The bulbocavernosus reflex (aka "Osinski's sign") is an involuntary contraction of the anal sphincter which occurs in a...

The bulbocavernosus reflex (aka "Osinski's sign") is an involuntary contraction of the anal sphincter which occurs in a healthy male patient when the glans of the penis is squeezed, or in a healthy female patient when the clitoris is squeezed. The reflex can be tested to determine the integrity of sacral spinal nerves 2-4, as well as the pontine micturition centre, which mediate this reflex. It is a common test during a comprehensive neurological exam.

What other nifty medical facts do most people not know about, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_breathing
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2299306
archotol.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=621986
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will my anus still do this when I have been inserting 12 inch dildos in there?

>What other nifty medical facts do most people not know about, Veeky Forums?
The average human only uses 10% of their brain.

Involuntary reflex in general are hilarious
Tell us some more, OP

This has been debunked over and over again. It's at least 40 iirc.

Not only that, but it was never saying these percentages in total, it was a certain percent AT A TIME

You can inhale and exhale in the same time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_breathing

By bending the ring finger and stretching all other fingers the nerve of ring finger gets pinched of, making it impossible to flex.
You can test it by wiggling your ring finger with your other hand.

>comprehensive neurological exam

Only medical students such as yourself actually do these

It's often done after some event with neurological implications, like a car wreck.

>Squeezes head of cock
>Notes that the shitter muscles respond correctly

Pretty simple, but important nonetheless.

People would rather order several imaging studies and even electroneuromyography than do neurological checks

Hot, might will try this on my next grindr hookup.

the shithole squeezer of shitsqueezshire

It's not really exhaling. It's trapping as much air in your mouth/cheeks as possible and slowly forcing it out for a few seconds to take a breath, then refilling. My band teacher showed us how to do it in high school. Pretty nifty technique.

You can make a fist and squeeze your left thumb to suppress your gag reflex
Pretty cool isn't it?

doesn't work

lmao

newfag detected

If you gently caress your inner thigh at about balls level one of your balls goes up, it's pretty funny.

brainlet here. how is he a newfag? the reflex does exist, i looked it up

if you put pressure on your prostate you losse the sensory feeling of your feets sole

Yup that's the cremastic reflex

If your hands are larger than your face then you will get cancer. If your ring finger is the same length as your middle finger, you are homosexual. If you have itchy palms, that means you will make money that day.

You're infertile now

>What other nifty medical facts do most people not know about, Veeky Forums?

Massaging someone's asshole cures hiccups:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2299306

archotol.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=621986

>The rectum is supplied with sympathetic and para-sympathetic nerves carrying both motor and sensory fibers. Sensory innervation of the rectum occurs through parasympathetic fibers that are very sensitive to pressure, and digital rectal massage leads to increased vagal tone and potential termination of hiccups.

Is this how traps are made?

When someone tickles your funny bone in your ear with a good joke you will laugh.

Yup, just tried it

Might as well ask here since it's somewhat related.

Does anyone know the name of the pleasurable sensation when, say you have morning wood or just a random erection, and you push your penis to the left side to stretch it, and then pushing it to the other side? It's hard to explain but it's not something weird. It's like just 'loosening up' your dick, but it produces a tingling or 'shiver' sensation (but it's different from the shiver some people get before/during/after pissing). For example imagine your dick standing straight up, and then you gently push the tip to go clockwise and anticlockwise to its full extent. Once you've done it, you can't produce the sensation again until another time.

The finger thing is your ring finger being the same length as your index, not the middle.

Longer*

Although with how the ratio works, equal length 2d:4d would suggest less testosterone womb exposure than a longer ring finger, but the link with homosexuality is usually only made when the index finger is longer, not just similar in length. And to add to that, a link between over-testosterone exposure in the womb (resulting in an "over-masculinized" brain) and homosexuality was also made, and these guys would probably have longer ring fingers. So really it ends up looking like a load of bullshit. How exactly does 'over-masculinization' of the brain result in homosexuality?

Excess levels of T are converted to estradiol in the developing brain, Ive read somewhere.

I sneeze when Im sexually aroused, its a nerve thing

fuck doesn't work , but i can have a erection

what this it means

i clench my anus when the police kills me in gtav after an intense chase and confrontation ,(3 to 5 stars, more than 5-10 minutes of not dying) is this normal?

Oh is this why when I clench my butt my penis moves a little?

>thumb inside fist

>If your hands are larger than your face then you will get cancer.
I learned this only after joining the pen15 club.