So, did you take advantage of McDonald's 67¢ Hamburger promotion?

So, did you take advantage of McDonald's 67ยข Hamburger promotion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mYkv7wVUrCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck no. who would bother wasting their time to save, what? $0.90 on the cost of a fucking hamburger. plus they limit the purchase to like 2 or something.

3 per customer?
Just as well I get free McChicken sauce with that. 3 for free they call me.

I remember when mcdonalds went 39 cent hamburgers back before 9/11, an ancient time ago.

People bought 20 (the max) every carload

That was when an average 30 year old could buy a house with reasonable mortgage in a major metro area.

I wish today was Sunday
So I could get a cheeseburger for
39 cent! At McDonald's, baby!

Can you repeat the question please?

you're not the boss of me now

I'll have your badge for this.

My aunt would have like 80 of them in her freezer after this.

They tasted nasty but fuck it.

I bought 3 and two orders of large fries and watched The Founder with some friends. It was a good time

67 cents plus tax basically means you're saving about fifty cents. Add that to the fact that a burger without cheese is a waste of time and I wouldn't have bothered even if I was in Canada.

I do not eat beefburgers no matter how cheap they are.

pajeet detected

As "clean" as that hamburger looks, theres just barely anything on it. If that thing actually had a patty on it rather than a fucking slice of meat, id consider it.

Fuck off you unclever faggot.

are the hamburgers not normally like a dollar? You are saving 1 whole dollar buying three of them.

Pretty sure this is in Canadian monopoly money, so that's really like 4 Ameriburger cents per burger.

>Go to every McDonald's in Canada
>order 3 burgers
>checkmate Mickie...

No I only eat responsibly and sustainably harvested beef.

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

edgy

>post RATM album lyric
>next to BOLA album art

My gf is a McDs manager and she says it was a horrific experience. People were waiting half an hour in the drive thru for their three hamburgers.

>What is irony?

>go to mcd
>buy 3 burgers
>sneak into another mcd
>buy 3 more
>repeat until locked the FUCK away

Imagine if those people thought to figure out how much gas they were burning waiting in line in the drive through.

or just use those kiosks. the receipt has a number which they call out when the order is ready. just order 3-4 orders of 3 burgers or however many you want and just wait for each order to be finished and called out. they can't do shit after the fact since you've already paid by that point.

Canadian trips

Fuck the world is trully coming to an end

The end of times is near brother

I only eat food

I wouldn't take advantage of it if it was free.
>Shitty burger that doesn't even come with shitty processed cheese.

>Mentions a specific sale
Guerrilla marketers trying to desperately take up all potential ad space to keep competitors out of their already overly rich company get out

See

Woah...

That's what capitalism and business is all about. If little companies are afraid of competition then they are in the wrong industry. Can't beat the big companies with ads? Then just make a superior product and let it speak for itself. People act like it is wrong that big corporations are competitive and try to keep their top place. If they fucking didn't then shitty replacements would pop up offering subpar service and deals, because they could get away with it.

Torontonians here, I went to buy the cheap burgers at my local mc Donald's but it was packed shoulder to shoulder with chinks. I'm not waiting for what was probably about an hour wait (and that's just to order, god knows how long it would take to get the food) just to save a few cents

Those are lyrics from a comedy rap song that was popular on the internet in the late 90's or early 2000's.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYkv7wVUrCg

No, because it is shit that doesnt even deserve the title of 'food'. Fucking advertising shills.

>I have never taken a business class

>I don't like it so it's not food

Go back to Veeky Forums faggot

I went to a mcdicks on the day of that shit when i didnt even know it was going on.
The lineup was literally 20 minutes long, and this wasnt even in the city. It was a total joke.