How good do you have to be at cooking for your eggs to stop turning out gray? I just made this omelette...

How good do you have to be at cooking for your eggs to stop turning out gray? I just made this omelette, it's pretty typical of my eggs. I use farm fresh large eggs

yes

Your egg eagle isn't correctly prepping your eggs. It might be time to put him down.

Do you live in Pleasantville where everything is black, white, and/or gray? Are they expired or something? What did you add? What sort of cook g oil did you use?

I used butter, no I bought these just about two days ago

Reminder that your Sunny side up eggs should start to Brown and crisp up around the fringe for the best possible texture and taste

either lower your temperature or stir more. You overcooked them. I always add about 1tbsp of cream or milk to help with that but you need to stir them very quickly on high heat, or sparingly on the lowest heat the stove goes for ~ 30 minutes. The proteins in the egg have denatured in your example and no longer hold water.

Reminder that your mother was a shit cook land you grew up poor.

>mother was a shit cook
Correct
>and you grew up poor
Incorrect

Medium heat.
Crack eggs into a cup or bowl.
Pop yolks.
Whisk eggs until small, stable bubbles form.
Pour into pan.
Stir eggs until desired level of hardness.
Plate.
Season to taste.

Perfect, golden scrambled eggs every time.

I'm guessing you add black pepper to your eggs while they're cooking. That's a common cause of gray eggs. No idea how you're getting them so watery, though. Unless you're adding a ton of milk...?

I did not know it was possible to get results like this

You are a retard. They are overcooked and the protein in the eggs denatured in the yolk and so they can no longer hold water.

Either high heat lots of stirring or ultra-slow is best.

I like a bit of tarragon.

I have delicious, perfect eggs with minimal fuss and you have tarragon.

I'm not the retard here, friend.

You pop the yolk first then stir your eggs? I prefer to just whip with a fork and the eggs mix the white and yolk together on their own.

I usually put my eggs into the pan on maximum heat (I like to cook my eggs in the same pan I previously cooked my veggies and meat in so it's already hot even before I put the eggs in) and they come out firm but fluffy erry time in less than a minute.

>willingly making your eggs taste like burnt rubber

I bet you burn balloons as incense.

>burnt rubber
No idiot. Browning != Burning and in this case it's the result of the butter in the pan browning and collecting around the outside of the eggs. It tastes great and gives the egg whites a mild crunch which contrasts fantastically with the runny yolk.

either maximum heat or the lowest ur stove will low and let them sit for 15 minutes then stir and make small curds with a fork.

Crunchy eggs are burnt eggs and they taste fucking foul.

Crispy-on-the-bottom fried eggs with a runny yolk are fantastic. I like them on a piece of toast.

Except the eggs aren't burnt, the browned butter in the plan clings to the outside fringe of the egg whites.

We're not talking about burnt scrambled eggs which are indeed fucking foul.

Do you melt shredded tires into you grilled cheese?
Do you collect rubber gaskets and fry them up in place of onions in any dish?

Jesus christ your tongue is so broken, are you sure you didn't get hit in the head as a child?
Have you got a few neurons connected backwards?

you do not need to use either maximum or lowest heat, that is stupid.

simply don't overcook them, and keep them moving. if you don't keep them moving, the protein will not coagulate around the water trapping it within the egg, it will express it, and you will have watery eggs. you do not need to stir fast or slow, over high or low heat, just keep them moving - and take them out of the pan before they are completely set.

only rules that matter.

oh and more fat = better eggs

They don't get rubbery, idiot. They are cooked completely normally except the bottom and edges are slightly crisped because of the butter in the pan. We're talking fried eggs, not scrambled, which we agree are disgusting when crunchy.

This can't be real. What is that liquid, user?

All eggs are disgusting when crunchy, fried eggs the most disgusting of all.
Burnt crunchy egg tastes like hot rubber and is not fit for human consumption.

You don't have to but its quicker if you are going to stir it constantly to do it with a silicone spatula the whole time on high.

what the fuck