Fastest graphing calculator?

I currently own a TI-84 Plus CE (It's just a TI84 w/ color screen)

When I type in equations to graph, i feel like the graphing takes forever. This is precious time taken off of quizzes and exams.

Is there a graphing calculator where I can type in the equation and the graph is *instantly* plotted? every second counts for exams and quizzes.

>every second counts for exams and quizzes.
No it doesn't. They give you enough time for the brainlets in your class to also finish. If you've studied enough you should be finishing early, regardless of what calc you use.

This is true for most of my classes, however, my calculus prof. makes quizzes at the END of lecture instead of at the beginning of lecture and sometimes forgets to start the quiz on time, leaving very limited time.

I usually finish before everyone else but I want time to double check every question, and often double checking answers involves looking at the graph.

You can make it graph faster by hitting the Mode button and changing from Mathprint to Classic. Also, if you scroll down to Go To 2nd Format Graph, hit Yes, and turn Detect Asymptotes off, that will also make it faster.

do you always use a graphic calculator on every question? because at some point you gotta learn solving equations algebraically.

>calculators on an exam

>calculator use for calculus
what shit school?

>fastest graphing calculator
R or MATLAB

A smart phone is orders of magnitude faster than a graphing calculator

Why do you need a graphing calculator? Are you some dirty physicist, or even worse, an engineer?

Perhaps a mobile phone with Wolfram Alpha

>physicists use calculators
the absolute state of mathematician's knowledge

el oh el

ENOUGH

What? Every second counts get the fuck out of here im a god damn C student who barely passed calc and I always finished with more then enough time way ahead of everyone you know the shit or you dont.
Im actually an engineering major and they said no calculators come calc 1 never used it again through DFQ.

How the heck does turning mathprint off make it graph faster?

you're an idiot if you think physics classes don't require calcultors andis an even bigger idiot. How do you 2 think you can calculate trig functions and inverse trig functions for forces and velocities and everything else?

>How do you 2 think you can calculate trig functions and inverse trig functions for forces and velocities and everything else?
I don't need to calculate a thing cuz I'm not some dog eating physicist or engayneer

So you are a low life faggot? Every math major has to take a physics class. Nice you outed yourself out as some NEET who just larps here for the giggles.

Not in my country

HP 50g. HP Prime has an even faster processor

Maybe not graphs, but calculations are definitely faster. Try typing 10*10 in Mathprint mode and Classic mode, you'll notice the Classic mode finishes slightly sooner.

CASIO 9860GII supports addin programs. One of the programs (FTUNE) allows you to overclock your calculator. While it consumes a bit more battery, graphing is silky smooth. I assume the same works on CASIO's fancier color calculators.

If you have a 9750GII, you can easily install the OS of a 9860GII btw. I'll upload links to working software if anyone requests it.

I bought a raspberry pi, installed a 3x5 inch monitor, then got wolfram language in it, programmed it to be about the best calculator you could ever have.

It's still so much faster and clearer than the normal TI84, also you can increase the speed by turning "detect asymptotes" off under "format".

Hf nerd

I use a casio 9860gii. love the shit out of it. keen to check out our programs. link?

HP Prime