Is imported butter a meme? I don't taste a big difference

Is imported butter a meme? I don't taste a big difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f8CJCIHONJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy lurpak butter retard

What makes it special?

I dunno about Finlandia, but this Kerrygold shit is no joke.

I think the important thing is that the cows were grass-fed.

Butter in general is a meme. Margarine tastes the same and is healthier.

I used to like that but I feel like now it is too much associated with bulletproof coffee and Joe Rogan. Unless a store has self checkout I refuse to let a cashier see me buying that and think I'm into some faggy fad.

I think you underestimate just how little other people care about what you're buying.

No one cares except you. The most I'd ever think if I decided to intently watch you select butter for some reason is that you at either have good taste or are just buying the fancier looking butter because you are insecure.

Have you tried looking up meme in the dictionary, that might help.

When i do my groceries high i like to look at people's carts and try to extrapolate about their life. If i see a guy buying just coffee and butter i just think he lives near the store. I'll judge you more just for being a self conscious bitch. Also consider that I sometimes go shopping high, so i'm probably not someone you should worry about judging you despite being the only person who gives a shit.

Where's your laughinggrills.bmp?

> No one cares except you
And that is enough for me. When I go shopping it is a competition to see who can have the best shopping basket and I am judging everyone.

Its good to show your friends youre hip.
Otherwise its just fucking butter millions of finns eat every day.

I thought Finlandia was a vodka.

Meh, if you're not paying my bills then you don't get to criticize what I spend my money on.

I get Amish butter. 2lbs for 8 bucks

>Amish butter

How's the taste?

I bought some of this shit to try out. Tasted the same as regular butter. Complete rip off.

>European style
>Native American mascot

It's pretty bad and that guy is paying double the actual price.

>literally made just for you by hard-churning Amish lolis
>bad
kys my man

Your cashier probably doesn't give a fuck,care,or know who he is.

And this is why I hate fucking shopping in the middle of the day because of judgemental fucks like you.
I don't need you fucks judging me when I hate a basket full of hot pockets and lunchables. I can spend my money how I want.

Same desu

Now imagine the cashier's thoughts. After my selection of fresh veggies, spices, expensive meats, and overpriced spices and oils is done and she sees your pile of freezer food and bachelor chow. You think she has anything to do for 8 hours but sit there and look at people's stuff and make up narratives in her head? Who looks better, you or me? I don't even eat half the shit I buy, I'm just too pressured to not look like a slob at the checkout that I load it up with fancy shit that rots and gets thrown out. Find a Target with self checkout and buy your junk there, that's what I do.

What is this mass autism? Why do you care if a tired-ass wageslave notices what you buy?

>not caring what other members of society think of you
let me guess, you wear cargo shorts

Grass Fed cows, slow churned butter (causing small fat crystals) and higher fat content/lower water content

No, but I never wear shoes unless I have to, if you just want something to come at me about. Slides or 'flops year-round. Everyone has to look at my sick deformed toes and there isn't fuck they can do about it.

You're scum.

What's wrong with Joe rogan

Hey fuck you cargo shorts are comfy and useful. They let me carry my DS without having to break out my fanny pack

If you have to ask...

Stay buttblasted. We've already established that I don't care about your feefees, sweaty, so feel free to say what you want. Exercise dat freedum of sperg.

Inform me

nothing wrong with him other than being a douche occasionally. other than that he's typically pretty fucking open minded and willing to listen.

He's a meathead bro-tier DUDE DMT LMAO pseudointellectual manlet retard

youtu.be/f8CJCIHONJU

>sweaty
Retard.

Not really. He talks about stuff he's interested in sometimes but usually just gets weird guests and lets them talk about whatever field they're in. If they bring up shit he's interested in he's not just going to stay silent.

giggles..

will never eat other butter again

name sounds too racist

at least its pure butter...

This is some of the best butter I have tried.. Definitely worth the few extra pennies. Though, I am sure there is a domestic dairy which produces a butter of a similar quality, but I have not found it yet.

mmmh du vrai bon beurre, j'ai envie de l'étaler sur mon visage...

the fuck is this
t.finn

What do you think a meme is?

Wow.

>butter hipsters

For real? Fucking for real? Just get a land o lakes like everyone else and quit being fag

>no added hormons*
>*

nigger what?this is the shittiest butter ever, its probably the most common sold in my country, and recently there were some tests on the top sold butters here and this was among the 5-6 that actually lie about their content

>salted butter

kek

>Margarine tastes the same and is healthier.
0/2
How shit butter they have fed you?

Hormone-making lobbies made it so that in America, when a packaging says "no hormones," you are required to add a disclaimer that says added hormones are not bad for you.

That's a damn good shop.

What the fuck

This is a very strong tasting butter, very rich.

Joe rogan is an unbearably smug pseudointellectual who happily shames people over having an opinion different to his own. None of what he talks about is even nearly as deep or meaningful as he'd like to believe. His continued use of steroids is leaving him with a massively inflated, pretentious ego. If you enjoy listening to le passive aggressive man waffle on for an hour about topics he has an extremely limited understanding of then I guess hes not bad

He also thinks he's Ted Nugent.

t. never watched Rogan

>Uncooked eggs
>Mayo
>Jalapenos
>???
>Profit

Wtf, Rogan?!

>unsalted butter

eww

:DDDDDD

Sorry, I should have said hes not bad if you dont mind listening to someone talk about something then every 5 minutes having Joe butt in with something so stupid it makes them pause for a moment

>Putting salt on pancakes

Highly irregular.

Does he drink the pool of oil at the end? Keto gainz right?

why does it look like shit every time, and that pool of oil so healthy.
Whats chipotle mayo btw.

>he doesn't eat like he wants to swing around zombie kettlebells and gigantic battle ropes

the pool of oil is the Rogan piece de resistance

>using The Nuge's name in the same breath as that other guy
>pic related

Sorry.

kerrygold has a really good flavor but its shit for making pie dough, its great for cookies though

Shoutout to DeviantOllaman who turned me on to this masterpiece. Every bit of toast i make that uses this tastes so damn good. Kerrygold is whers its fuckin at

*Ollam

>Lion neither has sword trough forehead or turned into spurdo
Yritä edes

This isn't European. It isn't made with grass fed cow's cream.

You sound insecure

Helvetti mitä humpuukia oikeesti

>go to trader joes
>go to checkout
>dude there says "very healthy choices today"

I can't tell if he was patronizing me or not, I'm not (visibly) fat

>Butter
Reminder that ghee is the alpha male's choice.

>mental illness

>Meme failure

I'm kind of like a meme expert and it always annoys me when people get there memes wrong, I've been into meme (almost studied) since I was a kid and I'm almost 30 now. If you're going to meme just make sure you do it right buddy because Veeky Forums is like the best meme place on the internet and you're making yourself look stupid in front of all the anons. Just a little advice next time you use the south park profit meme it's only 4 lines not 5.

Just trying to help "Newfags" become better at posting to get the best meme out there, a good tip would be to

>Lurk moar

Is that black butter on the right?

I find this one is actually the worst of "fancy" butter and basically the same as regular. It used to be good but recently no.

Finlandia and Kerrygold are both good though

good edid

>basically the same as regular
Nah.

Cashier here, I'm only judging if you buy too much junk food on EBT.

Usually Mexicans buy fresh vegetables, meats and spices. Healthfags buy more fruit, and people with kids buy more junk food.
Singles always buy frozen meals and comfort junk food like snack cakes. You can tell the sad ones apart from the rest.
One more thing is that grocery stores play music that subliminally encourages you to buy emotional eating food.

Sweet cream butter is all the same, but cultured butter like plugra you plebs

No it's a finger box

>Lrn2meme

Steven is that you?

i got some of this shit, its p good

I could care less

>I could care less
You mean couldn't

i can tell you watched joe rogan for 30 minutes and he said one thing you didnt like.

Sheep do not concern themselves with the opinions of grass.