Anything better than a cream cheese bagel? I eat one for breakfast more often than not...

Anything better than a cream cheese bagel? I eat one for breakfast more often than not, I've been trying to swap out the cream cheese for peanut butter to shoe horn in a little protein, but honestly I just can't stay away from this good creamy stuff

Look like mayonause

is a bagel with cream cheese your guilty pleasure? or do you enjoy something more sinful?

Aren't those a lot of calories?

I like to toast them, just the one side. Or better yet, grill them with butter, like a grilled chees, obviously, just the one side. Then spread the cheese on each half, after they cool. Then it's turkey, tomato and sprouts. Sometime I add pick related.

>No smoked salmon.
You are doing it wrong.

Just do one half cream cheese and the other half with peanut butter.

T H I C C

Antisemite.

Are you seriously fat shaming on my board in 2017?

>this much cream cheese

Bagels are not a jewish invention.

Jews don't invent anything. They just steal it and call it theirs.

This. Fuck capers though

No it doesn't

>not separating it into 4 pieces and spreading the cream cheese evenly

Explain the hole then

I've never tried this because I just can't justify the price of the meat, but I'll be intersted in getting one at a deli, if I had one around.

Everything or at least garlic bagel, cream cheese, smoked salmon, salt and pepper. God tier.

I prefer onion bagels

Sounds good though. I might try the garlic instead of onion. Everything bagels piss me of and they know why.

try refried beans

slow down hans

Das the good shit

Cream cheese sushi is your friend.

cream cheese is protein, ding dong
also, how much cream cheese is too much?

None of you have tasted Imperial Cheese on an everything Bagel yet.

>>A challenger appears

MEAT!!!!!!

This man is correct. Also thinly sliced onions. Chive or vidalia

do you like being wrong?

Hes onto us!
SHUT IT DOWN

Where my NJ bros at?

I'm afraid to leave this place and live with the horror of knowing there isn't a bagel deli every 15 feet.

the real question is MTL or NY style

Good shit, you got a huge grin outta me.

kek

oy vey goyim what is this tiny thing? you call that a shmear? put some cream cheese on that little cracker and stop by a proper bakery for some thick boiled bagel bread.

cream cheese and egg actually tastes pretty good, the egg will add more protein. i love a ton of cream cheese on a bagel but it has to be a really dense bagel, the lighter ones just don't hold up to how much cream cheese i like.

there's a lot of fat in cream cheese too. it has protein because it's made with milk but not really that much, you shouldn't consider it a source of protein. get low fat cream cheese if you want to increase protein, it still tastes good and the difference isn't huge.

I live in Hong Kong now and there are no bagels anywhere please help.

>bony bitch almost a pretzel all worn out from all the people coming through

>so thick so tight might as well be a cake mmm sweet i could put cream cheese on it for days and never run out of bagel

this would make sense if the "bony bitch" wasn't incredibly flavourful, moist and sweet, while the "cake" is dry as fuck and tasteless

it's something you need to experience. in new york if possible.

I chuckled

That is way, way, WAY too much cream cheese.

i like the sprouted wheat whole grain bagels, toasted, with cream cheese. cant eat now, i have diabetes (im licking it), but yum. oh, i can eat a half bagel with less CC. thatll work as a treat. good with smoked salmon too. i think capers are silly, and the onions are sometimes too much.

kek

>being autistic

OP pls answer me, why do you make the same threads with such a huge time distance apart
most shitposters spam for weeks straight, but you waited a whole month to repost. very strange if you ask me.

Why do Americans eat bagels?

Nobody does this in Europe.

Why does anyone eat anything?

I went looking for bagels today, but couldn't find any. But I bought smoked salmon, cream cheese and some capers. I'll put it on some Kaiser rolls instead which look similar without the hole.

same reason they are all circumsized: they are in the iron grip of a ZOG

top fucking kek

Shadilay magapede

reporting back, this smoked salmon was a bit bland. Was hoping it would fight against the creaminess of the philly. It was alright, I guess if I had bagels around this might be relevant.