Is it true we are the most leftist board? I tought we where centrist at most

Is it true we are the most leftist board? I tought we where centrist at most.

it was very leftist several years back, mostly because it had a /co/-tier mod who would delete ANYTHING

like if you said "I don't like women authors." in a thread, in context, you'd get global banned

That site is fucking shit and that sub is full of autistic tankies.

I would assume /lgbt/ is more leftist. Veeky Forums is practically /pol/ with books half thetime or more.

Yes, even fucking Veeky Forums thinks so. Try to discuss any book that's even slightly right of center, they just shitpost until you leave.

/lgbt/ has a substantial /pol/ crossover.

>/lgbt/ is more leftist

Actually they never where, after all the lesbians all hang at /cgl/. n-not that i go there or anything

The lesbians are the cattiest fucks on /lgbt/ so it's no wonder they hang out on Free-Floating Menstrual Stink - The Board.

It's bizarre being on Veeky Forums, yet in a sea of people who can't understand jokes. Women are godawful posters.

Agreed, it's almost like they are'nt human or something despise we being all equal.

That does make sense in its own way since queermos like that would have a fetishistic fascination with authoritarian right wing politics. I'm basically apolitical and voted for Trump for aesthetic reasons but I think /pol/ is bar none the most entertaining board nowadays.

>a retard who didn't even go to school makes a thread with Mein Kampf as pic related and says: "Why was he totally right about everything?"
>I should not shitpost

Meant to quote rather than 797

This isnt remotely true, the only time you get rightwing shitposting is when someone posts an OP pic of Mein Kampf and asks for fascist Veeky Forums. A Celine thread will be utterly patrician.

>voted for Trump for aesthetic reasons

I would agree. I think there's a fair bit of cross over, I know they will often have /lit threads.
The reason for /lit being on the right politically is because when you know nothing you follow either left or right depending on your circumstances. You research a little, and it seems the world has a liberal left bias. Then when you truly open your eyes after more reading and more learning, then you see the truth. That truth is maddening to be honest. The knowledge that western civilisation is actively being targeted, torn apart and wiped out over time is a depressing realisation.

me: right wingers tend to have a nostalgia infused notion of a past that didn't exist
also me: Veeky Forums was communist in 2006

I personally don't feel any real connection to any culture or tradition, but the utter faggotry of the contemporary American left has grown tiresome, to say the least.

He was talking about leftists shitposting.

also, these guys are so damn naive and narrow minded. but I guess that's what you can expect from people hanging on reddits syndicalistic sub forum.

>talking about eco chambers without realising the entire western world is a leftist one and we're all living in it

>the entire western world is a leftist echo chamber
First of all, kek.
Second of all, do you realise that the concept of an echo chamber is a place where the ideas that are expressed are the one you want to hear and that they're different from the realities of the world.
If you think the entire western world is a leftist echo chamber, you might want to consider the fact that you could just be uninformed about some things.

>the utter faggotry of the contemporary American left has grown tiresome
true, but that doesn't mean you have to suddenly turn into a reactionary troglodyte or an autoritarian braindead, or some other prepackaged Pepe-tier shit. The great Left, the intellectual and constructive Left, is not the one we see nowadays: it's almost dead and somebody better resurrect it someday or else we're fucked.

I'm australian personally, but I think the experience is similar all across the west.
>be told growing up all about how bad your ancestors were
>watch growing acceptance for insanity, transgender rights etc. See beastiality legalised in certain circumstances in Canada
>Never allowed to hold on to anything and be proud of it, especially if you're a white male.
>feel like something is wrong with the world
>you read more and learn more
>down the rabbit hole you go.
I agree with you. The left has pushed and pushed until even the lovely, chill moderates are revolting.
People want to be able to be proud of who they are when they're a part of the majority.
Nobody really does just suddenly turn into Hitler mark II, you don't see it. What happens is you slowly start to see how the world really is in context of history and now. That's what kind of drives you insane.

What's with all these threads being reposted on Veeky Forums ad Veeky Forums?
Is it just some dumb /pol/lack that's bought into the bullshit about Veeky Forums being the ideological enemy of /pol/, maybe had their Dolchstoßlegende macros btfo on Veeky Forums too many times?

>the ideas that are expressed are the one you want to hear and that they're different from the realities of the world

what is contemporary "liberalism"

>what is contemporary "liberalism"
Its been swallowed up by authoritarian madness. It doesn't really exist anymore. The old liberal ideals are no more I'd say.

>What happens is you slowly start to see how the world really is in context of history and now. That's what kind of drives you insane.
I agree, but a destructive line of thought and behavior doesn't really resolve the situation

>Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/.

This should be enforced.

Mods are faggots (they will literally ban you for posting tits.......but relentless off-topic posts are ok). Janitors are subhuman.

Veeky Forums was better with moot mk1

>I agree, but a destructive line of thought and behavior doesn't really resolve the situation
I agree with you as well.
I think though that most people who go down this path rarely are violent, the frustration is more just suppressed. I would argue that extreme groups like antifa are far more violent than shit posters on Veeky Forums. More violent than most on the political scale in general.
We're due for a massive backlash though against the left. You have two fronts where young white men are being repressed in a sense. Through ideology at colleges, schools and the media.whenever we step outside the bounds of accepted behaviour were stomped down and branded a racist or facist. The second is through actual physical violence, which is praised or justified. Now, I don't like Richard Spencer one iota, I think he's either controlled opposition or a massive dweeb. Regardless, the reaction of people when he was assaulted ranged from concerning to sickening. Many felt justified in assaulting """fascists""". Soon enough you're going to have an uprising which won't be nice or pretty if this keeps up. I don't want that I'd love to live in peace but it's hard when you have all of this going on.

Fucking horseshit mate. If you come across shit like
>be told growing up all about how bad your ancestors were
>Never allowed to hold on to anything and be proud of it, especially if you're a white male.
just step out of the student union building at Melbourne or Sydney lmao
And really, why care about trannies? Just like autists here's hardly any of them and you don't have to be friends. The alphabet soup representative on the student representative council at USyd going on testosterone and calling herself Walter is not the reason you don't have a gf.

Post-structuralist social progressives, who give equal credence and political support to any group that assumes an identity, especially if it is based on non-western or historically oppressed ethno-politics, and is predicated upon opposition structures of oppression, real or imagined, which exist under the control of traditional master-servant dynamics. Entire societies, even ones which operate in direct contradiction to liberal principal (african patriarcy, islamist law) may be supported merely due to the post-colonial reality.

>to any group that assumes an identity
Except Christians.

This is a thread about the state of the board. It's relevant and the mods can come slobber on my gargantuan donkey dick if they don't like it.

The only board that can read is predominantly leftist? Color me surprised.

Hey now, let's not be childish and personal.
Step outside the union building? And be bombarded by the media with messages that I've mentioned.
Why care about trannies? It's very easy to say, nah, it's fine! Let them be. I personally agree it's be nice if we could, but the fact is that every single time in history when they've let their moral compass erode and their objectivity waver that's when they fail. Of course it's not the only reason; it would be ignorant to say that. But the slippery slope fallacy isn't a fallacy when it's happening before your eyes, see my point on Canada and beastiality. Where does it end? You don't mind because it's not affecting you personally perhaps.

This board used be to be fairly balanced. Since the Trump win there has been an influx of edgy alt right frog posters from Reddit and other place

>who cares about trannies
As we speak

Yeah. If they actually enforced it the board would be better.

Did you not go to primary school in Aus? Aus-history has strong anti-colonial sentiment and you are aware of rabbit proof fence and abo hunting before you've done primary.

I know people react differently to it, but for people like me it really felt like you were having your people shit on (still maintained lefty perspective throughout highschool/1st year uni before shifting to nationalist though).

Also trannies are freaks i dont know why we pretend they are ok lol

That's what I think too. The more you read , the more towards the left you shift. After all , institutions are made by people and are supposed to serve the people ,not the other way around.

Hegel himself was indirectly telling anarchism would be the end of history.

Leftist thought dominates literature.

Inb4 randomfag rageposts on Evola being superior to all leftist thinkers.

>Hegel himself was indirectly telling anarchism would be the end of history
Fuck off and die, you piece of shit.

TFW Evola shares the same notion for state as Anarchists do.

>according to Hegel anarchism would be the end of history
What?

White people just aren't allowed to be nationalists, sad truth.
Towards the left in what sense though? On environmental policy? Of course. Education will show we need to take care of the environment and not just gobble up fossil fuels endlessly.
History? I think for me it's given me more of a right bias/leaning, at least in terms of nationalism and governments promoting a nations culture.
I think it depends on what you read user and why you read it.

I wont post Evola, but the vibrant threads on Catholic literature, biblical works, 19th century romanticism, mid 20th century american authors, Mishima, the love expressed for monarchists and traditionalist literature and folktales, and the pining for works where morality is center stage of class conflict suggests that you both are seeing the world through pinko colored glasses.

The board zeitgeist is definitely center right if anything.

>instead of class conflict

Colonialism was amoral and abo hunting was immoral.

Didn't mean your people didn't achieve singe great things.....but they got up to some real fuckery too.

Dont be so sensitive. I thought your people prided themselves on being callous cunts

Imageboards seem to harbour right wing nationalism... for some reason. 2channel quickly became a place of japanese right wing nationalism and the same goes for krautchan.

I suppose you have to look at the difference between imageboards and reddit (as well as demographics, but they are both uncertain and subject to change).

The consequences of saying something against the status quo is more punishable on reddit via downvotes to censorship, whereas the only subjective punishment on Veeky Forums you can get is a ton of replies roasting you.

Quoting Hegel from his Philosophy of Right:

"The state is the actuality of concrete freedom. But concrete freedom requires that personal individuality [Einzelheit] and its particular interests should reach their full development and gain recognition of their right for itself (within the system of the family and of civil society), and also that they should, on the one hand, pass over of their own accord into the interest of the universal, and on the other, knowingly and willingly acknowledge this universal interest even as their own substantial spirit, and actively pursue it as their ultimate end. The effect of this is that the universal does not attain validity or fulfilment without the interest, knowledge, and volition of the particular, and that individuals do not live as private persons merely for these particular interests without at the same time directing their will to a universal end [in und für das Allgemeine wollen] and acting in conscious awareness of this end. The principle of modern states has enormous strength and depth because it allows the principle of subjectivity to attain fulfilment in the self-sufficient extreme of personal particularity, while at the same time bringing it back to substantial unity and so preserving this unity in the principle of subjectivity itself.” - Hegel

>subjective punishment on Veeky Forums you can get is a ton of replies roasting you

A lot of (You)s is an obvious victory

We do! It's just that when you have other aussies virtue signaling endlessly, people still apologising for things done (Kevin rudd) we're constantly having a message shoved down our throats. It gets tiring. Aussies then go and do something like the cronulla riots.
We're not told the great things that Australia did, it's endless nonsense about how bad white people were.
I appreciate your thoughts/opinion that colonialism is amoral. It's shows a rational thinker.

Mind you i was ten cunt, allowed to be a soft faggot then

Yeah in the event of a reddit takeover, they wouldnt perceive that people feed on (You)s and become stronger

>Is it true we are the most leftist board?
>some replies claim we are
>most replies say >cumspiracy theory

There's your answer.
>inb4 they merely pretending

This is from Philosophy of Right . Page 260 or something.

>Hey now, let's not be childish and personal.
If calling you out for the bullshit artist you are makes me childish then I'm a wee babby newborn.
Where is the Australian media bombarding you with >le white male meme outside of actively seeking out half sarcastic shit on platforms like Vice which are written by sandstone arts grads for the consumption of sandstone arts undergrads.

>Did you not go to primary school in Aus?
Yeah I fucking did. Either you cunts are rejecting your brainwashing from your pinko inner-east Melbourne primary school or you are simply thin-skinned poofs that had a victim complex triggered by simply learning about a few massacres and forced adoptions, it happened, deal with it

How is that anarchism? Do you know what individuality means for Hegel?

Veeky Forums is the most far-left board on Veeky Forums. This is practically a Marxist board.

>Yeah in the event of a reddit takeover, they wouldnt perceive that people feed on (You)s and become stronger
>whereas the only subjective punishment on Veeky Forums you can get is a ton of replies roasting you.
You might have to go back.

I came over from Veeky Forums, and it seems we both have the same thread. After reading a few replies here, it seems like you guys might not be as leftist as I was led to believe.

Veeky Forums = center
Veeky Forums = center left

Don't be deceived, Veeky Forums is the most left board on Veeky Forums. People in this thread are just embarrassed.

>as I was led to believe.
You should know from Veeky Forums that /pol/ peddles bullshit.

hahaha no
/lgbt/ is /pol/s little sub bitch

This smug sense of superiority is exactly why people are telling the left to go fuck itself.

Idk where you're coming from. I'm pretty conservative/libertarian politically, I come here for literature, not politics, though, so I usually don't argue on that level. I also sometimes make posts I don't really agree with for the sake of putting the argument out there, or in the context of discussing a book I'll say something that sounds pretty leftist, but that doesn't reflect my real-world beliefs, just my interpretation of the (fictional) book.
CATHOLIC Marxist. Possibly Anarchist Catholic Marxist, I can never keep track.

Fascism is to Anarchism what a dick is to a wet vagina

Individuality is the realization of one's self consciousness.

In his slave master dialectic , he displays how that specific relationship inhibits either from realizing self consciousness.

The quote that was posted was for the notion of state. Which is coincidental with what Anarchist's notion of the state is. Evola's quote above too exhibits that.

People on this board read a lot and are good with theoretical topics, but in general most people here have no idea of the real world of what it really takes to run a business. I've seen threads on here where people seriously claim that most franchise owners and CEOs don't do anything, and that they're only in their position because of their parents. They seem unaware that most of them had to work for years and years in lower positions.

And I don't think people on this board really understand how much money goes into RUNNING a business. You assume businesses owners are just like leeches sucking money from laborers, but most of the income they make, they often just put right back into the business.

In general lefitsts talk about DESERVED value as opposed to ACTUAL value. Their view of economics is too theoretical.

>The more you read , the more towards the left you shift

Lol nope, it goes that way until you finally pick up something more than 150 years old, then you spiral back into the right

Afterall, there's a reason its called right

Read the quote.

I did, i still think fascism is a dick and anarchism is a wet spastically and hysterically asking for daddy to come bring some order

Of course they are, a day has 24 hours, 8 for sleep, 16 for doing shit, if you are in your mid 20s and know all this bullshit marxist rhetoric its because you have never even picked a fucking brick in your life

Except to throw it through a Republican neighbor's window, of course.

I like the balance on Veeky Forums. Even in this thread there is a pretty even divide.
I hope we can maintain this balance because then we can have real discussions about economics without a weird lopsided debate or powerful buzzwords. On /pol/ you can't really debate anything because there is a kind of consensus that degeneracy is bad, Jews are bad and white people are good. Whereas on Veeky Forums there aren't any consensuses. You can get criticised by a capitalist or a communist. And you're expected to know what you're talking about since you are on a literature board where people read.

Entitled to ones uninformed opinion

Read the book you gook

they complement each other, if i didn't make myself clear, there's no fixed utopic state after the revolution; the left and the right are perpetually bound to "warfare" (aka have rough sex) against each other

all the leftist nonsense is merely a way to get the right's dick up and strong, then after the right cums in an orgasm of cleansing genocide and drives the population to fuck like rabbits to avoid extermination of the human race, the dick goes limp and the left starts its seductive dance again

I understand the love for left wing economics but I don't understand the love for left wing cultural takeover.

Most working class people (whom left wing academics blame for being stupid and "voting against their interests") would love things like higher wages and more vacation time. But they are still human and still want to enjoy their traditional way of life. They want to celebrate their traditional holidays, take part in their regular pastimes and raise their kids in familiar areas. And yet socialists seem obsessed with destroying the dominant culture and saying it has no right to exist. Why? This scares a lot of working class people off.

So it's a form of escapism to distract us from the meaninglessness of life and keep us busy till we died

i understood your point, im just driving it forward by being crass

>implying that the abstract 'community' can even have its own political alignment
For the love of God someone just make a straw poll already.

Coffee on Sunday then, bb ?

Both sides of leftism come from ressentiment

Also, leftists started importing 3rd worlders for votes

thats a short-sighted and inhumane way to look at it, its a mystical dance of sex and death, its a biological cycle, like a pumping heart, blood comes in, gets cleaned, gets out and irrigates the body, more comes in, gets cleaned, gets out and irrigates the body, etc, etc

> Dance of sex and death

Oh yeah sex is the left and death is the right

Please tell me you came up with that on your own. Otherwise tell the author's name

Leftist logic tends to be empirical (prove this would happen) while right wing logic tends to be a priori (we can deduce this would happen)

I think literary types tend to be more empirical at least in the modern world.

Bro do you even Dialectics.

>but most of the income they make, they often just put right back into the business.
You are talking about small businesses or family owned ones which are not what most people talk about and you know that.

Do you think CEO's are the ones making the most profit? If it's a hedge fund or investment bank then most likely, and they do it through pure financial manipulation and exploitation.

In other industries it is the board who reap the most profit. They really do contribute nothing and reap the rewards, the CEO of an auto company might put in labor but much of his profit also trickles upwards towards the parasites, many of which are wealthy heirs that sit on multiple boards.

feels good

This is what I don't understand, what is the plan for a revolution when the working class doesn't even want it? I live in Melbourne and the only Marxist activism I've ever seen has been in the city, and every Marxist activist has been a university student. It seems like a completely metropolitan idea. Whereas capitalism seems to be a completely rural idea. It's the wrong way around! I once saw a trade union rally in the city, just a street away from the biggest university, and I saw a bunch red flags. But they weren't communist flags, they were union flags... I saw logos of trade unions, but nothing to do with leftism, social ownership, anti-capitalism or even government support. I watched the rally and I didn't see the university students, I just saw men wearing high visibility vests.

qqqqqqqq

no, both are both, left is a woman, the right is a man, the left starts empathic and caring and ends up hysterical/posionous/oedipal/black widow-tier, the right starts strong and heroic and ends up senile and having to take viagra, they both revitalize each other, when the heroic strong right squashes the banshee left it gives it the orgasm that cleans it and makes it pure again, when the left castrates the old man she buries his dick and from it a new strong and heroic right is born

i came up with that myself, but if you'd like to hear stuff like that check out Robert Anthony Wilson, also Jordan Peterson talks about stuff like this, he traces paralelisms of oedipal mothers to third-wave feminists

The modern world feels totally backwards. It makes no sense why most socialists tend to live in the city. Why would capitalist, cosmopolitan cities that operate heavily on trade be so anti-capitalist in its population? And same for rural areas. Why do they tend do be so capitalist, if their communities are much more focused on community and shared labor?

It makes no sense...Logically you would expect capitalists to be globalist while socialists would be tribalists....But its the other way around.

I'd say we have books less than half the time

Bump.

God tier allegory.

man people using Reddit talking about echo chambers

talk about irony

Socialists need to learn what it means to be human again. Sure people would love better wages and fewer hours, but in general they still want to keep their way of life and cultural traditions.

>And really, why care about trannies?
Because cultural marxism is subversive psychological warfare

so, uh, when do we get to bareback post-modernism?

That's called being lazy and noy wanting to expand your comfort zone.

Nothing wrong with it.
Yeah_right.jpg

outside of that bonkers text, what the fuck is that image