The obese don't know how to eat and certainly know how to cook

Would anyone seriously be expected to trust the opinion of some piss-stained back alley wino when it came to their own vino?
Then why are we shown other mentally ill addicts and informed that their opinion on the substance they're addicted to holds any weight (pun intended) whatsoever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDlhpgiTYl4
youtube.com/watch?v=pcAVYYbt9p4
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-high-functioning-alcoholic/201003/the-great-wine-myth
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know what you say OP, but the bests people whose food I have eaten were fat people.

for example, just look at this lady's channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=RDlhpgiTYl4

Food that makes you fat is bad food.
A person who isn't mentally ill tastes fat food, and it's inedible to them because of the sugar, salt, and fat contents.

>a person who isn't mentally ill avoids food necessary for living
try to eat food with no fat your entire fucking life

Fats in moderation don't permeate a dish the way they do in fatty food.

>Food that makes you fat is bad food.

But it's not the food, dumbass, it's a simple formula of: [calories in vs. calories expended]

Beans aren't unhealthy, nor is rice, but if you eat more than you burn off, your body is going to try to store the excess as fat for future use.

Fat people simply choose to blow off the expenditure part of the formula, or have a fucked up system that doesn't do it as well. Most are just fucking lazy....

Your subject line makes no sense. You mean certainly DON'T know how to cook right? Because if not, I actually agree with you. Don't know how to eat but they do know how to cook.

Of course this is a troll thread anyhow, but hey.

yes, unhealth does allow cognitive latency and dissonance, which translates into ones sensitivity and appreciation for flavor. but fat people also just like tasty food. its not such a binary analysis. ive seen fat people do high level gymnastics too

>he thinks the obese are eating themselves to death with beans
No.
The amount of reasonable food one would have to eat to maintain obesity would be painful, tedious, and difficult to consume daily.
They're eating this melted cheese poured straight into their mouths.

Your first point makes no sense, especially because I assume many wine fanatics are probably alcoholics. So a wino is no good but a classy guy who gets shitfaced off wine is totally ok? Man you need better bait I guess.

>doesnt know how to cook
There is a very big difference between not knowing how to cook a dish and not being able to maintain a healthy diet.
Hire a fat guy to cook but hire a lean nutritionist.

>I assume many wine fanatics are probably alcoholics.
That's because you're an idiot.

>No.

Yes, you dumb fuck.

Latinos are the fattest people in the U.S., and Mexico is even fatter than the U.S., and it's all because they have a love affair with rice and beans. Neither is unhealthy or fattening if you burn off the calories you provide, but fat people never do.

the weird part is that the best tasting food always comes from fat chefs

>it's all because they have a love affair with rice and beans.
They always ate rice and beans, they weren't fat fifty years ago.
THIS is new:
youtube.com/watch?v=pcAVYYbt9p4
You fucking retard.

You must not have spent much time around latinos. Most of my friends growing up were from low income mexican families and their kitchens were full of junk food. Lots and lots of junk food.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-high-functioning-alcoholic/201003/the-great-wine-myth

Seems pretty true.

>they weren't fat fifty years ago.

It's called technology.

Nobody was as fat as they are today 50 years ago, dumb fuck.

>subsidize HFCS corn producers at higher levels than SNAP.
>90% of grocery shelf space contains highly processed HFCS garbage
>black first lady promotes organic whole food diet and symbolically plants organic garden on the white house lawns
>Drumpf builds oil derrik over the organic garden

Take that, you antifa numales. We like you fat and happy.

>Drumpf builds oil derrik over the organic garden
Did that really happen?

Or maybe eating a lot of any good makes you fat? My parents were huge health freaks but that doesn't matter when you eat 5 apples and three grilled chicken breasts in one sitting like me.

I know how to eat now tho.