What is the easiest thing from your field of study that can be mastered in two weeks and has considerable practical...

What is the easiest thing from your field of study that can be mastered in two weeks and has considerable practical application?

Mech engi here
The basics of MATLAB can easily be learned in 2 weeks of straight study and now you have a calculator on steroids that help you solve repetitive problems without quickly.
It comes with a bunch of other stuff to, like Simulink, which might be useful but I haven't used it for anything yet.

PhD Synthetic Organic Chemist.

Proton NMR.

bump

I was always interested in learning Matlab,but I am poor college student. Do you know where I can download it for free?

>college student
don't college students have matlab licenses?

Front end web development.

You can be competent with HTML and to a lesser extent JavaScript within two weeks of dedicated study.

There are free and open-source alternatives available, like GNU Octave and FreeMat.

probability/stats here

One can master R/ggplot2 in less than 2 weeks. Additionally, simulations, given a basic understanding of random variables.

octave

Accounting

you need 2 days max

NEET here. You can learn the basics of what kind of containers to jerk off into, how to collect anime girl gifs, acclimatizing to brain fog, and how to rationalize bad life choices in two weeks.

csfag here
actually clicking the debug button in your ide saves so much time

What R can do that MATLAB cant?

Freemat is a dead project.

Don't do it unless you're an engineer or want engineering jobs, noone else uses it

R can cost 0 money to use

ah, chico

you can learn cpr in about 10 minutes

trigonometry desu

Apparently not in mine.

barnett integrable functions

NMR made no fucking sense to me when i took orgo 1 maybe because i'm a brainlet

Statics can be learned in 2 weeks.
If you already know statics, solid mechanics can be learned in 2 weeks.
If you already know solid mechanics, machine component design can be learned in 2 weeks.

If you already know dynamics, fluid mechanics can be learned in 2 weeks.

If you already know matlab, and your required mathematics you can learn numerical methods in 2 weeks.

Basically, make sure you get 95%+ in your first year of study because that will make everything from then on easier.

Any book recommendation for learning that?