Why do people have different personalities?

Why do people have different personalities?

Depends on the place they grow up, their genes and their race

Like, my family is filled with lazy fuckers, but my dad is a hardworking man, yet I'm a lazy fucker.

Firstly, evolution. People from very cold climates are cooperative, hard working, and boring, because that gets you through a long winter when you have bad luck with crops. People from tropical hunter-gatherer societies have impulsive ADHD-type personalities, because its useful in that context. People with ancestry from resource scarce areas with frequent tribal conflict have tempers and are very restricted with their empathy, because their ancestors had to be ready to be ruthless. People whose ancestors lived in centralized agricultural societies for ages are more conformist, because standing out as a trouble maker would get you killed or ostracized. Generally, the less central state power was around, the more violent men had to be willing to be, to protect their family. Otherwise, both men and women have been sexually selected to be sociable, with men also being selected for humor as a sign of social intelligence.

Broadly, a man can have three sexual strategies: 1) hard working, friendly, conformist, anxious, shy (i.e. low risk-taking) 2) intermediate 3) opportunistic, aggressive, hedonistic, extroverted (high risk-taking). In certain climates and societies 2) works better, especially when intelligence and child-rearing is rewarded. In other climates, getting a girl pregnant and leaving her, or invading a rival tribe and raping their women can lead to greater sexual success, and hence more men from those backgrounds will display dark-triad personality traits.

All this also changes over your life-span. Your confidence is driven by feedback from others. If you practice theater you'll become more extroverted. If women throw themselves at you, you will increase your confidence and decrease your altruism. Same with being rich or having big biceps. If you have a sudden illness you might suddenly have an urge to connect to people in your community.

>tfw 72% white, 15% negroid, and 11% Ameri-indian
>Negative to the point of suicide, and hate working for others but also boring and co-operative

I don't think race is a good predictor of personality, but I also never go outside.

Thanks for a well constructed post.

>TFW
90% Norwegian ancestry
10% Sami Ancestry
Life feels good.

100% American?

> People from tropical hunter-gatherer societies have impulsive ADHD-type personalities
Weren't the Vikings literally like that?

Most likely Brazillian. Most people here have that genetic composition.

>tfw 72% white, 15% negroid, and 11% Ameri-indian
sorry to hear that user

>11% Ameri-indian
>Negative to the point of suicide
It's probably that American indian blood that's making you suicidal

No, vikings were from a temperate region.

lifeBLOOD

Ever notice royals the world over look similar?

Even cockroaches have different personalities. At the very base of evolution it was a beneficial habit that developed and has continued to. It just helps makes sure organisms don’t die in droves facing the same issue.

#
>genes and race
Not if you are human

(OP) #
Different things that happened in everyones lifes, , if X happens to me and i chose C and if Y happens to another person and she choses Z duting ours lifes we will end up with different personalities.

Every human has a unique neuron arrangement which leads to different thought patterns aka personalities.

They don't.

You are just using very sensitive tolerances. Human beings aren't that different from one another. I'm already bored of humans

>I don't think race is a good predictor of personality
Blacks are so subhuman that almost every male and females are the exact same in personality, they are so similar that niggers who arent feral retards are seen as weirdos by blacks even though if they had the level of mental diversity of whites they would be seen as normal.
Personality is mental diversity, the more advanced a brain the higher the potential personalities that why smart races like whites, jews and asians tend to have lots of weirdos while stupid races like niggers and aboriginals tend to be basically the exact same in character in both genders. It is this mental sameness that is often used to say that blacks are dumb beast and not people.

Because the brain and whatnot bro

Most of Europe's royalty are related.

What an unintelligent, racist pig.

I think its about your experiences. Personality is a person's behaviour. It is a set of interactions. When you live, you gain experiences and learn from them and behave accordingly to what you know.
I believe that if the personalities of two people are given, then one can predict the interactions betwen the two.

Yeah, i agree. Because every white person is an arrogant racist retard like you. People from a race do have common things, which is why every white person is s dumb motherfucker.

What a bunch of negros. Anti-racism really is the definition of stupidity.

And racism is the product of illiteracy. You must be an illiterate as well.