What food is Ireland famous for? Or what do they produce of a high quality?

What food is Ireland famous for? Or what do they produce of a high quality?

I've heard they make good Gin and Butter.

Potatoes, or lack thereof.

lamb chops with mint sauce

This is accurate, the Irish make the best Potato famine. It's also worth noting that they also make a really good Shepard's Pie.

Obligatory. Do they actually grow good potatoes?

I've heard they have good steak also but I feel like it'd just be discount scottish steak.

>the Irish make the best Potato famine

No, that was the English invaders who were attempting to genocide the Irish. But the Irish have Irish mutton stew, crubeens (pigs feet), colcannon, boxty, smoked salmon and trout, various cheeses and dairy products and soda bread. They originated Stout and the unique Irish whiskey known the world over as perhaps the best whiskey.

I got a joke

How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?

None?

How did you know what I was going to write?

I'll give you soda bread, the rest is garbage.

This, and baked hedgehogs.

Fried Dirt Nuggets

Their Kerry gold cheese is really good I can find it in some grocery stores. Also Guinness dummy

Irish Whiskey & boiled everything.

Brit food but worse.

None. It's usually just brit food, which is crappy anyways.

As an Irish fag I can say that barmbrack tastes like fucking shit, it isn't worth the ring.

this so much

Why are English people still so jealous of us?

Success breed jealousy. English people are slowly realising their country is doomed. White English people are being outbred en masse and their whole social structure is falling apart. Hundreds killed from terrorism this year and they're too beta to do anything about it. Islamic rape gangs literally have the police so scared that they won't arrest them. The price of housing is so humongous that English people are still living with their parents even in their late 20's while their Government supplies free housing to immigrants. Brexit was suppose to fix their country and restore independence from EU. They thought it would save their race,but it has done the opposite. All their multinational companies are moving to Ireland now because of Brexit and our economy continues to flourish. And now English people are actually LEAVING their country for work,leaving only foreigners to inhabit their little island.

Meanwhile,our economy is booming,we have stable birth rates,good relations with all major countries,94% Irish,continue to dominate them in sport and our Government is actually trying to promote OUR culture and not a foreign one. They can't accept that one of their past colonies is so vastly superior in everyway. It's sad but all we can do is just turn the other cheek and let them live in their past glory that is long dead.

I suppose you could say they're
O B S E S S E D

Meat as in beef and lamb
sea food on the irish shore is amazing, sad fact is that they mostly export it all to some degree but the irish have some of the best fish and meat worldwide

t. actual chef who gets grass fed meats ONLY out of ireland.

Beef part is actually true. Many restaurants in Europe import Irish beef since 95% of beef in Ireland is free range and grass fed. I have cousins in England and Denmark who all say the meat they buy is crap compared to Irish beef.

>genociding fellow whites

that should tell you everything you need to know about the br*ts

writing a wall of text about brits over a few easy potato famine one liners that could have come from anybody is probably not the best way to show how unaffected you are