If you had to be a pencil salesman what would you sell?

If you had to be a pencil salesman what would you sell?

Dixon # 2 yellow here

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mechanical-Pencil-Roulette-Metallic-M510171P-43/dp/B004OHNTVC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511210680&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Mitsubishi kuru toga gunmetal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did you post that picture it really annoys me because most trans don't look that bad and that one in particular probably started too late.

disseminating images like this casts a rather negative and biased light on transgender people desu

Pencil sales? wtf is even the point of this thread other than to rile people up with that image

>2017
>using pencils
kill yourself m8

>disseminating images like this casts a rather negative and biased light on transgender people desu
And what exactly is wrong with that? There was not a single notable trans scientist ever, so fuck these degenerates, burn them at the stake.

If I had to be a pencil salesman I would sell drugs.

If you had to be a Cletus the fuckhead /pol/tard shillbot, how would you kill yourself?

So you aren't a numbers guy? Only words people use pens. Numbers people (math, physics, engineering) use pencils more.

nah m8
i write with a chunk of charcoal wrapped in chicken fat

Another shining example of a wonderful trans-woman. Please don't judge her looks by the biased beauty standards of society. Receding hairlines and colorful outfits are beautiful too.

this isn't true. a lot of math people write in pens and are pretty autistic about it

I use kohinoor toison d'or 2B pencils

the only answer

why are you defending trannies?

>are autistic about it
That is only Chemists.

amazon link?

people say the rOtring 600 is better. I want something with weight so which one is heavier to hold?

Pentel Graphgear 1000

amazon.com/Mechanical-Pencil-Roulette-Metallic-M510171P-43/dp/B004OHNTVC/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511210680&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=Mitsubishi kuru toga gunmetal
IDK but the uni is pretty solid

>newfag who has never heard of "picture not related"

If I had to be a pencil salesman, I would create a hard general AI and tell it to compute the specifications of the most optimal pencil.

My problems should be solved soon enough!

Why would you use an eraser when you can use backspace?

my soul so I can get a better job

this

kek

>using paper, ever
*fires up Mathematica and LaTeX*
heh, nothing personnel kiddo