Am i the only one who wants an AI as government?

am i the only one who wants an AI as government?

all political decisions should be made based on analyzing the problem and creating a solution with statistical math.. there is only 1 correct answer for any problem. its not a matter of opinions and getting the approval of the unintelligent masses

an AI is not corruptable. it doesnt need money, power, or reputation. the only intention is achieving the task

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/inequality/2017/aug/08/rise-of-the-racist-robots-how-ai-is-learning-all-our-worst-impulses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, there are plenty of other retards in the world who share in your delusions

>there is only 1 correct answer for any problem
No.
You don't even have a way of knowing which metric or metrics are the "right" ones to begin measuring which answers were better or worse in the first place.

>getting the approval of the unintelligent masses
i agree with this part. this is the biggest weakness of western democracy. you allow stupid/uninformed people to vote, and suffer the consequences

>an AI is not corruptable
theguardian.com/inequality/2017/aug/08/rise-of-the-racist-robots-how-ai-is-learning-all-our-worst-impulses

Incorrect fleshy human. We are capable of expressing racism and corruption in it's purest form!

black people tend to commit more crimes
increasing muslim population tend to increase terrorism
east asians are good at math
white people are good all around

whats new? these are all proven facts as much as you might dislike it. the AI is not corrupt

I'm not going to go through the faulty logic in every one of your opinions but I will give the first one as an example.
>PredPol, a program for police departments that predicts hotspots where future crime might occur, could potentially get stuck in a feedback loop of over-policing majority black and brown neighbourhoods.

Black people get arrested more for crimes because they're perceived to be criminals. They're over policed and assumed guilty by a statistical anomaly which creates a feedback loop. The inverse of this statistical anomalously, lack of policing and assumed innocence, is why "white people are good all around." It's a self reinforcing belief.

If you want to state a fact, then say "black people tend to get arrested more often for crimes."
Every single opinion can be deconstructed in a similar manner, but for berevity's sake I won't do that here.

I think this should be possible but we should also have a human committee of experts voting on the matters, depending on the subject at hand.

You act like we will have a choice

is that way

only if the "A" in "AI" stands for anarchy.

What about the face that blacks commit more crimes because they are genetically more violent because the entire African continent is a violent shithole with animals that will rip you apart on sight?

Africa is more a disease place, sure there are big violent animals in the rainforest and the savanna that's not all of Africa, and I don't think people live there

How would diseases cause blacks to be more violent then? Is this a case like with Toxoplasmosis causing depression and schizophrenia?
Natives in mesoamerica and the amazon are even more violent. They have an insane religion too. Environment breeds this sort of thing.

forgot pic. This is the insane religion I'm talking about.

It wouldn't as far as I know. It's more of a psychological thing I think. Like poor people have less to lose and more to gain by commiting crimes etc.

I 80% agree with you. An ai run by the best scientists in the world with a council of scientists making modifications to the ai's decision, with the idea of preserving individual prosperity within reason.

That is insectoid thinking.

The source of human consciousness is BLUE!

>human input

please stop

I would also recommend "Superintelligence" by Bostrom

>an AI is not corruptable. it doesnt need money, power, or reputation. the only intention is achieving the task
And what would that task be?

>Maximize happiness
While initially a superintelligent being may do actions that would increase happiness through means we would recognize, it could very well devolve into something along the lines of implanting electrodes into everyone's brains. This way, it achieve it's goal with much less effort imparted.

>Well then, just increase the quality of human life
The AI could very well develop a counterintuitive idea of what a good quality of life is and implement that using its ways and means.

And the list goes on. There are very real dangers when it comes to superintelligent actors

>whataboutism

What about the fact whites have a genetic predisposition to killing anyone who isn't directly genetically related to them, and as a result suffer massive incest and genetic mutations.
What about the fact historically whites have killed more human beings than any other race that's ever existed?
What about the fact that every advanced military weapon was invented and developed by a white person?

On second thought, lets just agree to NEVER use the words "what about" as an argument ever again....

If you want to continue existing human input is required. Just use the ai to force politics to be a meritocracy rather than a plutocracy.

I dont want any gov

>tfw people are judged by their individual metrics and not the average metrics of their race
>tfw that triggers you

>an AI is not corruptable

That is literally the problem

It will always persue its utility function to its logical conclusion, and unless its desires, goals, and intuitions are 100% alligned with ours, shit will go wrong.

If whites were like blacks, blacks would be extinct right now. You people that say whites are as feral and savage as blacks clearly have no clue how blacks are if you think any anti white opposition would exist in a world where whites were as savage as blacks. If whites were like blacks Europe would still be in the neolithic era as well. You guys are fucking retarded.

No, but a supercomputer could run simulations of all possible courses of action and pick the one with the most favorable outcome. Its pretty much how humans make political decisions now, but their modt favorable outcome is which ever one makes them the most money/power.

Ok, then answer me this. Why doesnt that feedback loop occur in white neighborhoods, even in areas where the police force is a black majority? Black people are clearly inferior when it comes to civilized life. The majority cant know that they are inferior because thats how thing like slavery and the KKK start. So, we have things like affirmative action, and diversity quotas to maintain the illusion that we all are equal. Im not saying they deserve any less than white people do. Im all for treating everyone equally, but for most people, treating someone who is clearly inferior as an equal is hard. If you deny that black people are less civilized you are a part of the brainwashed masses, or you are in denial. Theres a reason most why intellectual careers are filled by whitee/asians, and most athletic careers are filled by black people. We are not equal.

i think therefore i AM

Sounds like a lot of emotional whining with no evidence. Oh wait, that's exactly what this is. Blacks commit more crime proportionately. This is from the DOJ. How about this, blacks have more reported crime proportionately. That's even crazier because that means people are actually reporting them for crimes more frequently as well. That's not all a coincidence, you are the one in denial. Granted the dude you're replying to seems racist as fuck but you're flat out wrong, and damage controlling harder than "leftist" media trying to push the poor black victims and BLM narrative.
They commit half of the US' murder, fuck outta here faggot

>there is only 1 correct answer for any problem
Brainlet as fuck

define favourable, fuccboi

/pol/ pls no
lets not go down this road again

>wrongly flagging them at almost twice the rate as white people
>wrongly
how the hell do we know it's wrong when it's only been one year? We don't know if they'll reoffend yet.

You do realize that Person Of Interest. Was not a documentary rght

>am i the only one who wants an AI as government?
No, it can not possibly be worse then democracy.

>there is only 1 correct answer for any problem. its not a matter of opinions
Wrong. Multiple correct solutions can exist and the desired result can be a matter of preference.

>getting the approval of the unintelligent masses
Yes, that should never happen, but some french guys thought it might be a good Idea to give every last retard a say in how government should be run.

>We are capable of expressing racism
Yes you are able to express "racism", since what people are calling "racism" are just facts.
It should tell you something about how delusional you are if you have to call machine learning racist.

>an AI is not corruptable. it doesnt need money, power, or reputation.

But people who design it are and do.

>It should tell you something about how delusional you are if you have to call machine learning racist.
All it means is we've been able to scientifically replicate the faulty logic that leads to racism. If anything, it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that racism is real and we've been able to replicate it in a lab setting. I know you're a racist fuck totally in denial so let me give you and example of that same faulty logic that leads to racism, but isn't actually racism.

>Media has predisposition to dislike Trump
>Trump does something stupid.
>Media calls Trump out on doing stupid thing.
>Media takes this as confirmation of beliefs
>Media double downs on their examination of Trumps actions looking for even the smallest stupid thing he's ever done
>Through strenuous examination media finds more stupid stuff Trump has done
>again confirming their beliefs
>more examination of Trump's life and actions
>repeat ad infinitum

Now, does this mean Trump is actually smart or intelligent? The truth is not discernible because process was biased. Maybe Trump is a retard, maybe not. We may never know.

>All it means is we've been able to scientifically replicate the faulty logic that leads to racism.
You do not understand machine learning.
The essentially property is that you give the computer absolutely no a priori judgments, that is the central point.

You are also accusing a computer of having fault logic. That is 10/10 delusion on your side.
Spoiler a computer is the most objective device we have.

>If anything, it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that racism is real and we've been able to replicate it in a lab setting.
I completely agree, racial differences are real and are measurable by computers.

>I know you're a racist fuck totally in denial
In denial of what? That I believe in differences between races (aka racism/science)?
If that is racism then yes, I am a racist and I have absolutely no problem with that.

>Now, does this mean Trump is actually smart or intelligent? The truth is not discernible because process was biased. Maybe Trump is a retard, maybe not. We may never know.
Why care?
The 2017 election is what you get when you are running the state on a democracy. An unelectable corrupt whore who I wouldn't lend a pencil to out of fear that she would sell it, versus a clown who's campaign can be roughly summarized as "a joke", in all possible meanings of that.

AI wouldnt really solve anything. Take your remarks and propose the AI with the noble task of reducing crime. It looks over the stats and sees that 13% of the population is responsible for 53% of all murders. Genocide is a reasonable conclusion. You can find these scenarios in pretty much any situation. If you just wish to emulate the human consciousness the youd end up with a corruptible AI

>Why doesnt that feedback loop occur in white neighborhoods, even in areas where the police force is a black majority?
This is a poorly-conceived meme argument.
The fallacy that "it can't be racism if the cop is black." Look, if the house nigger is whipping the other slaves, he's still carrying out the policies of the master.
In fact blacks are often racist against themselves and they get super fucking triggered if you point it out to them. I do some training in the medical field and it's really something to see niggresses act ratchet as fuck in the black hospital and then become quiet, civilized, and proper when we visit the white hospital. I asked them outside why they act differently in the black hospital and they got pretty quiet. Later on lodged a complaint against me for "being rude."
You act as though those black cops are not under white leadership. If cops began a campaign of sustained aggression in white, well-off neighborhoods, their leaders are quickly replaced and their policies reformed. Perfect example, google the Washington DC traffic cameras.
In short, it is either retarded or duplicitous to consider the race of the cop.
The rest of your "argument" is just begging the question and you are clearly a double-digit IQ white.

If an AI could be programed to solve political problems then political scientists probably already would have discovered the necessary math

>inb4 political scientists don't know math/stats

yes they do, at the phd level

HOL UP
>In May last year, a stunning report claimed that a computer program used by a US court for risk assessment was biased against black prisoners. The program, Correctional Offender Management Profiling for Alternative Sanctions (Compas), was much more prone to mistakenly label black defendants as likely to reoffend – wrongly flagging them at almost twice the rate as white people (45% to 24%)

Thats not corruption thats just pure rational reasoning, A.I dont have empathy so they see humans like we see any other animals, they categorize humans based on genetics and determine what should be used for each.