I was reading a bottle of this when I realized that it's fucking 30% ABV

I was reading a bottle of this when I realized that it's fucking 30% ABV
Could I drink just a bit of this to put me to bed ? or will that kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not just drink rubbing alcohol.

That's the wrong kind of alcohol, it doesn't get you drunk, it just fucks up your organs.
Mouthwash can get you a buzz though because it's the proper alcohol.

you can make some sick cocktails with bleach and ammonia

Listerine also contains Hydrogen Peroxide, Menthol and a few other things that will fuck your shit up if ingested in enough volume for the alcohol to affect you.

I used to work Ata detox center. This one client (homeless guy) would always come in fucked up on mouthwash. He would claim you don't get hangovers on mouthwash. Also, you can steal mouthwash easier than alcohol. He would grab some at a grocery store and chug it in the bathroom. From what I'm told that shit fucks your body up though.

There's a lot of other shit in it that isn't good to drink. I've been trashed on mouthwash in my darker days; the hangover is awful and barfing up minty burny water is something you don't want to experience. Are you underage or is getting dressed and going to the liquor store not worth the time?

Recipe?

This kind of stuff is intentionally formulated to either induce vomiting or outright fuck you up if you drink it in order to avoid the consumable alcohol taxes and fees. You'd be better off buying automotive ethanol and pouring it through a filter.

Are you seriously just now discovering this OP? Like others said they put chemicals in there to induce vomiting. It can work to give you a buzz but this is hobo-tier. Same thing goes for isopropyl alcohol.
youtube.com/watch?v=OOCdIY_HKM4

Isopropyl alcohol will leave you blind. I've seen it.

I have regularly on and off dranken whats in the pic but store brand.

I have gotten pretty drunk off of it alone. I chase it with water and maybe some powerade to get the after taste off.

I will say, the few times I have vomitted from it were the worst. Though it does give insane acid reflux so I suggest milk around.

All in all, wouldn't really rec, unless youre underage (which is when I started)

Still drink it sometimes on the weekends in the morning though

but how can you have seen blindness?????

I knew a guy who used to get hammered off mouthwash

Yes, It works.

It's just super minty

I did it once on generic op stuff, like the other dude above. It was pretty goddamn vile and I haven't done it since. I was underage and broke.

yes its completely safe, drink away!

Why still drink it?

I hope you realise only antidote for isopropyl alcohol is ethanol, which is regular boose you can't afford. I'd stay away from it and go steal some shit or skip a bar tab. Not worth it to die blind, in pain and in your vomit

You realize that original formula was floor cleaner for hospitals.

There's no isopropyl alcohol in mouthwash you fucking retard.

Listerine has ethanol.

When I was 9 years old I got drunk once just by rinsing with Listerine. I don't remember actually drinking it. And it only worked once. Weird.

Live with parents ATM. Leaves a somewhat respectable smell instead of beer/liquor

Been meaning to taper off soon due to plans to move in with gf

And it reminds me of a simpler time in uni

Yes you can drink it. No it won't kill you... quickly. Half of the villages in th AK bush have banned this shit because prohibition didn't work and people got fucked up on listerine. Fucking tundra niggers man, they get so hooked they drink fucking rubbing alcohol.