Guys i have a problem that's been making my life shit for the past month and i really need help. I'm food jealous...

guys i have a problem that's been making my life shit for the past month and i really need help. I'm food jealous. I get jealous of my girlfriend when she makes food for someone else. When she cooked for my parents i could barely contain my anger and i didnt eat shit. but it got worse. heeres the rundown
>gf saw some shitty instagram post about homemade dog food
>she goes and fucking buys top quality rumsteak and free range chicken and buys vegetables from an actual fucking farm
>she's good at cooking but never puts that effort into when we eat together
>she never made me any steak
>now she calls me to the kitchen every 5 minutes to look at the meat with the shity blanche sauce she made
>takes pictures
>dog is waiting at his plate, its her ugly labrador mutt, never even gave it steak before
>she takes selfies with food, laughs
>shes never like that wheb we cook together what the fuuuuck
>i need all my strength to keep it together
>she's having more fun cooking for a dog than me
>she loves ugly dog more than me
>i want to flip the pan and cast iron
>fast forward to dinner
>she put a chair for the dog at the table
>this fucker stares at me like a fucking cunt
>eats like a homeless throwing shit everywhere
>she pays more attention to this dog than me ever
>i can't
>get up and push the dog off the chair, this smug cunt whines
>get into a huge argument, she slaps me, tells me to go drive outside
>she's cuddling with the dog
>i slept on the couch for 3 days

that was a week ago and i can't get this shit out of my head. her food tastes bland to me know and today i had a dream about the dog fucking her. I was crying when i woke up. I dont know what to do

I can't help you because I like that dream and certainly wouldn't be crying after it.

>gf
Why don't you find a real woman to marry? One who isn't spoiled and insensitive.

Your "gf" is taking the knot every night while you sleep on the couch.

user I hate to break it you but you're most likely getting cucked. You're an emotional cushion for your girlfriend but I have no doubt in my mind she gets her "physical release" from other guys in her life. You should probably brea up with her if you have any dignity at all.

Stop posting Reddit frogs.
That's the first step to improving your life.

Fregg is as Veeky Forums as it gets.

Lurk moar, Reddit fag.

I was going to call you autistic, but you're right. She probably just doesn't love you. Kill her and rape her family.

Lay a good dickin' down.

I'm locked in chastity for another two days.

Kill the dog. Allahu Akbar

i didnt know food related anxieties could lead to self inflicted-dogcucking. People should know. Spread the word bro.

this girl sounds like total garbage and you sound whipped as fuck. get her out of there.

Dump the cunt then see a therapist for being a retard who can't express his feelings

Dumb frogposter

>this thread
when did Veeky Forums become /b/

>that filename

Several years ago

just report and move along, people

Enjoy your ban.