I don't like the shitty dorito tacos, or any of the other overpriced items taco bell sells. I really only like burritos. Anything else on the dollar menu sucks, like the beefy fritos burrito is way too dry.

Now I can go to T bell, get 2 potato ritos for $2.17 plus tax, and leave full.

No other chain will fill me up for $2.

I'm gonna be sad as fuck when Tbell drops these cuz I won't be going back.

If the meat is not fresh it's gonna be really dry

Maybe by then you'll find a job, learn to cook, or die in a car accident.

Literally just finished eating one. Grab a handful of diablo sauce and drench it in that shit. Add in a frozen baja blast and it makes the perfect cheap meal.

I like the spicy potato soft taco better because it's got lettuce, but the potatorito is totally acceptable.

It's a'ight.

Everything's so similar at Taco Bell and I go there so infrequently that I barely remember what's good or not. The only things I know I like for sure are chalupas and tacos. I usually just order whatever's in the box.

Every time I order the XXL grilled stuft burrito they always find a way to fuck it up somehow. Last time I ordered one the tortilla was burnt black., and another time they gave me seasoned beef instead of chicken despite it being on my fucking receipt. I'm about to just go to an actual taqueiria for my burrito fix at this point, only thing holding me to Taco Bell is the chalupas.

youtube.com/watch?v=vZkjRVjge0g

Disappointment

Cheesy bean & rice burrito on the dollar menu is good, so is the chicken mini quesadilla. You can also try the BFB with chipotle or jalapeno sauce, though that will raise the price a little.

bacon isnt meat?

poppies :^)

Daddy yummm

pewpees lol