What is the smartest thing to actively be doing

What is the smartest thing to actively be doing.

dying

yes but other than

Lean

weeeeeed

Watching Richard and Mortimer while your wife cuckolds you. The thinking man's past time combined with the thinking man's fetish.

, but unironically. If you can handle the idea that you will die, anything you actively do will be better.

Sythesizing LSD in your garage using Morning Glory seeds you bought on Amazon and selling it for an insane profit while tripping balls like once a week just for funsies. If that sounds oddly specific its because fuck you, what i do on my property is my own business.

but unironically. If you're actively dying then your not dead.

just sell the LSA with Piracetam.

I was selling LSA but people complained about the nausea. So I started selling the LSA with an LSH conversion “kit” (because LSH is unstable as fuck and needs to be made about 20 minutes before its ingested) but druggies were too stupid to mix 2 liquids together and wait 20 minutes. So i said fuck it, might aswell go all out.

Improbable. It strains belief that someone could produce actual LSD in a "garage".

>LSA to LSH
you're making LST

Neuroscience studies and learning new languages to expand your job market availabillity,.

/thread

how to make LSD? I wanna do this

1. Get at least two semesters of ochem under you belt.
2. Download a reputable textbook on how to make LSD.
3. ????
4. Profit.

LST, LSH ive seen claims about both being made from the process but LSH seems to be more widely known, so thats what i marketed it as. The important part was it cut down the nausea, and vasoconstriction significantly, while producing better results for the user. My process has become quite a bit more sophisticated since then, as is necessary to make the leap to LSD.

Yea im going to reference this guy for that
It took a LOT of learning, and you wont be able to find a guide online. Most of the ingredients are controlled substances so a lot of it has to be made practically from scratch in a low light, low oxygen environment. Also a lot of the byproducts from doing so are quite explosive. If you want to trip balls just look up an LSA extraction, its rediculously easy and produces similar effects. You can buy the seeds on amazon and if you have an iron stomach you can just eat them straight, I wouldn’t recommend it, but it wont kill you.

Teaching.

Yep. Everything ive said is an artistic falsehood. Only a fool would take it as fact. You hear that NSA? Good.

Shitposting on Veeky Forums certainly isn't it.

Fat
Pussy
Best
Pussy

google bleach and ammonia LSD crystals

I'm not a newfag mate

i have heard this before. elaborate why

couldnt tell you im a vergin

Fat girls know you could do better, so they try their hardest to be good in bed. Thats about it.

This one. No living being other than human ever committed suicide.