What is oxygen made out of? Is it air and coal? I'm sorry, i never was able to finnish Elementary school...

What is oxygen made out of? Is it air and coal? I'm sorry, i never was able to finnish Elementary school.. Like when someone say that you've nevver seen oxygen in your life, does that mean they are implyign that you are retarfed?

I'm serious i need help

oxygen is made out of protons and shit yo

>What is oxygen made out of? Is it air and coal? I'm sorry, i never was able to finnish Elementary school.. Like when someone say that you've nevver seen oxygen in your life, does that mean they are implyign that you are retarfed?
I don't mean any disrespect, but that's like asking what wood is made of.
Oxygen is made of oxygen atomes, wood is made of wood atomes.

>wood atomes

(OP)

Oxygen is made out of itself, aka an oxygen atom. The oxygen atom has different parts, like the nucleus, which has a certain amount of protons and neutrons depending on the isotope. The nucleus also has electrons that are orbiting around it, they actually have multiple orbits that they switch between or some shit.

no u rnt a retarf op u r vary smart n speshal don't let peeple tell u otherwise.

ebin b8

So oxygen is oxygen? I thought it was more complicated than that. Phew, thanks user.

Someone fell for it xDDD

I'm 99% sure this is a bait thread, and it actually had me laffin'
>Wood atoms
fucking kek

But if this happens to be a real thread, allow me to help you by explaning it simply,
The amount of protons in an atom determines what element it is, 1 proton = Hydrogen, 2 Protons = Helium

Ovbiously not water. People who breathe oxigen drown in water. People who breathe in water, drown in oxigen
They are thus opposite elements

>People who breathe oxigen drown in water. People who breathe in water, drown in oxigen
*ribbits your path*

Made out of gay and not gay. Its trans.

Oxygen has 8 protons.

Vibrating particles.

We actually don't know what oxygen atoms are made of.

Hax

Protons, neutrons and electrons
There are 8 protons, 8 neutrons, and 8 electrons. Electrons are thought to be elementary, whereas protons and neutrons are further divisible into quarks.

>oxygen is made of air
Air is made of many elements, oxygen being one of them you fucking brainlet.

I think you have that the wrong way around, friend, oxygen is not an element but air is. Earth, Air, Fire and Water.

qeq and Magic, Magic is its own element~!

> (OP) (OP)
>Oxygen is made out of itself, aka an oxygen atom. The oxygen atom has different parts, like the nucleus, which has a certain amount of protons and neutrons depending on the isotope. The nucleus also has electrons that are orbiting around it, they actually have multiple orbits that they switch between or some shit.
Brainlet

Oxigen is made of air particles you are ignorant

You can see water, you're looking at hydrogen and oxygen.

ancient greece please

The bait in this thread has so many layers i just have to bite. First op and then eveyone bluntly and roodly saying and correcting that oxygen is oxygen. Oxygen that you breath is actually two atoms of elemental oxygen. Also Op oxygen is essentially just describing a material that is undivisible and has a certain chemical nature. Contrasting this to the wood atomes mem, wood is divisible into smaller elements that have seperate chemical qualities such as carbon and hydrogen. Essentialy if its divisble down to unique chemical properties (usually these properties controlled by proton amount, oxygen has 12) then it can be called an element.

OP you're such a retard, you probably haven't ever seen oxygen in your life.

No, this is a different set of elements. Magic goes with laughter, generosity, honesty, kindness and loyalty.

Kek/upvote/like

probably bait but still.
The oxygen in the air is elemental oxygen (2 atoms of oxygen bonded with each other). this is the kind we need to breathe or commit arson.

the oxygen atom consists of a core with protons and neutrons and a shell (simplified model is sufficient) which contains electrons.

Oxygen can exist either in elemental form (O2, ozone) or as individual atoms or ions making up compounds like water, rust, CO2, Acetone,etc.

I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the absolute basics of chemistry. just search on youtube

Oxygen is a base element. Air is made up of oxygen (21% ish), nitrogen (78%, however you cannot breathe pure nitrogen gas as air), carbon dioxide (~.039%), argon (.93%, not enough for it to be toxic), and other traces that make up the .003% remaining

Oxygen is what our bodies actually need but the atmosphere is mostly nitrogen.