Staying in and watching torrented movies with the girlfriend tonight, what should we make for dinner...

Staying in and watching torrented movies with the girlfriend tonight, what should we make for dinner? We eat anything and live in Boston with only a Whole Foods for shopping nearby. We cook together a lot so I'm really just looking for new ideas. Please no reeee

>Please no reeee
You know it was too late when you mentioned having a girlfriend.

On topic, though, how labor-intensive are you willing to go? You could do anything from making a three-course meal to slapping together sandwiches.

>tfw no gf

>Only Whole Foods

Bleach.

those buns look awful

>tfw no gf to go to restaurant with

> how labor-intensive
we made gnocchi recently and that was bordering on too labor intensive - if that gives you some scale. Shooting for a single course meal with meat, veggies, and a carb/starch

they're not buns, they're soup dumplings from the most popular dumpling restaurant in chinatown

>they're not buns
my bad, carry on.

those soup dumplings look awful

>gnocchi too labour intensive

Fuck off you don't belong here

>Shooting for a single course meal with meat, veggies, and a carb/starch
I'd say chili. Side of corn bread. If you're okay with beans in your chili, throw some veggies in there too. If not, steam some vegetables while the chili cooks.

Do you have any gluten-free chili recipes?

>girlfriend
>Whole Foods

I hope you get raped by 72 packs of wild nigger virgins when you die.

>gluten free

Pretty much all of them that don't use beer. And you can substitute hard apple cider for the beer, if you want. Of course, then you might be better served using pork instead of beef as the meat.

Pork is haram.

tgis

>We eat anything
>Do you have any gluten-free chili recipes?
>Pork is haram.
This better be three different people.

yeah only the first one was me

I'm craving buffalo chicken dip so I'll see if I can convince her to do that. Still a couple hours away from meeting up with her though so if there's more suggestions I'll take them

Astroglide.

you cook together a lot and you're talking about chili and buffalo chicken dip? retard foods

Your counter-proposal of fucking nothing sounds delicious and easy to make.

lmao at your life. Fucking dumbass.

Lasagna, a simple side salad, and a decent bottle of red wine goes a long way. Layering the lasagna yourself takes a bit of time, but isn't complicated and lets you customize the dish. You can even make your own sauce if you want to, though that may be pressing your limits. A good canned sauce works fine no matter what autists here say. Just get something that isn't bottom-shelf and you should be okay. For meat I recommend Italian sausage, and for vegetables and mixture of thinly sliced zucchini and eggplant. Besides that all you need is good cheese. Shred that mozz yourself off a fresh hunk of it, and use some riccotta layers in the thick of the lasagna too.

Make Orange chicken.

>deep fry some chicken
>doesn't necessarily have to be a deep fry
>be lazy and buy some pre-made orange chicken sauce
>coat chicken in sauce
>while cooking chicken get some jasmine rice
>cook it however you cook rice
>put soy sauce on the rice
>serve chicken over rice
>add whatever else you want (veggies and shit)
Tastes good and is easy as fuck. I only started cooking this summer cuz no meal plan. It's been fun Veeky Forums.

Joey, I...

Thanks for the depression thread.

>ruining jasmine rice by soaking it in soy sauce
user..

user, I..

You guys will be proud of us, we ended up making tendies. We only flour dredged them so they weren't the crispest but they were still pretty good. Cut chicken breast into strips and pounded them flat with the bottom of a pint glass to tenderize them. Also had a ton of crackers and cheese just beforehand so that's why you don't see a starch

This. Holy Fuck.

Are you off the B line?

nah I'm in south boston with the gays. restaurant referenced in the OP is gourmet dumpling house which I always recommend, the menu goes way beyond dumplings

hey user just a wild guess but do you live in houston tx? only asking because i get the same kind of ranch and bbq sauce

>what should we make for dinner?
throw together a couple of pizzas, movie night is finger food night.

>guys I'm looking for meal recommendations, something I haven't tried before.
>it might be useful to give you an idea of the kind of food I'm tired of but instead I'll just fill you in on what I'm doing with my evening.
Half of what gets dismissed as reeing is just people that are tired of being asked for help by retards who don't know the difference between drivel and pertinent information.

Post gf plz