en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment#Pandora_Project_and_other_research
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't even.

PS they took it out and people didn't even notice
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/timeline.html

Not taking the bait, only posting so other people don't

> yeah but the CDC is lying, they put the mercury for population control

Unless this was a legitimate question about the function of including mercury. Then I'm sorry. It prevents bacterial growth and allowed you to dispense vaccine from the same ampule with multiple needles without contaminating the remainder.

>bait
wtf are you talking about? I heard it somewhere and I didn't know so I came to ask.

>x
how is this related to paranormal activity? lmao

>Unless this was a legitimate question about the function of including mercury
that's what it was. I figured maybe it was needed for some reason like neutralizing something else to make the rest of the stuff work optimally or something

>poison bacteria with mercury
>somehow people won't be affected when we inject them with it

>cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/thimerosal/timeline.html
it doesn't say it was removed though.

pretty sure your body absorbs more mercury from eating fish than a vaccine

>eating fish
>ever
the only fishy thing I eat is pussy

It isn't.

It's not just plain 'ol mercury. It's a different molecule that includes mercury. Even if it were, it's not more than what's already in your blood.

And he's telling you go to x because you're acting like a conspiracy theorist.

Also, don't come here to find out if things are real or not. Read scientific journals. (Hint: Infowars is not a scientific journal)

>nor mercury
>includes mercury
KFC is not chicken, but it included chicken

>you're acting like a conspiracy theorist
all I did was ask an honest question trying to understand how vaccines work and you got triggered by your own assumption.

fun fact: the reason why I came here to find out why, was because I was trying to BTFO a conpiritard that mentioned it to me.

You have no clue how chemistry work. Go back highscool.

What if the grill had her vaccine shots?

fuck off mate this is not your personal blog. go back to your safepace elsewhere. all you did was shit up the thread with your conspiracy assumption trigger

It's for multi-dose vials so they don't get contaminated. Without it you have to package everything in single-dose containers which is more expensive.

Afaik they don't use it in anything given to kids anymore, but they still do on pregnant women.

Holy shit are you literally retarded? If you don't understand how molecules work, you need to go back to elementary school.

No, you didn't "ask an honest question", you asked a dumb question based on dumb information and now I see why; You are dumb.

>triggered and still ruining the thread
heh

why not put it in single use stuff like they did with morphine in WWII? I know it's not the same thing but would the cost go up by THAT much?

I'm no expert on the subject, but from what I've read it costs about twice as much to use the single-dose stuff.

Immortality. God! Did you even study alchemy?!?!

>twice as much
have I have source please? that doesn't make much sense.

>2017
>Still getting vaccines

How to spot a poor person.

You guys think Elon Musk got his kids vaccinated? Goyim pls....

To cause autism, obviously

>take the mercury compound out even though you have countless studies to prove it's harmless because HA! I KNEW IT! IT WAS ALL CONSPIRACY AND WE UNCOVERED THEM! EPIC WIN

t. Jew

Are people bacteria?

is mercury harmless to humans?

As part of certain molecules, yes.

I haven't read through the whole thing but here
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2919154/

Obviously there are a lot of variables, and the value of multi-dose changes with the volume of patients.

>Except for influenza (flu), thimerosal is removed from or reduced in all vaccines routinely recommended for children 6 years of age and under manufactured for the U.S. market.

there are more bacteria cells in the human body than human cells

>Are people bacteria?
objectively, yes they are

>the doses of mercury in vaccines are enough to harm humans

Here's a test. Which will do more harm to the human body?

>drink 250mL of pure inorganic mercury
or
>get injected with organic mercury equivalent to full round of vaccines

>Even if it were, it's not more than what's already in your blood.
>Literally doubling the amount of mercury that's in the average human. >Thinks this is ok.
Redditor please go.

to cause autism

>chloride is harmful
>salt contains chloride
>people are literally putting poison on their food
>every animal has salt in its blood
>meat is literally poison
That's why I'm a salt free vegan. Vaccines don't cause autism, people do.

Not to mention sodium and potassium.

Here's a test. Which will do more harm to the human body?

>eat 20g of sodium metal
or
>eat 20g of sodium chloride

sodium chloride is twice as bad because it contains 2 bad elements duhh

Chloride is right next to fluoride in the periodic table, so I think that probably eating 20g of sodium chloride would kill you.

>whataboutism

You missed the point, or tried to avoid it rather. You can drink a TON of pure liquid mercury and you'd just poop it out with no damage. But a tiny amount of organic mercury will fuck your shit up.

So to explain my reply to , even a small dose of organic mercury is enough to harm humans.

you're retarded

great argument. you really proved him wrong

>implying I give a fuck about proving wrong some retard who lacks most basic chemistry education

... if only the anti-vaxxers were pursued as hard as the climate sceptics ...

Gotta phrase that shit better in the OP question then. You ask why is mercury in every vaccine with no context, of course people are going to think this is fucking bait for yet another debate thread about vaccines.

The inclusion of the word EVERY implies you already know why mercury is there but not why it needs to be in every single vaccine and that the first reply is going to be followed up with some fucking baity bullshit.

nah, that user shouldn't have pulled assumptions out of his ass. there's no excuse to be triggered and ruin a thread. he could have gone "they're not in every vaccine, and here's why they're in some vaccines"

Yes, with an accompanying image of a syringe dispensing elemental mercury, there's nothing to suggest it was bait

>poison bacteria with penicillin
>somehow people won't be affected when we inject them with it
Brainlets out, NOW!

>dismisses scientific curiosity as conspiracy theories
wow I wonder who's behind this post

You mean the anti-vaxxers who are pro-vaccines, but anti-mercury laden big pharma vaccines?

You have to understand that Veeky Forums is constantly bombarded by conspiracy thread about vaccines.
That's where this >bait and >>/x/ comes from.
It's actually a good question by itself.

You mean as opposed to being bombarded by pseudo-skeptic shills pushing big pharma agendas?

When does that happen?
And why would big pharma shills be on this shitshow of a site of all places?
And is there any evidence that would falsify the notion that vaccines are bad?

>lol there's no social engineering going on on this site visited by millions :DDD

Meant to say board, but even then, there are more effective ways to spread propaganda to more people than this anonymous site.

You can litteraly look this up on wikipedia, Fuck off retard.

Social engineering applies to all social media. Veeky Forums is a big one.

>social engineering on Veeky Forums
Care to back that up?
I can imagine that being the case but that's not enough!

Humans are 60% water by mass.

>are humans a drink
objectively, yes they are

t. Terrence Howard is my name and logic is my game

Look, its to the same extent that you would not eat raw chicken. Its spiced and cooked and shit. So it includes chicken, but not exactly wholly chicken.

Or even better analogy is butter pancakes. They are mainly flour and eggs, but butter is a very necessary ingredient. Its what sets it apart from the normal pancakes.

Same deal there - this is an organometallic compound, which uses mercury as its "interesting and different" ingredient.

Wait, Terrence "1000 push-ups in the morning" Howard?

Every time someone posts a troll thread or misinfo for fun they are engineering social conditions on the board for fun.

>metallic mercury what will go into stomach and probably react with HCl and enzymes to become compounds that become way the fuck more toxic

or

>mercury bound in relatively safe organic compounds directly in the bloodstream

>vaccines are injected into the bloodstream

ok

?

I literall just googled mercury

>wikipedia is a good source
>why would anyone want to discuss things
t. brainlet

>>wikipedia is a good source
It's by an order of magnitude better than Veeky Forums

Except people are known to be affected by mercury.

Mercury and aluminum are both harmful, especially to infants. Any discussions of purpose for their being there, are irrelevant.

That just shows your level of knowledge. Unfortunately Wikipedia's design allows the typical suboptimal power structures to form and control the output of a given structure, in this case a webpage. It is too easily gamed and manipulated towards private interests, or by genuine fools who just do, and don't know any better.

Recent example: Project Pandora. This was a real US government project, and though like MKUltra the bulk of its documents were supposedly destroyed, there are declassified documents directly mentioning its existence, funding, and so forth. It was created in response to the Moscow Signal. And yet... go to wikipedia...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora_Project
Click on the relevant subentry, and oh, look where it redirects!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment#Pandora_Project_and_other_research
Some bullshitter is trying to frame it as part of some "conspiracy theory". It doesn't even get its own page. A major CIA subproject, doesn't even get its own entry.

You have to be fairly knowledgeable about a given subject to evaluate much of anything anywhere, but the internet and wikipedia especially. A lot of wikipedia is disingenuous, and a lot is simply junk. Disappointing, but par for the course.

Acts as an antenna / mirror if not completely covering and properly grounded. It's like you want to be mind controlled.

>food analogy

Is water harmless to humans?

my company gives the option to get vaccinated from the factory doctor
and they say its a more expensive vaccine that the normal doctor has?

what does that mean.

>letting someone inject a substance of unknown composition into you
Might as well just do meth.

there was a study linked by Veeky Forumsmon three or so weeks ago, that Veeky Forums is one of the 3 big influencers of news (besides reddit and twitter) so it would make alot of sense to do social engineering here too.
CBA to find the study because didnt save a link or anything.

So that Veeky Forums will continue to have a stream of fresh users like you

see