In hipster San Fransisco bar

>in hipster San Fransisco bar
>bearded waiter hands you this as the menu
What do you do?

Ask him for a glass of paint

Punch him in the face after a knee to the balls, must spit of the fucker after calling him a fucking faggot
Continue outside making a scene and ask for directions to good greek food in the area

Everyone will understand

I'll have a glass of your finest graphite paint

ask for a whisky sour

Tell him I don't like blacks and browns

Poz his little faggot neghole

What is this crap?

fun story, when i was a little kid i always wanted to collect those paint colour wheel things

anyway honestly my issue with this is lest the general concept and more "how the fuck do you expect this to be handled and read anywhere near as easily as a traditional menu"

Faggy SF hipster bar who's gimmick is wacky menus. Pic related is another

A paint card wheel, it helps you pick what colour paint you want

It's a trendy menu you uncultured normie.

You fags should feel so right at home now

I'll have some Purple, Mauve, and some Mikado. Also I'd like as much red as you can stuff in a pitcher.

With that much shit on the menu it's bound to be reheated crap.
I take my money somewhere else.

I order the panettone, I guess.

That's the drinks menu, dum-dum.

I laugh in his face and go to a normal bar.

>whisky sour
I like your style.

ask him to give me head and force him to gobble in my cock if he refuses

Go to the bathroom and pee on the toilet paper, then leave.

in the thumbnail that pic looks like a man licking dick

am i still banned?

I've seen the whole image before, he's actually bending around trying to lick his own dick.

Ask for a Rusty Nail or Old Pal instead.

You must be 18 years of age or older to use this website.

I guess this means I'm the only one who thinks this is a pretty cool menu concept. I think a very good idea would have been a Pantone-inspired food menu, where the swatches represent dishes that you coordinate into an aesthetically balanced meal.

lol

Honestly I'd be open to trying out the gimmick at least once.

"I'll have a beer. Neat, with a lemon twist"

Tell him to recommend me something based on my taste, bar tenders like to be helpful

>beer
>neat
solid kek

no, but you may be soon

:(

steal the menu and leave without ordering

i got that meem

"Could I have a normal menu stephON"

wonder why the fuck I'm in a hipster san francisco bar

yeah i'll take a plate of used HIV positive condoms, please

I would order the red one and flirt with the waiter throughout the meal. When the check comes I'll write my number on it. I'll wait a few days in anticipation before he finally texts me. We would text every day, I would ask him about his work and his life. Eventually we would meet up to go bowling, eat ice cream, and star gaze. One day as we leave a small cafe during the sunset he'll gaze into my eyes and kiss me, and I'll kiss him back. We'll see each other every day. Eventually I'll meet his parents and he'll meet mine. Soon I'll start to live with him. One day as he's making us dinner he pops the question. I'll say yes. We'll get married in the June and honeymoon in Sicily. I'll feel sick one day and go to the hospital. It's our first child. After 9 months we finally have a son. We have 3 more children, we save and sacrifice but we eventually send them all to college. Now it's just me and the waiter on the patio, gazing at the sunset in our old age. He tells me he loves me and I say I love him too. He asks me if I would have done anything different. I would say he shouldn't have worked at a gay faggot restaurant and that I want real fucking food.

I too was there for that thread and thus understood the context for the comment.

Implying i would ever go to a hipster bar in the first place.

Also, what fucking bar has a waiter?

Ask him to add a shot of black in the white paint, so he knows I'm a professional, and go paint my house.

Why in the living hell would I be eating in that overpriced shithole anyways?