Is it sexist to diss women for being makeup/appearance focused, while being Veeky Forums? A lot of women...

Is it sexist to diss women for being makeup/appearance focused, while being Veeky Forums? A lot of women, if you call them out, they say 'we can be both at once'

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont see why it matters you fucking pig
im just happy if i see a woman reading a good book.
idiot.

I don't see what outward appearance has to do too heavily with personal interest?

do all people who read the same shit look alike? is this a cult?

yes it is.

True but books are supposed to be for intellectuals, philosophical, deep thinkers. People who obsess over their lipstick and hair cannot be taken seriously.

you know I said what I said, but I am also heavily against vanity. OP and are on to something.

books are for whoever is able to read them you moron.
a lot of beautiful men are probably much smarter than you bud. what about them?

and whose to say they "obsess" about it? maybe it's just a rational response to standing in front of a one-way mirror to an audience of potential millions

>True but books are supposed to be for intellectuals, philosophical, deep thinkers.
Made me think

It just shows that women see Veeky Forums as a status thing, otherwise there is no reason to care how you look. The real writers don't care if they look like slobs, because they are so immersed in their work.

>The real writers don't care if they look like slobs
Name three.

>implying lit isnt a status thing
>implying everything isnt a status thing
>implying being the ugly-smart-guy isnt a desperate attempt at a status thing

>>implying being the ugly-smart-guy isnt a desperate attempt at a status thing
Fucking this.

>>>The real writers don't care if they look like slobs
>Name three.

iconic

Guy doesn't even look half bad. He's just old and fat.
y-you too

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2013/01/no_self-respecting_woman_would.html

of course not

vanity and narcissism are negative traits regardless of anything else

the fact that you would need to even ask this worries me
makes me think that if a woman were to do something as extreme as commit genocide people would honestly wonder if it was sexist or not to punish her for it

Another wonderful thread shit out on the front page from your friends at /r9k/.

Don't forget your sages.

>Comparing vanity to genocide

I KNOW YOU MUST BE SO UGLY THAT YOUR POST BECAME HILARIOUS

No but make up is a mask. What is it masking?

>be male
>shave, comb hair, and put on some nice clothes before doing a video
>no problem
>be woman
>put on makeup, style hair, and put on some nice clothes before doing a video
>FUCKING VAIN, NARCISSISTIC WHORE
why do you hate woman?

It is the cultural norm. Narcissism is shamed in Asian cultures, but in the US everyone wants to be on some reality show. I don't know why women are so easy to brainwash into this mindset though, but they truly cannot think for themselves.

>be faggot
>shave, comb hair, and put on some nice clothes before doing a video

fixed :DDDDDDDDDDDD

>be a faggot
>do a video
GOTEM X_DDDD

I'm not trying to compare them I'm just saying that if people continue to think of everything in terms of sexist or not sexist its gonna lead down a dark path

I think sexism is kind of a weird self fulfilling prophecy in a way
Just by thinking of things in those terms you kind of set yourself up to see it in everything in the same way people see other dichotomies in everything

>asian cultures
>not super boring, samey and unprogressive

americans may be narcissists but that doesnt mean we all want reality tv shows. we want to be individuals, part of that is just how we choose to appear

dummy, if that was the case you wouldn't have automatically attacked her for being a woman who chose to wear make up.
men do the same thing in different ways but wheres your issue with that ugly?

ADMIT IT YOU DUMB SLUTS. WHEN YOU WEAR MAKEUP FOR YOUTUBE VIDEOS ABOUT LITERATURE, THE REAL SUBJECT OF THE VIDEO IS HOW PRETTY YOU ARE, AND YOU ARE DYING FOR ORBITERS TO SAY IT.

>implying anytime you appear anywhere in plublic it isn't actually a very healthy and suggested move to put consideration into your appearance

From the thumbnail she looks like she is dumb. Is that correct?

who cares

I never attacked anyone

and who says I don't have any issues with men?
of course men do the same kind of thing

but people don't cry sexism every time a man gets criticized for something
this is the whole issue
its women who are much more commonly using sexism as a shield against criticism not men although some men enable them which is just as bad

no woman is screaming sexism here.
if anything it's just people like OP harassing innocent women about something that's obviously way more important to ugglies like OP than the women themselves.
they have every right to be rude and defensive when someone says something like that for no reason

not right here right now of course but other places they do

also OP isn't really doing anything wrong either
its perfectly fare to criticize anyone for vanity and if women truly don't care about the flaws in their own character that's entirely on them
it certainly doesn't give them the right to take it out on someone else

if you say a rude thing to someone's face, its fair to respond in equal measure.
we're talking about people who aren't here so it doesnt matter.
but the OP's post implies that these women are being targeted and harassed for something inconsequential in a sexist way and yet he's playing the role of a victim
it's ridiculous and youre still very ugly

there's something very wrong with a girl that doesn't care about her appearance. it comes naturally to little girls and if they lose it completely when growing up, you should be alerted.

You don't actually do this, do you, OP?

Who fucking cares what women think

Well I just think that's wrong

Just because someone is being mean to you that never gives you the right to be mean back because then you just get caught in an endless pattern of meanness and nobody comes out the other side better off

This really seems like a basic ethical lesson your parents or some authority figure should have taught you at some point in your life
They probably would have put it something like "treat others the way you want to be treated"

>Who fucking cares what women think
communists, zionists, white men, and the make up industry.

pretty much only niggers and women doing it right at all.

>Is it sexist to diss women for being makeup/appearance focused, while being Veeky Forums?
it's sexist to diss women for being makeup/appearance focused, period.
women have the right to rub dirt in their eyes if they want. Make fun of her books all you want, right? But attacking someone for how they look is basic bitch shit.

Unless they're wearing sweatpants in public, and not doing sports. That's a fashion fuck off.

>Unless they're wearing sweatpants in public, and not doing sports. That's a fashion fuck off.
shell suits protect you against the lizard people, who sent you?

>treat others the way you want to be treated"
you, like the op, seem to have a very distorted version of who the aggressor is. you get treated as you deserve.
in this case the agressor is you guys, obviously you fail to realize it as you feel victimized by your own self-inflicted ugliness.

no comment

>your own self-inflicted ugliness
why did mommy make me this way

She is my type, I would die to fuck a cute nerd girl

you could wear make up you phony self-hating sack of shit

Wait how can an aggressor also be victimized?

b-but boys don't wear make-up

Gender is a social creation though, and we should change it so women focus on more substantial, important topics. It is ultimately the only way they can compete with men, and earn their success instead of get trophies/affirmative action.

youre asking me man.
its the paradox of your logic.
youre offended by a woman doing something you dont like that has nothing to do with you whtsoever.
think about it moron.

>Gender is a social creation though
everything you said is true but this is not. "some" genders are social creations. not all.

make up was invented by ugly wommen so they can cheat virile men in abandoning reason for pretense of truth

just because something doesn't affect you personally that doesn't mean you shouldn't be allowed to criticize it

people do lots of bad things that don't affect me personally

who says it is a good thing to take two different genders and try to mash them into one undefineable mudsoup?
who says women and men have to compeed? why can't they just complete each other instead? why do women have to stop their feminine drives to be more competitive in a male way? why do men have to cut down their manly traits? why does modern society thing equality is the end goal? this is fucking stupid. men and women are not equal. none is better than the other. but by trying to level them iut we will destroy the beauty of both. we will definitely destroy the attraction one has for the other.

fuck off platonist, you know you're gay anyway

you should be allowed to criticize it but should you be able to harass someone about it for it for no legitimate reason? and then feel offended when they dont react positively?
maybe if they were running a country, but this is youtube videos you moron.

men's beautiful assholes have only one function, get your mind out of the gutter you sodomite

key phrase: doesnt affect me personally

so when the OP sends angry messages about makeup to a small youtube channel it isnt personal?
ugly moron

Look if you don't want people to leave angry comments then DON'T UPLOAD A VIDEO TO YOUTUBE WHERE PEOPLE CAN LEAVE ANGRY COMMENTS

You can't complain that people are critical of you when you willingly open yourself up to criticism

This kind of thing is just going to happen naturally its not really someone else's fault if you don't know what you're getting into or just can't handle someone else's opinion of you

Also don't try to make me feel sorry for any youtubers
They're all just trying to make easy money

by that logic: DONT SEND MEAN COMMENTS IF YOU CANT HANDLE THAT PEOPLE WILL BE MEAN BACK

at the end of the day youre simply jealous.
they make money by doign something you cant on account of how ugly you are.
its pathetic and you can't make that "okay". Its something you can do but no one is proud of you or ever will be.

or maybe just dont watch the video you moron.
why is it so important that they know they shouldnt be pretty for you?

I take it personal when soulless women we read to escape from try to invade my medium. They already have everything but they want to invade a medium they can't possibly understand ? FUCK them

>your medium
>video blogging

nope. if anything you should be flattered you moron. but youre so ugly that this threatens you, i know.

you are beyond salvation

you should seek professional help if dou need to read to escape anything. you should also seek social interactions if you think women ((can't into le lit, hue))