What's your favorite dish to cook for your girlfriend/wife/SO...

What's your favorite dish to cook for your girlfriend/wife/SO? I love making a good gnocchi for my gf and she loves it all the same. Chicken + tomato gnocchi = heaven.

Mcchicheb

Why is Reddit allowed. Leave.

I like to cook my girlfriend a roasted unicorn tenderloin stuffed with apple of discord and served with an ambrosia reduction sauce. Because they are all imaginary, just like her.

An empty plate.
Because it's all she provides.

>I spend my free time masturbating to cartoon characters on the internet instead of leaving the house to meet women so I'm going to call everyone else reddit instead of taking responsibility for my life

Grow up

Bless you

is that a dry gnocchi? whares the sauce

My SO is a pillow, she's pretty low maintenance.

Having someone else to cook for is a blessing.

>you don't cook for your SO, user?

>this buttblasted from getting called out
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>gnocchi

feeding your SO heavy meals is the best feeling. As if subconsciously I know that I'm giving them tons of calories.

I making Lasagna for them for this reason. My best dishes are all these classy meals of balanced flavors and healthy ingredients like fish and toasted nuts. But I get the best feeling when it's my rather mediocre lasagna.

I cook for family members every few weeks or so, that's good enough.

That's an ancient brain function we still have, gotta keep others from dying of starvation.

My girl likes it when I cook ratatouille.

Does she also like it when she gets pounded to orgasm by Jamal?

Bump for an answer.

My boyfriend loves it when I cook for him.

Today I made oven baked nuggets with rice and curry bechamel

at his request

Cute

Gordon Ramsey's scallops. Bonafied panty dripper & or get out of jail card.

I like to make spicy food, like curries or hot wings, so he gets all sweaty.

two things i enjoy making for my bf: chili and chilled lentil salad with lemon tahini dressing. he gets so excited when i bring them over for him (along with homemade bread.)

Homemade bread!

Impressive.

i'm working my way through forkish's FWSY. my favorite recipe so far is the 80% biga -- this one is definitely the prettiest i've made. i'm still learning the best ways to shape high hydration doughs cause fuuuuck it can be so difficult

Lord Jesus.

it doesn't always turn out this well, for sure. this past weekend i made these (forkish's basic white bread with poolish) and one of then turned out well but the other got too dark (i think the oven just got too hot while the second loaf baked). they both tasted great, though.

Can you make me a glorious calzone w/ steak?

i bet it'd be pretty easy to find or adapt a dough for calzones, so probably. don't really cook a lot of steak, though, unless it's out on the grill. seems meaningless to ruin a perfectly good steak by putting it in a calzone.

Learn how to cook a great steak & he's yours. Just for the fact you tried.

Cheap flank steak cooked to perfection is a blessing on a many a dishes.

oh sure, flank steak on a salad is great. i just genuinely prefer to cook it on a grill as opposed to a stovetop or oven. also, he's vegan (lol) so i'm learning how to adapt recipes for him. he doesn't give a fuck what i eat, though, so that's great.

Looks great user. I've been using that book for a while too. My dutch oven is too big so mine are always a little flatter. Even that really dark crust you posted is actually really delicious. Some of my "burned" ones are awesome.

I worked through this book (Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast) and also The Bread Bakers Apprentice. I'm officially the bread baker for every family event now. The herb oil poolish focaccia is the best crowd pleaser I've ever baked. Check that book out too if you haven't.

yeah, same problem here with the larger DO leading to flatter loaves. plus, i'm still working on shaping and getting a nice taunt skin before the final proof.

i'll add Bread Baker's Apprentice to my list -- i've also heard Tartine Bread is excellent.

Gf says my jambalaya is her favorite. She's really happy anytime I make any kind of pasta too. Oh, and she said she knew she loved me when I woke up early one morning and made her pancakes shaped like words that spelled out stupid shit.

The first time I grilled a steak for her she said she had to keep herself from blowing me while I was cooking cause I looked really rugged or some shit.

My girlfriend likes my meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy, good ol' midwest girl.

I can make almost everything but tell me how can I make a gf?

> I have crippling social retardation, and I'm incapable of having a mature conversation. I am truly legion. Everything else that doesn't project me, is leddit xd

We're poor as church mice, so I make a lot of chilibeans on rice, stirfry made out of the cheapest veggies of the season, cabbage potato and onion stew.
He likes it well enough that there are never leftovers to put away.

>I get sad when people talk about having a gf. Please leave.

God damn this board is pathetic

>tfw my gf is vegetarian

JUST

Step 1. Leave you house once and awhile
Step 2. Go where peoplw are
Step 3. Talk to grills
Step 4. Dont be awkward

>he gets to learn how to make good food while working around a limitation
If you seriously can't cook without meat you aren't cooking well in the first place.

I can cook for a vegetarian. Can't cook for a vegan, fuck that shit. But I'd do vegetarian.

>If you seriously can't cook without meat you aren't cooking well in the first place.

Very true.
But who the fuck wants to deal with a silly limitation like that?

Okay, but why are you mad?

I can cook without meat ez but I hate not being able to share a meal with her

How did you convert a homo to hetero? Or I'm guessing you're male? You know men aren't supposed to be vegan/vegetarian unless they're gay?

i'm a grill. he's a straight cis dude who went vegan for health reasons. dunno what to tell you, user, i guess the toxic masculinity the patriarchy instilled in you is wrong.

Yeah I really love cooking for my wife's daughter (>_

gnocchini is the only gnocchi that seems to not be gritty potato crap.

Even easier now days.
Step 1. Download Tender
Step 2. Find GF

/r9k/ BTFO

I used to just get McDonalds for my gf. Usually a quarter pounder and 12pc nuggets with a sprite. I'm single now though so more time and money to spend on me.

I know that feel but at least she's slowing starting to eat fish.

Mine is so staunch about that shit
I don't think she'll start eating fish again

It was surprising to me, too. She was on vacation with a friend and when she came back she was super excited and told be about how her dinner in a restaurant was so bad that she decided to get some salmon instead.

Yesterday I made her some pike-perch (I hope that's the right name, english isn't my native language) with a broccoli-almond-crust, some fried rice with ginger and a white wine dill sauce. First time I've ever seen her something non-vegetarian.

>girlfriend/wife/SO
imaginary people cant eat

A few things. She likes anything grilled so that's easy, but she's also a fan of pasta and Pho. Pho is probably the most intensive since I make it from scratch (chicken bones to make stock; season to make broth) and all the side stuff...which is a bunch.

She's also a big fan of simple foods like hamburgers, scrambled eggs and bacon, stuff like that. I most enjoy packing her lunch box, which is tupperware homemade food, some crackers, sauce if necessary, some peanut butter crackers, a drink or two and a side dish. I just like knowing that she can wake up, shower and grab and go a lunch (she's a night nurse). It may sound weird but it makes me feel good.

i like to cum inside my gfs pussy

I concur, but ill need to try charred gnocchi , grt some color on it?

You got lucky man

she'll go wild whenever I surprise her with Kalderetang Baka(beef Kaldereta)

Protip is to use a teaspoon of lemon syrup to get some amazing juicy taste

I, too, like to cum inside your girlfriends pussy.

i bought some gnocchi and i will try them on her. but, the best, the absolute best, the ONLY dish to make for your sweetie is: fondue. with a fresh baguette. and a side salad. and wine

>Lasagna for days
>Her family doesn't make italian so it's like culinary Christmas
>Make it with white sauce instead of cottage cheese (as it SHOULD be)

how about you use that baguette and shove it up your ass

man there's a fuckton of good vegetarian food.

vegan is though without settling for shitty replacements but can be done too.

crepe suzette

flambeƩing shit 3 times over gets bitches wet.

it wasn't they who were crying on November 9th and mass sucidied

tinder is just a massive group of people that aren't fit to have healthy relationships trying to have relationships.

the chances of finding anything good on tinder are about 1/100 for every different person you date.

Usually when I cook for her the food gets cold and I throw it out because she's never there. She only visits me in my dreams and I can't discern between that and reality.

recipe plox