Is horse lasagne as popular a British delicacy as a toast sandwich?

Is horse lasagne as popular a British delicacy as a toast sandwich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qoSEzTpbxP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Findus? More like Dindus.

crikey mate there's horse meat in me lasagne? whats next? koala tarts? 'roo and chips?

Wht the fuck they put more expensive horse meat to fake beef?

maybe it's the leftovers that are so cheap?

Veeky Forums is the funniest board

Uma delĂ­cia chap

A delight

Didn't the horsemeat actually come from Poland and Romania?

It was non-food quality horse meat from Romania which was sold as beef.

As in the producer was duped by the supplier and also it was horse meat not worth a damn.

lasagne sarnies are truly patrician.

Um delicia!

sad i never got to try this. could actually be good!

>buying meat from gypsies

Got what they deserved.

You're over four years late, friend

Who cares if it's a horse

Three horses playing hide and seek. One counts to ten, the other two gallop off and hide in a sausage meat maker.

One says to the other, "They'll never Findus in here"

I'd probably try horse meat if it was popular in the UK. The problem with these scandals is where they source things from and there's little oversight.

>'roo and chips
Sounds good. The most exotic meats I've seen here are crocodile, ostrich and kangaroo. I tried the ostrich steaks but I had no idea how to cook them so I probably messed them up, it was very dark meat, I might have overcooked it.

Yeah I think the public outcry was less about the fact they were eating horse, and more that these companys were apparently doing no research at all about the meat they were using

>Doly Com supplied the horse meat under a contract to Cyprus-based Draap Trading Ltd, a meat trader which operates in the Netherlands. Draap spelt backwards is paard, the Dutch word for horse

The absolute madmen

Yeah. "Duped"

just another lesson to the world to abandon the criminal world of capitalist agribusiness and buy nothing but whole ingredients and cook for yourselves.

>and buy nothing but whole ingredients and cook for yourselves.

So you're exercising your choice as a consumer to buy the ingredients you prefer? That's literally the definition of capitalism--choosing what you want yourself instead of what the system hands you.

Great capitalism system. The only way forward is to forgo all food products other than ones in their primary form. A system of zero trust.

>Injects cuts of meat with water to sell you water for the price of meat

Horse taste better anyway

Kek

So I was driving home the other night, long day at work, when I was pulled over by the police.

I was wondering what all that was about since I'd just come straight from work, but they breathalysed me and asked me a few questions.

"Have you been drinking today sir"
"No, I haven't at all. I've come straight from work"
"Well, did you take any medication that contains alcohol in it?"
"No sir, I'm afraid I don't go in for much modern medicine I'm afraid"
"That's very strange indeed. What did you have to eat today, then?"
"Just a reheated portion of frozen lasagne for lunch"
The cop nods. "Ah, that explains it. Because we seem to have found traces of Red Rum in your system."

>getting healthy horse meat at the price of cheap beef
>bad

I lost

Americans.

We bongs don't do cosmetic dentistry and we eat shit. We like it like that and it won't change.

Thank you,

Bongs.

Later tests confirmed it was actually donkey.

I ate one.

It was tasteless and unremarkable.

>it's another "Burgers lose their mind at any meat that isn't plain chicke, pork, or beef"

>100% horse meat
Weren't those wacky brits curious whatsoever as to why their "lasagna" had no noodles, cheese, or sauce?

holy kek

Came from Romania but the labelled it as horsemeat correctly.

Somewhere down the line it got relabeled as just beef.

fucking kek

it says UK you fucking moron

youtube.com/watch?v=qoSEzTpbxP4

I don't know what the problem is, horse meat is pretty decadent

>I don't know what the problem is
Inaccuracy in labeling.

There's also the risk that the meat could contain a veterinary drug that is commonly given to horses but is not allowed to be used in food for humans.

But yeah, horse is pretty tasty.

Especially since it's such good size and all

WHAT
THE
FUCK
I've never once seen those in a tescos, also how is that a sarnie?