I'm in an open book physics exam right now and I know nothing

I'm in an open book physics exam right now and I know nothing.
Is anyone interested in helping a desperate user?

Other urls found in this thread:

iseri.eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck it, go on. What do you need to know?

I'd suck your cock user.

Nigga, stop cheating and posting on both reddit and Veeky Forums, accept your F and just study next time.

Kill yourself.

Easy for you to fuckin say you're stuck in the middle of an exam you have to pass.

You fucking nigger, I actually study for exams you cheating piece of shit. What fucking school do you go to anyways that even does open book exams? Fuck you, I hope you get caught.

Here you are. Read the filename. That's what you are
Giving this to you because I'm procrastinating massive lab report due for tomorrow morning

Right:
Force up due to the tension of the rope is
F_up = 8cos(50) = 5.1423 N
Downward force due to gravity mg = 0.3 x 9.8 = 2.94 N
Net upward force = F_up - mg = 2.2023 N
If, from that, you can't get the net magnitude of the force, you shouldn't be sitting that exam.

>open book
>exam over internet
>smartphone allowed

is this us education?

these t.bh

>iseri.eu/
Nope, glorious eurocuck education.

>"""""superior"""" European """"education"""" revealed
lmao, I thought you lying cucks learned this in 1st grade.

This. I thought euros knew Analysis and Hamiltonian Mechanics before getting into college

Senpai, if you've really got 13 hours to do this, you'll be fine
Anyway:
For m2
[eqn]F_{m2} = Fk_{m2}[/eqn]
Since [math]Fk = \mu _{k} N[/math]
[eqn]Fk_{m2} = 0.2 \times 20 \times 9.81 = 39.24
[/eqn]
Now do exactly the same for m1, except this time you consider the vertical component of the normal force
[eqn]F_{m2} = 0.2 \times 10 \times sin(65) \times 9.81 = 17.78 [/eqn]
Now just add the forces and get 57.02
Was there some value for g they wanted you to use? That's pretty close to 59.2, especially if you use something more like 10ms^-2 for g

i-is this highschool physics

wait, what about the tension?
I fucked up then

massless rope, frictionless ring?
If there's no coefficient of restitution or nothing given its generally safe to ignore it

Don't help him bros, let the brainlet fail and eventually commit suicide so that his inferior brainlet genes will be weeded out of the gene pool.

This is literally high school physics. I took a class like this my first semester of university as an engineer because I didn't take any physics in high school.

>Erkut İnan İşeri
>Student/Öğrenci
dumb roach

You forgot the horizontal component of the force due to the tension.

I didnt. I said he should get the total magnitude for himself. I just did the """" hard part"""" for him. Getting it is fucking easy from there if he follows a similar procedure to the vertical one.
But yeah, if I were to go back and include that in my post, I would have. Seems a bit open ended on my part.

>Net upward force
>if, from that, you can't get the net magnitude of the force
Not that user but they did make that fairly clear

You're probably right, I imagine this is literally high school physics, are you just surprised there are people in high school?