Would cooking pizza sauce...

Would cooking pizza sauce, cheese and toppings in a skillet or baking pan without crust work or would it just turn out bad? I'm not much of a cook

If you put the cheese on the bottom before you add the sauce and toppings the cheese will brown into a pseudo crust. Friends doing the meme keto diet use cheese crusts for everything.

probably be better without sauce or a use a minuscule amount

and then you realize how much water there is in pizza sauce and give up on this dumbass balancing game with no gains at the end

Why would you do that? Trying for a carb-free pizza?

I was under the impression the keto diet actually called for an increased water intake, or it might've been an increased electrolyte intake.

I've heard of people using tortillas as crust why dont you try that instead

No, I just either can't figure out how much sauce to use or haven't figured out how long to cook the pizza yet when I make homemade pizzas. The crust is always soft and falls when you pick up a slice and the toppings fall off and I found I prefer the toppings without the crust

Next time make the crust and bake it on its own for a bit and then add everything else.

i mean it would probably taste ok, would be kind of a mess though

Tomato soups with pepperoni and cheese? Sounds good. Just go light on the pepperoni and not too light on the cheese.

Pizza stone dude, or cook it in a heated cast iron skillet

Cook the pizza on a salt slab on your grill. Use a pre-cooked thin bread like naan, pita or even a tortilla.

This, the crust should still be pale but dry on top before adding toppings.

OP here. I just sprayed a baking pan, put some pizza sauce in the bottom and layered it with cheese, pepperoni and mushrooms and baked it at 450 for about 10-15 minutes and it turned out pretty good. Thanks for the suggestions though. I'll try some of them when I can get the supplies as I don't have any tortilla, a cast iron skillet or a pizza stone

its good pham, I do it

what is "pizza sauce?" you can literally put any kind of sauce on pizza. for example bbq pizza, steak and cheese pizza, white sauce pizza, red sauce pizza, roasted red sauce pizza, garlic sauce pizza.. like what are you even trying to ask?

do you have autism

Jesus you sound like a cunt.
What sauce do you fucking put on pizza? Fucking basic tomato sauce.

Now if you want to get autistic about what a basic tomato sauce is...

It's basically blended tomatoes with seasoning(salt, oregano, basil, maybe little bit of sugar) and maybe a little olive oil.

this

Context is hard.

Why don't you process some cauliflower and cook that for a crust?