How does it make you feel that Hawaiians eat like kings at McDonalds?

How does it make you feel that Hawaiians eat like kings at McDonalds?

Is that butter?

Is that supposed to be eggs?

do americans really eat this?

>Rice, spam, and poorly cooked "eggs"
I think I'll sleep just fine

Eggs retard

The American version is superior

Why does everything look so soggy?

>Hawaii is not America
Do Americans really believe this?

It's technically America but it's really no more American than Guam or Puerto Rico.

It's an American colony that manages to be directly ruled thanks to modern communications.

They don't believe in guns.

this looks just as shit, don't kid yourself

>American Biscuit
>Scotch pancake
>Breakfast sausage
>Better Eggs
>Potato Cake

No, he got the better deal. You got peasant food.

McDonald's loco moco when

What the fuck we don't get anything but the slave burger in Canada I'm suing Trudeau again

What the fuck is this style of eggs called and did they come out of a bag?

It's just mixed egg thats cooked but not scrambled, no different than an omelette, just a different shape

>Do Americans really believe this?
Yup. It's a good place to have for military reasons, but the actual inhabitants are savages and hardly American.

They are American mate..

No, they're not. It's an American colony we just made a state for some strange reason.

>They're not American they just live in America

Ok

>He thinks living in an area controlled by the US makes you American

Guam and Puerto Rico are territories
Hawaii is a state. They vote in our elections. They are no less America than Nebraska.

Spam look like fucking garbage shit
What animal is it even
What part of it is it too

idk it comes out of a can with a nice layer of gelatinous fatty lubricant though. its pretty good if you cut it in to strips and fry it.

Are eggs in America really like this???
I feel sorry for you fat fucks

So Alaskans aren't American? Also doesn't that definition apply to like, every state?

Stay obsessed dipshit

According to its label, Spam's basic ingredients are pork, with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, sugar, and sodium nitrite as a preservative. Natural gelatin is formed during cooking in its tins on the production line.

Stay obese amerifat

""""""EGGS"""""""""""

No, because Alaska was a purchase, not a colony. Inuits in Alaska aren't American though.

Brit version is fucking trash

look at all that butter

Anyone who has a us citizenship is legally american.

Literally all of America was a colony though

It's literally a deconstructed wrap. We don't get any of the interesting stuff like biscuits, burritos, mcgriddles, bagels

Stay gold Ponyboy

>Inuits are not American
I bet you have strong opinions on politics

What exactly do you think "American" means?

Scared

its mcdonald wat you expect its for people who are too trashy for waffle house.

Of course not, Alaska was bought, if anything Alaskans are russians

Yeah, Spam gets a bad reputation, but it's not any worse than hot dogs or chicken nuggets or any other processed meat.

Everyone who eats at McDos eats shit.

We also bought a huge chunk of our country in the Louisiana Purchase. Are people that live in that area French now? Are people in Florida from Spain now?

No, but it's still spoken there (Russian) on some signs, etc., I guess a bit like N'orlins.

That meal is missing something very important.
>fiber

good lord what the fuck did a hawaiian or the state of hawaii do to you people?

did they/he/she fuck your gf in front of you?

Technically, the things living in Louisiana aren't people.

Oh yes daddy give it to me right in my mouth! You fucking shike.

Kind of disappointed there are no beans, but I guess someone has to teach those fucks some culture.

They called me a howlee and took away my surfboard.

Which is funny, the Hawaiian lifestyle before being put in contact with the rest of the world was fucking brutal and bloody. They went out of their way to absolutely genocide tribes that they didn't agree with. Its always funny these days, people look at the US and bitch about its past, but when you look inward at their own pasts they're just as brutal or even worse. I can never accept someone taking a high road when it comes to the past of their people, everyone was barbarous murdering fuckers who committed genocide at every turn.

Hawaii user here. Best thing Hawaii fast food places do is when they make Teri Burgers. Also our 7/11s are 10x better than the mainland.

>Also our 7/11s are 10x better than the mainland.
I always wondered what a state would sound like as a battered wife.

same shit in canada

i'd rather be the fat guy than the bad toothed skinny faggot with a faggy accent obsessing over the fat guy.

faggot

I wish my city would have a mcdonalds, not a shitty KFC knock-off.

This haole gets it

>spam, eggs and rice

>non-Americans will never experience the culinary masterpiece that is the sausage egg and cheese biscuit

Thw Hawaiians would agree that they are not American.

> not calling it a McFull English

Fuck off to Ni'ihau cunt

that sausage looks slightly undercooked. the spam they serve is also seemingly discolored... brown spam? WHAT.

we gotta go to timmies to get that shit here
also they're hexagonal for some reason

woah airplane food ON THE GROUND!!

You get toast sandwiches though! buck up champ

I used to eat that when I live with my mom as a kid. Now I'm craving it. If anything I'll the change the sauce up to soy sauce, viniger and ginger.

Are you telling me you eat it straight out of the can instead of cooking it to a nice golden brown?

No. Cooked spam should have more of a red/pinkish color.

Leave it to McDonald's to cheap out on something that's already a food byproduct.

>thread about McOmelettes
>devolves into 65 posts of arguing over the definition of "American" and world politics
Classic Veeky Forums

A'men, Brother. These yanks don't know what-for.

This.

If you do not vote yet, don't stipulate your own definitions of the world.

Kek