Mfw $2.19 can buy you a decent pint in America, what a country!

mfw $2.19 can buy you a decent pint in America, what a country!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/04/business/heineken-transylvania-beer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it just me or does anyone else think this beer tastes better in cans than bottles?

>"BEER" in green bottles

It's much better in the cans. I still don't care for it but as said, GWEEN bottles are shit.

Heineken is bad, and you should feel bad. Even a skunk would say that's skunk.

I like it because the skunk and its easy to drink. It reminds of weed. Its my go to beer. Bottles are superior though

hey fuck you
I'm mellow on my heine
jackie the joakman sold me on it years ago. heine rulez

Of the cheap beers, why not Yuengling? Still, it's worth just paying $8-11 for a 6-pack, and have the great selection to boot.

gee maybe some people like the taste of heineken

mfw €0.39 can buy you a decent pint in Germany, what a country!

These people probably also love the taste of their own piss. In other words I wouldn't associate with them.

don't worry we don't want to associate with you either.

a good ole' fashion beer pissing match!
by gar, its been a while

Enjoy your Red Commie Star EU-Fanboi Belgian Piss. I'm still bitter about the acquisition of Lagunitas.

I just buy a handle of well vodka every other day.

>Drinking for fun

The red star is not political it was derived from medieval european brewers you eternally offended alt-sjw

>getting addicted to alcohol

what's wrong Ivan? I thought you had a strong will

>implying every derogatory mention of "commies" is some sort of burgerbro political statement
I'm referring to this drama, friendo: nytimes.com/2017/08/04/business/heineken-transylvania-beer.html
>The Hungarian government also announced a proposal to ban the use of Heineken's red-star logo as a symbol of Communism, already forbidden by law.
Chill out and have another pint, bruv.

I can get two 32oz Beasts for $2.76

Do Americans really pay this much for """""Beer"""""" ?

Id drunkenly cut out your heart and country fry it, Eurofaggot

>implying implications

Heineken is a simple unoffensive Pilsner similar to Becks enjoyed by many. Can you really not stomach that or are you just contrarian?

Vegan hearts would probably taste good

You'd probably deep fry it, Amerifat

Bar down to street from me does $2.25 drafts. Store across from it sells 0.99¢ tall boys, which I believe is a pint plus six ounces. So...?

well aren't you special.
I wanna live in podunksville someday too
.99c tallboys, sheesh.

No light penetration in cans

Green bottles are fine.

Last Vegas as 99 cent tall boys, used to get fucked up on five 211's

Dutch fag here, falling over rolling and laughing seriously man I feel the feels for you on this one.

Is that supposed to be impressive? You get better beer than Heineken for less than a Euro in Austria.

best ~2 pint in Murka