You wake up in bed with your teenage sweetheart and you're 16 again and summer just started

You wake up in bed with your teenage sweetheart and you're 16 again and summer just started

Any lit for this feel ? Growing together with your lover, being young and healthy , and optimistic about a new day?

Other urls found in this thread:

tiger-town.com/whatnot/updike/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have no way to relate to this at all, ive been alone for almost all of my life and would probably just ask her to leave so i can sit by myself in a dark room occasionally reading, post on Veeky Forums, or listen to one of the 3 CDs i owned at the time.

Chad's diary desu

When I was 16:

>Minecraft
>Making Minecraft videos with my mate Chris
>Building castles in Minecraft
>Drinking for the first time at a cooler friends party
>Drinking and playing Minecraft
>Going to Chris's house and drinking and playing Minecraft
>Playing Minecraft with a handover from the night before of drinking and playing Minecraft

It was a sweet time

I didn't have a sweetheart in high school

I don't care if you're virgins and losers. I just wanna know some stories that captures such a feeling. Of sexual discovery, youthful freedom, and bright optimism. Because we need a bit of change from the gloomy, self indulgent mindset of 4chinz.

ive never experienced the feeling and as far as i know, nothing close to it. i cant recommend anything that i have no knowledge of.

>literally cuckolding yourself with the ideas of things that never were and never will be

lol senpai

my god the virginity in your post...it's blinding my eyeeeeeees

Not OP, but why bother putting your two cents in if you've never experienced what OP's looking for?

because this board is an intellectual /r9k/ and wont get any good conversation from it. might as well let him know now and why.

I don't get it. You never experienced living as a Russian Battalion commander so you shouldn't understand or at least read War and Peace?

>My teenage sweetheart
My N64 console then?

jesus how are old are you

It's a mirror and you're blinded by the truth

>Ever being healthy and optimistic
When I was sixteen I was snorting Adderall, bullying autistic kids and yelling "nigger" out of car windows in the suburbs, nerd.

>bright optimism

I think teenager love not required for bright optimism or good teenager years. During my teenager years I started going to gym (to get mass) and played a lot of MMOs. I never forget coming from gym then drinking some 90% sugar fruit smooth my grandma made then playing ragnarok for 2 hours (like a job) then playing 2 hours of another MMO. I would study at night then play XBOX from 12 to 2 am. No girls or friends back that time but I regret nothing. Those moments were just perfect.

Today I'm still in the same situation of no friends or girls but I'm really excited about college and writing. I'm not saying that girls are overrated or any mgtow derivative bullshit. If you have them good for you, if you don't then just do something else with your life.

I work 14 hours a day and wake up the next wishing 16 hours of work. Do what you love is not a meme. Don't listen to Veeky Forums.

Holy shit dude give me your autograph

So if you haven't experienced it then no one has and it doesn't exist. Why do you put yourself in such mental crutches?

Summer's on its way and I wake up beside my hand every morning.

Of course it depends on personality. For example I can go without talking/interacting with humans for a month without no problem. My roommate is needy as fuck and sometimes even bothers me because he wants to talk but it drains too much of my energy so I must ignore him.

Sometimes I need to work on groups or interview people all day long then the next day I feel like I'm ready to be burried.

I don't know that feeling, the only love I know is unrequited love. Being 15 with the biggest crush on a girl 2 years older than me and saying her full of happines when she saw her chad boyfriend made me die inside and I dont want to remember those feels at all. Please delete this thread and never post something similar again. Thank you.

you are describing an alien landscape.

Seeing her*
See? Is the feels rotting my brain.

>wake up in my room
>no sweetheart
>go play vidya/Warhammer with my high school friends

No regrets tbqh, I'm still nostalgic for those days even without a qt 3.14 to remember them by.

My college has this policy of creating human robots that will work no matter what.

I remember having to write about some subject I had no clue last semester. I would start at midnight hunting for references and drink coffee all night then had a break at 6 am where I drank a bottle of mead and played gta:sa. Some people just do better without girls and friends but thats just how life is. Nothing superior or magical about being like this.

Damn the lit I used to know would have had experience with this. Not Chad's but we'll adjusted enough to have had experience with a nubile female bodies and optimism.

No. I would immediately break up with her, go to the bookstore, and start studying.

Romantic relationships are a distraction.

Nope, missed it.
Got that 3 years later, woke up like that a few times, wasn't worth it, hoe (she was hot tho) took my virginity, my nerves, failed 1st year of college because of the romance, and now I fuck hot sluts while the nice girls reject me. Actually, I used to fuck them, now I'm trying abstinence, until I am completely sure I fucked it up with the last qt virgin girl. No wonder, I'm bitter as fuck. But whatever, this isn't r9k. Don't read shit like this, man. Pick up some Aristotle or Aurelius, i guess it's better than therapy. The days are gone, find new things to make you happy. Or read something about childhood. Breathe that pure nostalgia in.

I want a Taylor Darling GF

The virgin suicides
Never let me go
Vurt

virgin suicides might work. but i only vaguely remembering it from when i was a teen.

i'd also say lolita. somehow the cocky way she is aware of her effect on humbert and how she uses this nonchalantly reminds me of myself at that age.

I fucked alot of girls from 15 to 18, until I found my wife. I remember this feeling. It's not as great as being an adult and having found real love. Despite what La Bruyère, the morally bitter, the port-royalist La Bruyère said, the first love, and the few which follow it, are quite shallow, once compared to real love.
Nostalgy is shit, it's for the weak.

You'd get bored after a while though.

holy shit this. i had a gf and honestly it was boring.
miss the days where i just came home and played video games and ate whatever i want.

>teenage sweetheart
My what?

people who never get over their teenage first love usually have a very, VERY poor understanding of love.

I think this feeling doesn't exist to the extent you believe it too. It's been romanticized by novels, poems, and movies. The most extroverted highschoolers probably lived less and felt less, than any novel has ever depicted.

i certainly had an exciting ride.

Yeah when I was 16 me and my gf never had like a perfect wake up together deal. It was mostly fucking anywhere we could keep eyes off of us for 15 minutes.

that usually makes it even better. also, you guys suck at solution oriented thinking i see.

yeah this

From now on I'll walk you all the way Home and The brother of David by Kjell Askildsen
Norwegian Wood by Murakami
Spring Night by Tarjei Vesaas
A Farewell To Arms by Hemmingway

When you have sex every day it gets annoying and uncomfortable.

When I was 16

>planning the school shooting
>wandering around at night through the trails which ran through my suburban neighbourhood
>jerking off in these wooded areas at night for the sake of it. Masturbaiting outdoors was a sort of thrill and since no one went thru these dark woods at night there was little to no threat of being caught.
>been in love with the same girl in my classes for 2 years, never spoke to her.
>cumped myself dreaming of the whole schools reaction to my suicide
>people floored by it. Friends who I drifted away from distraught and can't get it out of their mind for years.
>spent my free time fantasizing about raping "sluts" (ie the popular bimbos) at my school while listening to Bach
>Bach's English suite 2 became the rape piece
>these fantasies gave a rush of adrenaline
>had an elliot rodger lite view of women with the exception of the one I liked and never talked to.
>probably autistic

Now I'm 18

That's why love is better rationed. Smother your love and she will slip out of your fingers.

Its like tea, it's meant to be sipped slowly. I wouldn't have sex in the first 6 months if I really like a girl.

>I wouldn't have sex in the first 6 months if I really like a girl.
l o l

So I guess you just want a corny and cliché book?
I recommend John Green. Not even joking.

Unless she was super super horny and was teasing me , then it would be last on my mind.

I like to maintain innocence in the beginning and try to see if she's good enough not just for sexual relations.

That's actually übermensch as fuck.

I'm 18 and dating a 16 year old qt, she's been fantasizing about the summer everyday for the past 2 months, imagining all the fun we're going to have. I love her lads. Going to be painful leaving her when I go to uni.

Idealism, like a springtime flower, falls to the inevitable frost of winter.

There is no permanence: only decay and survival. Freedom of youth is a well-played con, to grease you up before the work-mill. Sentiment is forever your pay-packet. All pleasure is reduced from another for the increase of one, and rationed out sparely like oil on the cog-works of clocks.

Freedom was a joke, played upon you by adults, whom benefit also from the frivolity of youth like wrinkly vampires at the blood bank.

Honestly I would be fine with Trump and Putin starting a nuclear war at this point. Life is suffering for neuroatypicals.

Heh sorry buddy, that was me, we weren't together I was just fucking her for a bit on the side. Dropped her because she was too needy, should've asked her out bro, she gave a mean slob of the nob if you know what i mean ;) haha alright bro see you around

I think it'd be better to be brain dead/incapable of independent thought, but, not much difference there.

i did this in the past and got pissed off when i found out the girl was an ex-club slut sucking off guys in the bathroom

That would legitimately be the best thing to ever happen to me.

They'll play the fast ones like that you know.

So sweet they'd get away with murder.

>Any lit for this feel ? Growing together with your lover, being young and healthy , and optimistic about a new day?
no, nobody who has experienced this would ever waste their time writing about it

BILLY JOEL LYRICS
"The Ballad Of Billy The Kid"

From a town known as Wheeling, West Virginia
Rode a boy with a six-gun in his hand
And his daring life of crime
Made him a legend in his time
East and west of the Rio Grande

Well, he started with a bank in Colorado
In the pocket of his vest, a Colt he hid
And his age and his size
Took the teller by surprise
And the word spread of Billy the Kid

Well, he never traveled heavy
Yes, he always rode alone
And he soon put many older guns to shame
AND HE NEVER HAD A SWEETHEART
And he never had a home
But the cowboy and the rancher knew his nam

Ahhh, when I was 16!
>My father had 'retired early' the year before and we had moved to a massive Victorian farmhouse in rural Indiana in Amish country
>He was the only doctor for the county, mom was his nurse. They had turned the barn into a medical facility. We all (mom, dad, me, my 2 kid sisters) moved in when I was 15. Local families would come in for checkups and with colds, the Amish came in horse-drawn carriages
>The closest house was a 5th generation farm - they had a son my age and we became great friends quickly. We went swimming in the Maumee, or hunt rabbits, or read books. His two older brothers, twins, were off at ag school and he had been lonely
>The Summer I turned 16 his cousin Shelby came to visit. She was 5' 2", maybe 110, with a heart-shaped face, honey-blonde hair and a 100 watt smile. She was from Louisiana and had the accent. She was going to Manchester University and was staying with family for the Summer - she was 19
>She spent most of her time reading, and we talked about books a lot (her cousin didn't read much more than comics). Many days she'd go down by the creek to read and sometimes I'd visit and we'd talk
>In August my friend went off to camp in Michigan. Shelby spent most of the morning helping around the house and then read even more. Without my friend around she was the only person close to my age to talk to, so we hung out even more
more

Well, he robbed his way from Utah to Oklahoma
And the law just could not seem to track him down
And it served his legend well
For the folks, they'd love to tell
'Bout when Billy the Kid came to town

Well, one cold day a posse captured Billy
And the judge said, "String 'im up for what he did!"
And the cowboys and their kin
Like the sea came pourin' in
To watch the hangin' of Billy the Kid

Well, he never traveled heavy
Yes, he always rode alone
And he soon put many older guns to shame
And he never had a sweetheart
But he finally found a home
Underneath the boothill grave that bears his name

From a town known as Oyster Bay, Long Island
Rode a boy with a six-pack in his hand
And his daring life of crime
Made him a legend in his time
East and west of the Rio Grande

Why did you write prose in green text? You absolute newfag

Look at her thicc thighs. I want her to squeeze me in between them especially after a sweaty work-out.

what's wrong with me?

>what's wrong with me?
What the fuck are you talking about

Is my wanting to be squeezed by sweaty thighs wrong?

>You wake up in bed with your teenage sweetheart and you're 16
[at this point I start crying and screaming in horror at the realization]

No, and I have no idea why it would be.

This is Veeky Forums OP, when we wake up we discover that we have been transformed into a giant vermin.

Reply to this post and you'll wake up with a gf

But I want a bf
:(

>When we got there she put the food up on a rock ledge, led me off the trail with a blanket, put it down and very sweetly, very gently, and very wonderfully took my virginity. I can still hear the river and see the sun in her hair.
It seems just like Stephen King. Well, these are far better memories than the guys playing vidya, even if made up.

who /vidyaandpussy/ here?

I don't give a fuck about your crutches user

Story of the Eye

>tfw milk is for the pussy

>be me, 16
>wake up, gf soft breasts on my arm
>tired from sexing gf all night
>5:45 am
>check ebay listings to see how much money made from selling diablo 2 items
>check IRC for any messages
>look over at 19 year old gf naked and in bed
>burn a few CDs of illegally downloaded mp3s for kids at school for $10 per.
>shower, have to drive gf to work at bakery. then drive to school by 7:15
>love her but know it won't last, she's too needy.
>get to school and sit through chemistry class bored.
>a teacher runs into classroom
>"they bombed the world trade center"
>turn on a radio to find out what's going on
>it's september 2001
>american society as a whole takes a collective shit
>everyone is retarded

Too late!

Read Lolita

john green. now go away

i had like 12 teenage sweethearts, especially at 16 i had multiple crushes, do i get them all or what

you had a friend who was a cooler?

[back from lunch]
>I had a lot more confidence and dated during the school year, but I was mainly waiting for Shelby to come back
>She came back in late June. She had cut her hair short and was in great shape - she had been taking an exercise class
>July was glorious, although her cousin was a bit miffed at how we blew him off to go have sex
>A few small incidents proved to me my parents knew and didn't care
>August came and it was hot, hotter than usual. Shelby seemed to grow distant, but I figured it was just the heat and, like me, worrying about her leaving in just a few weeks
>Then she told me she had to go to Fort Wayne for a week, but wouldn't tell me why.
>When she came back she was more distant than ever. We didn't have sex; she said she was sick. I turned 17 and she wasn't even there, she had gone to Ohio to see a classmate.
>She was obviously avoiding me, but I met with her 2 days before she left to go to school. On the hill by her aunt's house she told me she had gone to Ft. Wayne to get an abortion.
>I was devastated - I told her I had a right to know, that we could have made it work. She burst into tears and ran off.
>She left early the next morning. I didn't see her go.

You play eroge for that, mate.

>I joined the army before I graduated HS. Halfway through my enlistment I met a girl just 2 days before I left for a war zone. We really hit it off - we wrote and called and a year later, after I was back, I proposed. She was from Chicago, so I was going to go home for a bachelor's party, then my family and I would drive to Chicago for the wedding a week later.
>The bachelor's party was very quiet, mainly because I wanted it quiet. Two days later I drove into town for some damn thing I can't remember. At the store I bumped into Shelby.
>She had gotten a job nearby after graduation and lived close
>I told her I was getting ready for my wedding, right after my 23rd birthday.
>She walked with me as I shopped, then walked to the car with me As I was getting in she said,
>"I am glad you;re happy. I think of you all the time."
>"That's sweet, Shelby. I hope you're happy, too."
>"He would be five, now."
>"What?"
>"Our son. It was a boy. He would be five years old, now. He'd be starting school in a few weeks. I think about him. too, all the time. I am so sorry."
>And she walked away.
>She teaches 4th grade, now

Just listen to Pet Sounds

I'm not sure. For me, the reality was always brighter and more insistent than any literature on the subject that I ever found. I don't look for that in fiction because I'm not interested in what I already know.

First half of Ada

>be me 16
>socially confident solid 8/10
>never had a relationship beyond meaningless excursions
>suddenly get quiet gf who likes to read shit like cheever
>two months in and i figure out she's borderline and is constantly demanding of my time
>attempted suicide because i didn't talk to her over the weekend
>started cutting herself and sending me pictures after we broke up saying i did it
>ruined cheever for me

3/10 experience

an occupation or job isnt the same as emotions. i dont believe ive ever loved someone or been loved so i wouldnt be able to relate on an emotional level.

Try this maybe

tiger-town.com/whatnot/updike/

There's no depth in happiness, only misery.

Spoken as only a loser can

god BPD fucking blows

>16
I didn't get a girlfriend till 18 but damn was she worth the wait
>thicc Italian

>your teenage sweetheart
Honest to God I have no idea what you mean.

>mfw I experienced this IRL but now I'm a 30 year old NEET living alone and asking myself where it went all so wrong.

Who /handsomeautist/ here?
I will never have a gf, even if she asks me out. It's happened before, and I always flee the idea of emotional intimacy. I despise myself for not being able to succeed even on easy mode.

GIVE ME A GF FUCK

The woman I'm married to now is a teenager, why would I want to be 16 again?