The BEST fast food burger. Hands down, no competition

the BEST fast food burger. Hands down, no competition
east coasters and flyovers get mad because they've never had it.
they hate us cus they aint us

Ok, what is it retard? I can't see the brand because the photo doesn't let me see it.

Looks good but we have our own burgers here which are quite good.

In-N-Out, judging by the shit on the fries.

>they hate us cus they aint us

while you are correct, please don't ever say that again because you sound like a cunt

I hate you because you're campaigning for communist subversion of the united states

I was born and raised in LA and while I love In-n-Out, I know other regions have their own favorites and I'm cool with that. Why can't be just come to agreement that everyone has their own joint that they love and be done with it?

Because then what would autists discuss for hours on end every day

I agree. People just become prepared to hate it because of all the hype.

It has no seasoning. It's just people on the west coast have never had good burgers so that is the peak of their palette.

>T. DC fag who moved to California for work.

In-n-Out is the most overrated shit on the planet. Ive had it about 10 times in my life and everytime I was left unimpressed. The only reason it has a name it because it's regionally restricted.
It stinks.

>not posting a picture from The Habit
You dun fucked Op

I think Shake Shack and Steak n Shake are better.
Not a fan of Five Guys or Cook Out though.

Whataburger is better that in and out.

awwwwww, hope you guys get to try in n out one day :) until then keep shitposting about how you "moved to california for work" and hated it

Fuck you cali, you got no taste

You're right, but this is a little creepy nonetheless.

Nah I could list like 8 fast food places better than that place

3 for example,
Steak and shake
Five guys (I don't give a shit that you think the fries are greasy)
Moes

>For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
COMEON IN N OUT IM JUST TRYING TO EAT MY BURGER AND FRIES HERE NOT HAVE YOU TELL ME THAT WERE GONNA BURN IN HELL

I've lived in Oklahoma and I've lived in California, and Braums is the superior burger.

You better repent

Yes I agree. In-and-Out has hands down the best burger for the $. It's delicious, never frozen high quality beef instead of being packed with sodium and grain, great mix of topings and its perfectly wrapped in paper to compress the whole thing into warm toasted buns.

It's just a burger done right. And it costs so much less than its competitors.

i think what most people don't understand about in and out is that they offer the best burger for your money and not straight up the best burger. you pay $3 at in and out for what would cost like 6.50 at five guys for a burger that's just as good (shit fries though).

In-N-Out is the king of the drive thru fast food bracket.

>communist subversion of the united states
what the fuck are you even talking about? i swear "communist" is the new /pol/ buzzword that they can call people they disagree with.

>mfw when I live ocean directly in that belt
>mfw there are suppose to be 100k-150k people coming into down for some stupid sun and moon shit
>mfw its suppose to be cloudy and raining all day

The MSM has a clear bias in favor of left wing extremism, which they shouldn't.

this isn't the same thing as how the people on the left call everyone they disagree with nazis

there are outwardly communist groups spearheading leftist politics in the united states

Went to California a few weeks ago for a weeklong trip and had a double double and animal fries and it was severely overhyped.

Steak N Shake is better for the same price.

thats not a mcchicken

>6$ for a burger with the worst fries ever
>da best

look, its more filling then McDonald's and burger king, but no way is it better

Subjective

>this isn't the same thing as how the people on the left call everyone they disagree with nazis
Right on, man. It's shameful the how far those Jews go to try and replace us. #BloodandSoil

kill yourself.

Excuse me sir I only eat GOURMET burgers from sit in restaurants

2nd'd

Uh, no. I mean sometimes they're OK once in awhile. Like seasonal items. Onion rings. Rosemary fries. I just had a marionberry lemonade and it was fantastic.

But their burgers are incredibly bland and boring.

Ever been told to BTFO from 5 guys at once?

isn't communism a harmful and flawed system?

>b-but my communism is the best communism, not like the others before...

IN N OUT
N

N

O
U
T

I have access to In-N-Out
do you have access to Whataburger?

Yes

I lived in California for twenty years. In-N-Out isn't even the best burger chain in the state.

a someone who lives in southern California and has access to every major fast food chain except white castle (which I've tried out of state), I have to agree. The quality to price ratio at in n out is ridiculously high. My only complaint is that the fries are sometimes not cooked enough and come out floppy

Pro-Tip: ask them to add chopped chillies in the burger, tastes fantastic

texas here. we got in and out, whataburger , steak and shake, but the flyover place culvers beats them all. stay mad westie.

Hat > Culvers > Whataburger > Habit > Five Guys/In-N-Out

Can't rank steak and shake.

what are hat and habit?

Calibro here. In and out sucks. It used to be good like 15 or 20 years ago. I dont know if i got older and my tastes changed or if the quality went down. I remember when i was younger, you couldnt get a better burger. Nowadays, im just not impressed. Honestly, i can make a better burger with a frozen costco pattie at home.

Same poster as the postabove. Also, hot chicks used to work at in and out. Now it seems like just a bunch of fags work there

They're small chains that I've only ever seen in California.

The Habit delivers solid burgers and shakes for a very good price (for California), and their onion tings are pretty good. Fries are crap, though.

The Hat is a very small chain that serves food from thirty years ago. That is, everything they have is delicious and unapologetically unhealthy. Their burgers are great (especially with pastrami), their fries and rings are great, and you can get Orange Bang there. If they had Habit-level shakes and Culvers' custards and cheese curds they'd be flawless.

Depends on the location. The one in Simi Valley has like 50/50 guys and hot chicks.

Can you say ecoli

Five Guys has the best burgers of any fast food chain but they're too expensive and the buns are too soft. The cajun fries are excellent though.

five guys burgers are worse than in n outs, habits, and chick fil a's.

Here's a photo from the car show at the peninsula. I've been here over a year. I can tell you're Californian by the level of butt hurt over a in and out though

Five guys, a&w (altho at a&w get a dog), or shakr shack, in-n-out
If it has to be exclusively big three, wendys

>Five Guys and In-N-Out are ranked together
>Habit > Five Guys

How to invalidate your opinion in 10 seconds

I live in TN and have In-N-Out meals delivered every week, so fuck you.

your opinion is wrong and shit.

You must really love free peanuts.

If it was so good, it would have franchised across the country and the rest of the world.

In-N-Out specifically limits itself. They only work with one ranch or meat-packing plant or something. I forget what exactly.

is there a secret to getting a burger at five guys?

I honestly love thier fries, but I cant bring myself to go there because all the times I go my burger has been pretty bland and dry.

so far I tried a bacon cheesebuger with everything I wanted on it, it was kind of a mess and some ingredients were cold, some were warm so it came out odd.

second time I got a bacon cheeseburger with just mayo, lettuce, onions. It was better but still pretty bland, and it made me realize how burnt the bacon was

last time I got a cheeseburger with ketchup, mayo, onions, lettuce, and jalapenos. Without the saltiness of the bacon, things tasted even more bland. Do they not season anything?

they purposefully limit themselves locally, you'd eat shit if you saw the drive thru lines in California

Dumb as shit business model desu. But at least it gives yet another point of discussion for Californians to be insufferable cunts and feel superior.

The only one I see being an insufferable cunt is you.

>Californias

Obsessed

In n outs stretch out to Texas

They give free peanuts?

>The only one I see being an insufferable cunt is you.

Just read the OP again.

yeah $10 for a burger without any character. I'll pass.

yeah, who the fuck do five guys think they are? I can get a double double at in n out for $3.90 and equally cheap burgers at the other two places

The secret is to complain online and ask for a refund. Their burgers are a dry mess yet somehow the bun is all soggy

>tfw massachusetts
>tfw will never get to try I&O
>tfw stuck with Five Guys
At least the fries are good.

But wait... Culver's exists. To be fair, Culver's is a basically In-N-Out but floating in an ocean of corn, but I feel like the ingredients used for Butterburgers pushes them slightly over the In-N-Out. I know that sounds petty, but when the differences come down to the literally layering of condiments, a better mayo or a better cheese is the tie breaker. Coming from a 4 year Culver's kitchen slave, so bias recognized.

Those burgers look pretty dry

>everyone who claims to have tried in n out never gets it animal style
Literally pathetic

>he's never had fresh ground beef tartare

man I used to love rare burgers from in-n-out

they stopped offering it this year

This. Turn 21 in October, lived within 5 miles of an In-N-Out my whole life, ate
>2 x Triple meat, single cheese, animal style, no lettuce
every night on the 5 North. 5 Guys is better.

I've lived in the midwest (IN) , the east coast (bouncing between DC/NY while living in DE), and the west coast (LA).

FIVE GUYS > CULVERS > IN-N-OUT > STEAK-N-SHAKE >>> "FAMOUS" LOCAL JOINKS >>> WENDYS > EVERYTHING ELSE

in-n-out is godly they used to print bible verses on their cups and shit

it's $2 for a regular burger

Canuckfag weighing in. I've had Five Guys and found they under pickled the burger. Too heavy for what a single bacon cheese should be. Although still quite good. Getting fried mushrooms was a treat.

Of what I have normally available to me, I'm giving it up to Relish. Fucking awesome burger there.

never had whataburger tho. list invalid

>steak and shake

This place has been mentioned several times ITT and it's nothing special here in flyover land. I live in Indiana and they're everywhere. I'd rather eat at Hardee's or Popeyes or some shit.

SnS is one of the few chain places that will, under policy, cook your burger medium for you.

it's on my list under EVERYTHING ELSE, you texas trash.