The second sentence on the 257th page of the book you're currently reading describes the longest relationship you'll...

the second sentence on the 257th page of the book you're currently reading describes the longest relationship you'll have.

GO

bonus points for other anons being able to identify the books

"But this was nothing like an interior decor magazine here,too much furniture and too many posters and bookshelves were testimony to the student existence we had just left behind"

ok, i'll interpret that.

your longest relationship will be overshadowed by emotional bagage and immaturity.

After flying down her own lane, Margarita got into another that crossed the first at right angles

ill bite.

>Moby Dick

"But you must be a thorough whaleman, to see these sights; and not only that, but if you wish to return to such a sight again, you must be sure to take the exact intersecting latitude and longitude of you first stand-point, else so chance-like are such observations of the hills, that your precise, previous standpoint would require a laborious rediscovery; like the Solomon islands, which still remain incognita, though once high-ruffed Mendanna trod them and old Figuera chronicled them."

how fucked am I?

oh my... you'll get cucked/cheated on. sad!

Praeterea lapidem digito cum tundimus, ipsum
tangimus extremum saxi summumque colorem,
nec sentimus eum tactu, verum magis ipsam
duritiem penitus saxi sentimus in alto.

i'd say you will meet someone you could be happy with but somehow it won't work out. you'll try to replace them but it will never be the same, despite you desperately trying to recreate the relationship you had with them.

>of Courtly Love, unmodified since Dark Ages, so relentlessly

mfw

>be.. me
>actually me right now

I miss you Julia

not even english

oh, bad one.
it means the person you want to love won't let you touch them and you will only feel the thoughness of their stone cold heart.

>Therefore, what the queen desired of him was his only desire.
So I'm gonna be a doormat? Fuck.

ouch

let the feels flow trough you. i'm sorry my predictions are hitting close home. i should have put an accuracy warning in the op.

a doormat? you will be her serf, her possesion, her bond-slave

"I trowe that it be so, for well I woot it fareth so with me."

Tfw he's talking about the misery of loveless marriages

It doesn't even have 257 pages.

i can't blame you, her self flows so loudly you can't miss much.

"But little King-Post was small and short, and at the same time little King-Post was full of a large and tall ambition, so that this loggerhead stand-point of his did by no means satisfy King-Post"

this really isn't looking bright, anons...

are you, by any chance, not very well endowed?

there there

"It would be Jane or Sukie, lively with malice."

>are you, by any chance, not very well endowed?
A sad 7 inches I'm afraid

atleast you won't get bored

>7 inches
I think I am just 6 :(

I have always liked hateful women

Right

that's bot too shabby. maybe the implication was that you'll happen to date a sizequeen.

win/win in that case

sorry user

"In doing this, we should not just take together what we have previously taken apart."

hmm

It was a grand farewell dinner. as he and Denisov were leaving to join their regiment after Epiphany.

My book only has 253 pages. ;_;

'The first minute of extra time.'

>the predicate is implied. football match..

Hmm I'm gonna venture a guess here and say The Master & Margarita?

"This can be no trivial detail, no minor by-product of mindless, purposeless forces. We are trult meant to be here."

So, good?

W and P

>"When I say the 'lightning flashes' I set the flash down, once as an action and a second time as a subject acting; and thus a thing is fancifully affixed to a phenomenon, which is not one with it, but which is stable, which is, and does not 'come.'"
Sounds pretty bad desu.

"It is good for it always to cleave to God."

>Oui, Excellence, bégaye le prisonnier.

"These editions contained various revisions, the second being arguably the most satisfactory, but the general shape and purpose of the work remained unchanged"

Ouch.

hmmm indeed

you'll be gay someday

though luck

doesn't sound like you will get much stage time in this relationship.

the first one that sounds promising. enjoy!

sounds like you'll give up at some point

so, you will get a divorce because one of you strays from the path of god

actually sounds like a hot femdom relationship

now it depends on how satifsied you are with the general shape and purpose of your "work"

"Wherefore they had drawn up the ships row behind row, and had filled up the wide mouth of all the shore that the headlands shut in between them"

I'm a girl btw ._.

>I'm a girl btw ._.
me too :s

classic "riding the cock carousel and then the door closes forever"

"The accompanying guns quickly joined in and began a lively cannonade."

It is almost like a fortune cookie.

I hear you anoness, I usually don't bother pointing that out cause what's the use, but pretending to be male is starting to mess with my writing

>4 And the woman took the two men, and hid them, and said thus, There came men unto me, but I wist not whence they were: 5 And it came to pass about the time of shutting of the gate, when it was dark, that the men went out: whither the men went I wot not: pursue after them quickly; for ye shall overtake them.
Guess it's polyamorous adventures for me.

Ah, a good old bukkake with the wife eh?

oh god, you will end up as one of those middle aged, fat couples that go to swinger clubs.

you will provably only get physical with whores. sorry bout that

>And if it is a mystery, then we, too, had the right to preach mystery and to teach them that it is not the free choice of the heart that matters, and not love, but the mystery, which they must blindly obey, even setting aside their own conscience.

>reading books with 257 pages
lol get fucked

the good ole "mystery adds excitement". just make sure she doesn't confuse mystery with 'hiding other guys'...

>reading

what a nerd

>The disastrous uprising of Wang Fuchen broke out shortly after this date in Shaanxi.

>Man, when he loves a woman, wants precisely this love from her and is thus himself as far as can be from the presupposition of female love; supposing, however, that there should also be men to whom the desire for complete surrender is not alien, well, then they are - not men.

ok then...

you will forever be haunted by your past, user. shit sucks.

Thommy, I...

>"He said that he had come down from our I.C.B.M. station in the Hebrides to pick up some stuff that wasn't urgent, and he couldn't understand why they had failed to send us a signal about him."

sad

ugh... the "i'm picking my stuff up unanounced after not answering your texts for 3 months"

''Il eu un vage sourire'' - ''He had a vague smile''

I like this

What does it mean

it's the description of the breakup scene.

how melancholic

"And when I went there, I was unnatural" kek

>I tell you, let go of her

Guess I'm forever a rapist then

That pleased Rostov and he launched into his story, getting more and more excited as he told it

The uprising of your wang, shortly after a date in Shaanxi, will be disastrous.

>It's just occurred to him.
desu my gf did grab my dick five times before I got the hint.

"Ich glaubte, ich sei gefragt."

kek

You'll let your initial excitement about the relationship carry you away into a fantasy world

no hope for you m8

"With all this there went a persistent hostility to formal education and a countervailing cult of experience."

Dude I think your page has just placeholder text.

>marrying a whale

wew

"I've done with the old world for ever, and may I have no news, no echo, from it."

Looks like I'm gonna be MGTOW.

Genuine kek

>He was energetic and devoted, after his fashion, to the well-being of his people.

Y-you too!

>The sun, for instance, is no longer the sun of concrete experience and of nature-religion, the god which dispenses light, warmth, life, growth, and also scorching, pestilence, and death, who victoriously rises out of night, puts to flight the winter, and renews nature: it is now one of a number of co-ordinated forces, almost a cipher in a calculable set of determinants.

f-fuck

"Dolores Haze and her lover!"

That's about what I expected out of Lolita, just not as on-the-nose.

"It was a frightening pain, because he could not see what was happening, and he had the feeling that some mortal injury was being done to him."

Feelsbadman domestic abuse

"This latter bit of psychopathic-sexualis is a recurring Talmudic obsession, as we have seen, having nothing to do with any Christian pronouncement, but it is a challenge for the rabbis to get away from toilet themes for very long, and this passage reflects that mania."
(_)
_ _____ __
| |/ _ \ \ /\ / /
| | __/\ V V /
| |\___| \_/\_/
_/ |
|__/

Nice dude, I love Augustine.

>Il eu
really makes me think

May I govern so
To heal Rome's harms and wipe away her woe.

So says Lucius, in Shakespeare's Titus Andronicus, 5.3.146-7

What did he mean by this?

1984 is for plebs, gtfo.

>Golden lads and girls all must,
>As chimney sweepers, come to dust.

how fuck am I lads

t. Trump Supporter

What does politics have to do with anything, you troglodyte.

"They have crossed the river secretly and are moving westward."

so she'll leave me and move to California without telling me

"Some people are more alike than others"

Cuz you trump supporters wat a totalitarian oppressive regime

>The ex-waitress of Darch's Dining-Rooms was absorbed in the contemplation of a large dish, containing a leathery-looking substance of a mottled yellow colour, profusely sprinkled with little black spots.

>The pamphlet lately published on the division of Poland, wherein the King is very roughly treated, is to be had without difficulty, as well as other performances, which attack some of the most conspicuous characters with all the bitterness of satire.

>wat
Also who said I was a Trump supporter? Your mannerisms suggests that you are probably retarded so I won't waste anymore time with you. Go back to Wattpad and continue with your shitty fan fiction that you undoubtedly make. You have an infant's grasp on literature.

"For we were polite in those days, and no hostess would have dreamed of simply sending her card and writing on it 'Tea' or 'Dancing' or 'Music'."

>haha he had a typo in his post, this will blow him out of the water that loser! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

For it transcends all distension between past and future, and all the fleeting transience of time.