Tfw you get the maximun score but you are also hoping you are the only one in class who did it

>tfw you get the maximun score but you are also hoping you are the only one in class who did it

Is this brainlet behavior? I think I should transcend it but I just can't help

its chink/poo/kike behavior, yes

Yeah cumskin behavior is bitchining about Indians and chinks on reddit and Veeky Forums

how do I improve myself

you lost at the moment when you wanted to win

not really, your behavior has nothing to do with how smart you are

great stuff

this reminds me of the time when i got the highest score on my abstract algebra exam, but since it was only a B+, i was upset for the whole week.

I did this throughout undergrad and the first few semesters of grad school, but eventually stopped giving a fuck about grades. I end up actually learning more, since I am not saturating my brain every semester beyond what I enjoy. This then means that what I learn stays with me after the semester has finished.
>cumskin
I don't see how this is a bad thing, at all. It implies you're desirable, as your race is associated with orgasm. Same thing with "cracker." It just means that you crack the whip. Get better insults Chen.

Haha, yeah, I remember getting an 80% on a functional analysis exam, which is an A- in the grading scale the prof. uses. I literally was contemplating suicide, EVEN after realizing the student with the 2nd best grade got a 50%, and the class average was 30%.

This is manchild behavior and there is no known cure.
t. manchild

fuck you

I absolutely love fucking the grading scale for everybody else
I don't even do it on purpose

how do you people do it? study 24/7, going to a shitty state school, or genuinely gifted?

>tfw 85 percentile brainlet

i think you may be a narcissist or something like that

partially genetics/talent, partially thanks to good learning techniques, and a large amount of hard work.

some retards will meme that you don't need to study if you're gifted. wrong. you might need to study less if you're gifted, but you still need to actually learn stuff to know it. once you actually start training towards a profession, you can't just show up at the exam and bullshit your way through like you can in high school.

and i can't emphasize learning techniques enough either. i was a good student despite barely studying, not great, up until i was like 20. then i started really self-reflecting on my education. after that, i improved my learning techniques, focusing on the stuff that really works on me (in my case, practical training and experimentation, learning how stuff works fundamentally). i don't really study any more than i did before (possibly even less, i barely go to lectures nowadays), but my grades improved a lot since i started doing that

you should take talent out of the equation completely. whining about the lack of talent is the most brainlet shit you can do. it's just a sad excuse to be mediocre your whole life. if you really want to be better than the average shitter, then start acting like it. tell yourself you're smart, and any failure you sustain is the universe trying to prove you wrong. control your own fate and tell the universe to fuck off.

just came from the class
they did fail. I was the only one in the class to score a perfect score.

How does that make you feel user?

funny in my no-no bits

In most of my classes, just attending class and doing the homework is enough studying
It's different for the harder classes, where I need to review for tests

>tfw have the highest grade in all my science courses, yet I always want one and only one person to get a higher grade so that he can be the nerd.

A perfect score in america is easy as fuck

Who cares, crush your enemies and bury your rivals in the ground.