Does anyone else straight up love the future...

Does anyone else straight up love the future? I probably save 10 - 20 bucks every time I go to the grocery store by just jacking shit at these automated registers.

Target started setting up cameras at each booth so enjoy it while it lasts

Yeah,I love watching European people slowly go extinct and our cultures disappearing from this world. The future is great!

i really just want to snap a picture up that qt's denim skirt.

god why are denim mini skirts so hot.

Most people know better than to steal from target anyways... You know they have one of advanced forensic laboratories in the world right? The friggen FBI outsources cases to Target from time to time.

stealing from stores is easy but i only do it once in a blue moon and with cheap small things i can just fit in my pocket. just act natural and nobody will suspect a thing desu

Lol I usually "forget" to ring up like half of my shit on those things. There is no way its worth the extra 7 bucks in salary per hour they save by not hiring a check out person

Is this a /stealing/ thread now?
i remember back when I was poor I used to line my pea coat pockets with aluminum foil to create makeshift faraday cages so I could just pocket shit and not set off scanners.

>order small coffee at Panera kiosk
>take large cup
every time

Same OP.

Breh all the big stores have had cameras at each station for a while. Doesn't matted. I'm still ringing shit up as something else. Broccoli? That's cabbage. Red bell peppers? Those are red delicious apples.

Target is known for having the some of the best security practices in the business. Experienced kleptos know to avoid.

Hate me if you want but I see it as a robin hood move.

These guys lay off employees and replace them with these machines to save money, yet the prices remain the same. Pass some of those savings on to me or Ill just take them.

>Broccoli? That's cabbage. Red bell peppers? Those are red delicious apples.
I never outright pocket shit but I do this all the fucking time. Some of the prices just don't make fucking sense. Like Green Bell Peppers are $1 cheaper than Red Bell Peppers?
Fuck that. I'm ringing all that shit up as green. For all you know I'm color blind.

>posting on a cooking board for conservative weeaboos
I love guardians of culture

>I'm ringing all that shit up as green. For all you know I'm color blind.
Lmao. Also i've seen a dude putting his smartphone in place of the real product one time. Dude did it just near the fucking automated registers with clercs looking and shit. Nobody gave a fuck.

That girl in the denim skirt seems agreeable.

OK. I don't think I've even stepped foot in a target since 2003. It's for soccer moms. Do they sell fresh produce? That's where most of my self checkout discounts go to

>For all you know I'm color blind.
Lol nice. This guy knows.

You know how much a misdemeanor shoplifting charge will cost you?

SPOILER: a lot more than you've stolen

very limited selection of fresh produce. i believe all the produce items are sold by the unit instead of by the pound because the checkout lanes done't have scales.

>supermarket has convenient electronic label machine you can use for produce
>cashier simply scans the label instead of having to type in each code by hand
>shitbags intentionally mislabel shit and use the self checkout line
>supermarket loses a bunch of cash
>electronic label machines removed because of shitbags
>takes fucking forever to get all my produce ran through the g'damn checkout at the supermarket

I fucking hate thieves.

I go for a simple scam. Several bunches of bananas rang up as one orange, one orange rang up as bananas. Looks right on the receipt with a quick look and plausible deniability that I made a mistake if they take a close look.

Your apathy only furthers my point.

If you want us to stop then stores should have things priced better.
Until then everything is bananas, including steaks.

Almost all the cash "lost" in the highly perishable side of the store is because they don't know how the fuck to manage supply so over half of their inventory ends up unsold and rotting but god forbid they do something about that.

Based commie user

>Until then everything is bananas, including steaks.
I love you user

Lol they only press charges for retards, get caught, say oh fuck my mistake, offer to pay on the spot. Done.

Also misdemeanors dont mean shit, maybe it would effect you if you worked unskilled shit jobs, but pretty much only for like a year. even if it was more than a petty (so it showed up on a background check) thats AFTER target spends a ton of resources pursuing you in court and even then you can just get it expunged like a year later.

We used to donate produce to the local pig farmers but some pissy vegan group said we were putting broken glass in the feed.
Now we have to chuck all of the produce and expired vegan bread and shit in the dumpster.

And guess who we have to keep out of the fucking dumpsters...

Fucking lol

they don't get paid enough to give a fuck

>cheap ass corporations install self checkouts to save on paying employees to run the registers
>end up loosing more money because people are able to steal more shit because of broke ass machines
corporations BTFO

soon they'll have robots to ring shit up for you that never make mistakes

Literally every time I use one of those things because they dont have cashiers around I end up shaving around 10 bucks off of my transaction that takes me maybe a couple minutes. Cashiers here get minimum wage of ~8 dollars an hour.

>trying to justify acting like a nigger

Are those robots going to stop me from just walking out?

>Corporation gets security robots
>Injur yourself in a scuffle, claim ignorance about the lifted item
>Get millions in settlement
>Rinse and repeat until corporations suck it up and realize it wont work or they go bankrupt.

Defending a faceless corporation that doesnt give a shit about you, the community, or literally anything besides making as much money off you as it can before you die.

Im not a commie fag but youre a cuck

Yeah, no. I'm not paying for to cover the cost of all the food that gets thrown away.

>tfw we used to do this same shit to anything that could clip wires.
>The tweakers faces when they could not steal shit using our tools.

>STILL trying to justify acting like niggers...

I predict that stores will have a sort of "airlock" between the store and outside, that if you attempt to steal something they will lock you inside until a security worker can arrive and deal with you

>the year is 2040
>/pol/fags finally forced to move out of mommy's house on their own
>end up living in poverty and can't afford their tendies
>refuse help from the government and don't steal
>end up starving in the streets because of their own stupidity
b-but at least im not a n-nigger r-right guys?

There is no way this would work.

Imagine how many people would just leave when they find the door blocked. All so some company can spend thousands suing someone over 10 dollars worth of apples.

for the love of christ brown people are not destroying that white culture which you yourself contribute literally nothing to.

they kind of do this in the ghetto at tiny convenience stores and shit where the door can be locked by the cashier who is behind glass until police arrive, but yeah it would never work on a large scale store, and with that intense of security people get pretty turned off about shopping there just because of the presense of the security system.

Didn't know so many niggers browsed this board

>being this mad about cucked at the grocery store

>he has to justify it to himself
Its still stealing, user.

>being this mad about being called out for your nigger behavior

that's why they'll have multiple doors per store

>being racist is the only way you can justify getting fucked in the ass by corporations

>ring up $6 pizza as $.59/pound bananas
>get to eat pizza every meal for a month for just $1.50 a day

where is the flaw in this plan?

Just print address label barcodes of a pack of gum.

Got arrested 20 years ago, never charged, just arrested and released. Misdemeanor. That because I never had a court date cannot be removed, yet I can't buy a gun, even though it has zero to do with guns, and was a nonviolent arrest.

>calling out shitty niggers for their shitty nigger behavior is "racist" and not completely justified

They flaw is you're selling what little integrity you have for fucking pizza

I'm pretty sure they would never legally be able to hold someone against their will like that though.

How did you get a misdemeanor if you never went to court? The only way you get a misdemeanor is if you get proven guilty in court. That's how it is here at least.

nigs and fags in this thread

>implying I ever had integrity

lol!

in the future they'll be allowed to do whatever the hell they want to you.
we're marching closer and closer to corporatocracy every year.

The alleged crime was a misdemeanor. (My friend ran away from home and I was taking him back and got arrested for leading to the delinquency of a minor. I just turned 18 and my friend was 17 3/4).

No. Im not a low life piece of shit and i contributeto society.

YOUR'E bananas user wowey!

>Had a friend in high school who worked in the fish dept
>He'd place 1/4 lb. of shrimp on the scale & print a label
>Proceed to place another 3 lbs of shrimp with the 1/4 lb
>Go to check out & pay $3 for $35 worth of shrimp

I also would trade him a dimebag of pot for 12 lobster tails.

I live in a racially diverse area and we no longer have that as an option at my local grocery store.

Sure, but stupid people do illegal things all the time. Like that case were a couple walmart guards pinned a guy down on a hot pavement until he died of a heart attack.

Lol!

I used to. You ring up expensive shit as an apple or whatever. You get older though and you out grow of it

I thought god wasnt real though, have I been memed?

did you really just make this lol

not condoning stealing but automation puts a worker out of work and stops him from circulating money in his own community, corporate profits stay in corporate pockets and not in the hands of the community. You're contributing to a supermarket, not your society.

Wow so much wrong here...

First off you cant have a charge if you were never charged. From what little youve given me I have to guess you didnt go to a court date because you for some reason have a conviction even though you werent charged. Thats pleading no contest.

Court dates can be removed, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Only violent crimes and felonies prohibit you from buying guns except for maybe in Cali or NY. Someone told you wrong.

Where do you live?

I thought a visual aid would help get my point across better

They still have a worker looking over the self checkout. You'll do better by stuffing that cheese and tenderloin into your bag inside the fitting booth.

I like it and thanks for the oc, but how do you get one person into the airlock? Surely you arent legally allowed to hold an innocent person in there with a suspected criminal. Think of the liability.

Yeah because mister minimum wage fucktard is going to try and stop someone from stealing shit lol.

Best they can do is call in the cavalry but even then how are they going to know you wrang up a steak as a bannana? Also they put one person to like 6 of those scanners, you really think I cant wait till they look away to shove some shit in my bags?

they can put turnstiles in front of the doors like you see in subways to keep multiple people from going in at once

Like I said. It was a BS arrest. I was booked and let go. Never prosecuted. But in two states, when I tried to buy a hunting riffle, I paid for the required check and it came back both times denied sale cited the arrest as the reason.

yeah but this just brings us back to convenience and shit, I know I started driving an extra 5 minutes to home depot when menards started this kind of shit in my area, they killed it pretty quick.

Odd, Id really like to know the states.

This just cant be right, something doesnt add up here. Also somethign so close to you turning 18, especially a misdemeanor, literally a couple hundred bucks and some paperwork and that shit would get expunged anywhere near a year later, you wouldnt even need a lawyer.

I think a Muslim is banging your wife as we speak

Im no joke getting this printed off as a poster and framing it in my kitchen. Ill post a thread later this weekend when its done.

the pervert said to the thief

Because it's harder to grow the peppers until they get red. Mine usually get killed off by the cold before they get that far.

That's actually pretty smart. Devious, but smart.

The grocery store I used to work at had these carts with the electronic wheel brick on them, so the cart would need to pass through a check stand for them to deactivate or else the wheel would lock up as you were trying to get out. Not sure if these are a standard at all stores or just mine.
There is nothing funnier than to see a thief with a cart-full of unpaid for food and goods panic when his cart made a sudden stop at the exit.
Most of the time the person was trying to sneak out, booking it at the last second, and because they didn't expect the wheel to lock, would almost fly over the entire cart.
99% of the time the person would panic and leave the cart and run to their car, a lot of times leaving their purses and/or wallets behind for us to give to the police.
Seeing that pathetic deer in headlights "oh shit I didn't plan for this" look as they ran away was what made my days.

Youd think you would scout out security before going full retard.

We had security come in often, but they were dressed as average people, and would pretend to shop and browse shelves while they were actually watching suspicious people.
When they weren't at the store and an employee or manager saw some sketchy behavior, the manager would say on the intercom "security aisle check" or something along those lines.
It was a complete bluff but it was successful in scary away the people who were thinking about stealing.

oops

>Thieves.
>Thinking.

nothing but hot white girls shop at target and it makes my pee pee tingle

Normally I'd consider theft to be pretty trash behavior but corporations can suck my balls, get your discounts while you can anons.

Worked at Wegmans for 4 years before my degree finally decided to pay off and I got a real job. #1 Retailer in the USA to work for and I can tell you it's just as shite as anywhere else. I feel no fucking pity whatsoever for them if they lose money.

This is how I feel, Id never steal froma sole proprieter ship or mom and pop shit but a big souless corporation thats going to get a return to investors over inflation regardless of what hardships it faces by fucking over literally everyone who doesnt have significant capital investments, fuck that.

>these dumb niggers think "mom and pop" don't care about profits

Whatever you have to tell yourselves to feel better about being niggers, I guess...

Of course they care about profits. They also care about their employees and customers because there aren't 1000 degrees of separation between them.

does this dude have nothing better to do all night than watch a thread and make useless attempts at discouraging kleptos

Haha oh man I wish that were true about the Mom and Pop I work at.

Owner doesn't give 2 shits about his employees.

Sure they do, child.

Sure they do.