What can be done to eliminate Tse Tse flies from causing trypanosomiasis to domesticated animals in central africa...

What can be done to eliminate Tse Tse flies from causing trypanosomiasis to domesticated animals in central africa? Tse Tse flies has turned fertile African landscape to uninhabited "green deserts."

I hope you are joking.

Exterminating an entire species is wrong and the best reaction you could get for suggesting it is being laughed at.

Nuke Africa.

>Being worried about Africa

Lmao, who gives a shit about the dirty plains dwellers there.

>exterminating

i said nothing about exterminating, simply prevent them from hosting specific trypanosomiasis causing parasites

being this edgy

There's that thing they talked about doing with mosquitoes where they use gene editing to pass on a dominant gene that makes them unable to carry malaria.

Would it be possible to do the same thing with the Tsetse? Just make it unable to carry the sleeping sickness. After all, the problem isn't really the insects themselves, but the diseases they carry.

t. tsetse fly

Not my tribe? Not my problem.

xdedgy

Thats nothing compared to what the average african black would do to you if they were bored.

This is extremely easy. Just remove all domesticated animals from central Africa. The problem will then be completely eliminated.

>wanting to exterminate an entire species of parasite

>believes that if not for a kind of fly that Africans would have civilization in Africa

hate to break it to you, but that isn't the thing holding them back.

It's possible. All you have to do is remove all the water. No water, no breeding, no tse-tse. (And no you.)

>believes that if not for a kind of fly that Africans would have civilization in Africa
Except the OP literally never said that. But go ahead and keep side-stepping the matter.

release the kraken

The tsetse fly doesn't lay its eggs in water like most flies. The mother carries the egg around with them until it hatches, and then the maggot pretty much immediately pupates and becomes an adult fly

Make Tse Tse transmit ebola.

What is this tiger?

Tse-tse flies deposit their larvae on moist soil or sand. Much of the transmission occurs at water collection points where humans gather. My point stands.