Is there anything you can do with plain yogurt besides using in in place of heavy cream?

Is there anything you can do with plain yogurt besides using in in place of heavy cream?

I like chopped fruit with yoghurt for breakfast with honey and a bit of pollen sprinkled over.

Other than that it is a lower fat replacement for heavy cream like you said, works well to reduce fat in curries whilst giving it a creamy (and tangy flavour if using natural greek yoghurt).

You can drizzle some honey on it for dessert. You can make tzatziki or riata with it. There are also several yogurt curries you can make.

dip potato chips into it
dip for various vegetables would be good as well I think

lassi

I use it in place of sour cream on tacos.

You can add other things to it and now you have flavored yogurt which you can eat.

It's good in marinades and also in a bunch of Indian curries.

I put some in my tomato soup.

Cumin, tumeric a bit of garlic and use it to marinade chicken thighs over night. Grill next day!

mix it with watermelon and a little sugar. fucking awesome.

eat a few spoonfuls every morning

use it for a cheesecake bruh
one third yoghurt two thirds cheese or something like that

Mix lemon curd and a very small amount of honey into it.

Soak in some oats overnight and eat with jam and/or berries in the morning

It's good with pretty much anything in Indian cuisine.

If it's like bulgarian yoghurt, aka not too sweet just add some chopped cucumber, garlic, salt and if you want some fennel (or dill, not too sure which one it was in English).
Afterwards add water to the consistency you like and you've got a nice cold soup type thing in 5 minutes tops. It's real nice on a hot day and you can always change it up with some spices.

I use yogurt in pancakes, you can substitute the butter or vegetable oil with it.

>tzatziki
>herb/garlic dip
>mix with soft cheese and make a banitsa
>use for thickening currys
>Add to cheese sauces/macaroni cheese to thicken and improve texture

for breakfast i like to mix it with raw oats and a bit of honey

>already have lactose in yogurt
>add honey to it
W H Y

>using in place of heavy cream
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT

Breakfast parfait. Layer yogurt, fruit, and granola in a glass cup

Try marinading chicken with Greek yogurt. Tenderizes the meat so don't marinade for too long. I've used it with rabbits I've shot too, and worked out well. I did Chef John's paprika chicken recipe and it turned out really well. Everyone was amazed with how juicy and perfectly cooked everything was.

Put dill, capers and lemon juice in it and use as a dressing for a smoked fish salad. Lovely with watercress, zucchini ribbons and samphire.

Use it in the place of mayonnaise or sour cream.

Yogurt choclste shakes.

I like it with tortilla chips.

You can also make really good scones with it. I use instead of sour cream or whatever the recipe calls for.

this, add it to mango or other pickle and you have a quality dip for pappadums or just chips

Exfoliating

If it's Greek you can summon Akis

You can use it instead of heavy cream in about everything heavy cream can be used in. Soups. Desserts. Ice cream. Smoothies. Dips. Seasoning for savory dishes. Literally hundreds of applications, and in many of them (especially sweet) it's better than sour cream.

I don't know what you'd need it more for. It's like you were asking "Is there anything I can do with kosher salt besides using it in place of normal salt?"

Yoghurt tatses great with instant coffee powder, not joking.