That guy who whips out his salmon sandwich during the lecture and stinks up the entire place

>that guy who whips out his salmon sandwich during the lecture and stinks up the entire place

>be me, woke af
>dl celine essay collection
>load it onto Kobo
>skip ahead a few to random essay
>get text to speech going
>stand up to lift while listening to essay
>essay is literally about a guy recalling a memory about how his jewish neighbor whipped out his nose in front of him one day when he was a kid and started subverting all the white culture around and how the event made him redpilled and then how the jew later denied it
>end up falling asleep with barbells in my hand and not lifting for next 30 minutes

Wtf

>eating during university
>not doing involuntary intermittent fasting because you're too autistic/lazy to prepare meals in advance

yikes

>not spending whole day and most of the night at uni eating nothing but what you can buy in vending machines

ARE U FRUSTRATED?? that you are too white trash poorfag that you can't afford salmon?

>not sitting at the front of the bench closest to the professor and all alone.

I did this every day of gen chem back in freshman year, with a tuna sandwich, instead of salmon. The university had this great generic Subway-type restaurant with a really good tuna salad. Man I miss undergrad.

>that guy who brought crab legs to lecture
>that guy whose hawk escaped its cage during lecture

/tv/ Veeky Forums cross posting. A daring synthesis...4 (you)

>not sitting at the front of the bench closest to the professor whilst trying to cut open and eat a pile of durian fruits.

Fuck don't make me feel bad about what I do every day.

>not mixing fresh durian and kimchi into spicy curry during a lecture with a side of surströmming and limburger cheese

it's the ultimate brain food, trust me

>the guy that brings his pan and electric heater and starts making fried eggs

>that thing that never happened
xD yeah I saw this too good story bro +1 UPVOTE.

>that cute boy sitting in the next seat who's changed his shampoo
>tfw can smell the fragrance

Faggot...??

>That cute girl that keeps smiling at you
turns out it was directed at the just behind me but i enjoyed it nonetheless

Why do you say that?

really gay to be honest

>That dipshit who doesn't know the answer but answers anyway
>Tfw he ends up being the lecturer's least favourite

>that guy who asks if we're allowed to eat in class and the professor says "I'd rather you not" and now you can't eat your lunch in class because he asked permission instead of doing it

>that guy who is a decent human being
Oh man yeah I hate that guy!

Does the lecturer hand out rankings publicly?

I don't know man, but eating in public is rude if you don't first get the consent of the people around you. In a cafeteria, this consent is given implicitly, but in other places, you should ask at least the permission of whoever is in charge.

Pro tip: Don't be an asshole and life will treat you better.

>not literally living in a boarding school where you come with your cereal box, your milk bottle, your bowl and your brioche at 8am.

that's why other countries laugh at you.

>you dun know
>Big Shaq
O geesh, I better ask the 20 other people in the classroom before I open the cap of my bottled water!

That's so me hahaha lol xd

>that guy who is 10 minutes late and has to do his penis inspection in front of the entire class