What would the components of a time machine be, Veeky Forums? (pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L3LHAlcrTRA
news.berkeley.edu/2017/01/26/scientists-unveil-new-form-of-matter-time-crystals/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

define time

a unit of measurement defined by seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, years, decades, centuries, and millennia.

CERN LHC, Quantum computer, Z machine, gravitational clocks

crystals

youtube.com/watch?v=L3LHAlcrTRA

im wondering where i can but Small Hadron Colliders.

*buy

large hadron collider: 1 billion USD/year
quantum computer: 8,000 USD (cheapest)
Z machine: 80 million USD
gravitational clocks: 50 USD

the simpler one i found involved a cell phone, a microwave and a Cathode Ray Tube.

which do i build?

what crystals

A very, very fast merry-go-round.

probably depends on your resources, and your goals.

>A property is defined by its unit of measurement
Not the sharpest pencil in the drawer are you ?

Oh why it's quite simple then. We must make a really big vacuum and pump to suck and push out the seconds, minutes, and days from space so that we can use them and add them to the seconds, minutes and days to our current timeline.

Time doesn't exist.

>posts a picture of a time machine while asking what the components would be
oh you devil you

Since there is no known way for time travel to work, we do not know how a time machine would function, and so we cannot predict the materials required for it.

tears of someone who had wasted years of their life and more so in an attempt to find the possible components of a time machine despite not knowing the final component was in front of them the whole time

limited resources
goal: going back to the Renaissance or at least the 90's.

your Agility being above 300

a really fast spaceship

>tfw you realise YOU are a time machine

Obviously a flux capacitor

As I said, a very fast merry-go-round. I wasn't kidding. Live on it for a few years and step out into the future (a little bit) when it stops.

time crystals

news.berkeley.edu/2017/01/26/scientists-unveil-new-form-of-matter-time-crystals/

Dude 4d lmao

so did you manage to get your time machine built??

i wouldnt mind a vacation in the 1980's myself. As to building a time machine, unless you have, 100 billion dollars to spare i doubt it.

Could some guy with a 200+ IQ, knowing what he is doing and what he is re looking at, take a poor man's CERN LHC, quantum computer, Z machine, and gravity clock and get close to building it, maybe. But it would be pretty hard.

The other thing is what are you gonna do with time travel. Changing the past is a no.

But you could use time travel to do interesting little tricks.