I failed algebra again this semester

>I failed algebra again this semester

>algebra
Uhh basic algebra they teach to 13year olds or abstract algebra or what?

Nigga there be only like 4 axioms in that shit. 1) Ain't no product getting out. 2) We can associate with parenthesis and shit. 3) There be a 1 (or 0 if you know what I'm saying). 4) We can invert that shit

How come you could not memorize those 4 little axioms nigga. Shit man, I don't know what to tell you.

Intermediate algebra. Still gotta pass it to take college algebra after that before I can be done with math the rest of my life.

I absolutely have never been able to do algebra going back to middle school where I had to take pre-algebra twice, and stopped after algebra 1.

just be yourself

>Intermediate algebra. Still gotta pass it to take college algebra after that before I can be done with math the rest of my life.

You failed a class they teach 11 and 12 year olds. Drop out. College is not for you. Your time will be spent better elsewhere.

I'm genuinely curious why you can't understand it.

It took me a surprisingly long time to determine what this says. It is truly a vile thing to present mathematics in such a manner.

He was just trying to use a language someone who failed intermediate algebra multiple times can understand.

Took me two tries to pass my algebra placement test in college. It gets better m8, trust me

Isnt there more to this?
Rationalize root numbers? What is the relationship of n in 1/1-n^n mean? Where can I find an example where this is used to understand it? Why is something to the exponent of 0 equal 1?

Sometimes I dont get it.

bump

ass bump

dick bump

Please post some of your work so we can figure out what's going on.

Be honest, do you study and read the textbook? 8 year olds can do algebra.

I failed Math 95 (int alg) with a D. I took a placement test to get into Math 111 (college algebra) and now I have an A in Calculus.

>being black
You fell for the "everyone can learn math" meme?

>so many people on Veeky Forums who took college algebra
sometimes i think i'm around a worthy audience

I know you're not telling the truth but I don't even know what intermediate algebra is. I mean, how much is there before learning y = mx + b? Learning letters as numbers or something? Everyone who went through at least the first 2 years of high school should know everything up to precal

yeah i'm sure this thread with all 14 posters it has is a great representation of all of Veeky Forums

Bamp

some people just don't understand the beauty of thug axioms

Its not a big deal, study harder at home.

You're not necessarily dumb or smart for it, but
posting this thread was kind of dumb because Veeky Forums is an elitist shithole where everyone will think this is proof you're retarded.

Post some problems you're struggling with.

Not OP but I struggled with algebra as well, but now I'm doing great in calculus I and I'm on my way to calculus II.

get some adderall