Was this lady redpilled? How did she live to be 91? Is the "healthy food" craze a meme?

Was this lady redpilled? How did she live to be 91? Is the "healthy food" craze a meme?

>was this lady redpilled

No, she served the intelligence agency AGAINST the Axis during WW2.

I honestly don't know if she practiced what she preached.
In the episode where she makes croissant, she says you're going to have to wake up at 2am just to have them ready on time.

She taught us all to make real food, That's something to it. She made one of the best cookbooks ever written.
Fuck off with your meme horseshit, she is to cooking what Eminem is to hip hop. Yes, female, but yes legit /pol tard, shoo.

>she is to cooking what Eminem is to hip hop.
Is... is that supposed to be a good thing?

>what Eminem is to hip hop
what do u meeeeeaaaaaaaan

Unless you go to extremes(like eating nothing but butter or working in heavily toxic environments) age is 90% genetics. Healthy food may give you like one or two years extra as opposed to 'normal' food

>/pol/
I mean "redpilled" with regard to food. That is a versatile word, you know. You have to consider the entire context of the post and not jump to conclusions about meaning just because of a single word I used.

MOMS SPAGHETTI

Mean's she's the first white person good at a thing I guess?

Which is dumb because Cooking is basically white peoples thing, every professional kitchen still essentially runs off the french model

yeah dude health is fake news, redpill redpill build that wall #MAGA

[citation needed]

Okay good to know :D I'm off now to stuff my face in fast food because now I know it doesn't matter. Fuck the lying Jews!!

It's 98% genetics and not being fat when it comes to living long. Worry about your quality of life when you think of health, the long term is up to God.

She ate well without being a fatass and drank tons of wine

The elevation of French cuisine in America thanks to her has done nothing but destroyed the food culture here.

Most of America is of English, Irish, German, Italian and African descent. In trying to be French, most Americans (especially German and British ones), gave up their own cuisine and as such broke the deep traditional connection the rest of the world has with its food. Apart from LA which has actual French heritage America has contributed nothing to the food world that comes from French tradition. The best cuisines in America are still those which weren't so glamour-struck by "real food" as to forget their own cuisine.

New England with it's English influence, NY/NJ with its Italian, the south with its German (and sometimes Mexican) influenced barbecue, Cali with its Mexican and Asian are the best food regions that America has to offer. All completely devoid of any French influence and certainly any Julia Child influence.

>Which is dumb because Cooking is basically white peoples thing,
lol, what? Cooking =/= Restauranting. Making a business out of cooking might be a white thing (although the first restaurant dates back to 2000 BC in IVC) but cooking is not.

anybody can do a cooking show. Her show actually sucked. Was only on tv because it's pbs.

You mean, "I cam from leddit and love dank memes! :D"

Fuck off

Considering the first person to every cook something was african, id have to agree

This. If you ever watched her show you would know she always talked about how portion size is more important than "eating healthy". Yeah she used a shitload of butter but didn't eat an entire buffet worth of what she was making.
tl;dr eating a shitload of "healthy" food is worse for you than eating a small about of fatty/buttery food. This is something Americans will never understand.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT JULIA

>she is to cooking what Eminem is to hip hop.
Please don't insult her that way.

The French diet is not a bad one, yes it has saturated fats but those aren't bad in moderation. "Healthy eating" is a badly defined term anyway.

No shit talk here. She's a nice lady.

Did you see the way she "lived" when she was older?
That woman was an absolute fucking train-wreck.

"deep traditional connection" is the dumbest shit. that deep cultural connection of the thais to the mayans. the british national dish: is it jewish protein with incan starch or malaysian protein with indian flavors? the irish took 300 years to become so dependent on incan veggies that their removal caused famine, and the american idea of "italian home food" is chinese starches with aztec fruits. hell, there's an entire branch of cuisine which the elevens consider english and the west considers japanese.

a food culture knows what blends well with what, but it's just that, a culture. it can and will be replaced freely even within a generation, and if you place someone in another long enough for them to learn it they'll pick it up.

she was a spy from what small tid bits i have been able to find and a good one at that....for a good cooking commie...

I thought she is British...

who is she?

So was Carrie Fisher, doesn't mean she didn't live like a boss.

Are you fucking joking? Why are you even on this board?

>i'm a massive faggot
truly

>it has saturated fats but those aren't bad in moderation
This is the key. Moderation is something a lot of people just can't understand.

you have to go back

I dont rhink you guys understand what he meant by that.