en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant#Errors_in_the_column
quora.com/profile/Chris-Langan-7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[spoiler]1[/spoiler]

schfifty five

Just enough to facepalm appropriately.

good mem

this is unironically a retarded thread, probably created by an Amerimutt too.

t. soyboy

Whatever it is, it's quite a bit higher than OP's.

bout tree fiddy

Much higher than yours.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant

>200 IQ
>is a shitty columnist in some magazine
>no archievement other than IQ
lel

Yeah meanwhile you can cling to your ability to look smug on /sci. At least you know you're better than some woman right?

Highest female IQ = highest male IQ*0.9

I have a penis, therefore I'm superior.

>A few months after Andrew Wiles said he had proved Fermat's Last Theorem, Savant published The World's Most Famous Math Problem (October 1993),[31] which surveys the history of Fermat's last theorem as well as other mathematical problems. Controversy came from its criticism of Wiles' proof; she was said to misunderstand mathematical induction, proof by contradiction, and imaginary numbers.[32]

Top kek

probably something around 110

just enough to suck on my shclonghead

You aren’t white.

[math]\epsilon[/math]
>jk ily

The point is to kill or beat them before they learn about such things, OP.

Lack of achievement doesn't imply a low IQ, but making mistakes in your answers to high school level math problems (that she presumably checked before publishing) does make me doubtful.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilyn_vos_Savant#Errors_in_the_column

Well, she seems to be doing better for herself than the man with the world's highest IQ, who is currently an aging trailer trash bartender who has published nothing, save long winded, self-congratulatory posts on Quora.

quora.com/profile/Chris-Langan-7/

Higher than yours.

>As for the ridiculous idea that nothing is actually unlocked because atheism does not imply active belief in anything, the simple fact is that atheism does imply belief, specifically belief in the nonexistence of God. In other words, atheism means “actively disbelieving in God”. “Not believing in God”, on the other hand, is simply “non-theism”.
>atheism = believing that there is no god
>not literally meaning "non-theism" in Greek
Religious faith truly turns everyone into a brainlet.