Turning your eggs into baby food

>Turning your eggs into baby food
Is there a better way to ruin eggs?

I like my eggs scrambled with ketchup drizzled atop them, like President Hoover enjoyed them.

Disgusting

I love Gordon but I'm gonna say it, his scrambled eggs are shit. They're just creamy mush and they lose too much of the consistency and flavour of eggs.

When I think of baby food eggs, his scrambled are the first that come to mind.

I enjoy over medium eggs when I'm also eating toast or pancakes. That way, I can use the bread item to pick up any remaining yolk. Yolk is fantastic on everything honestly. I like real maple syrup fine, but if I'm eating at a waffle house and all they have is fake butter and corn syrup, I'll use yolk instead.

Soufflé omelette master race reporting in

The ultimate way to consume eggs

Scrambled eggs are k, just for the love of god, don't overcook them. Which 9/10 of ppl do.

>not wiping your eggs

I eat my eggs scrambled, well done in a soup of ketchup

I don't even know what creme fraiche tastes like

Scrambled eggs are good as long as you don't over-whip or overcook them. I whip them with a fork till the yolk is just barely mixed throughout. It's kind of like mixing pancake or muffin batter - overdo it and they're crap.

Serious question? Should I whip them in the bowl then pour or just whip them in the pan?

>scramblecucks

I wouldn't call them shit. I know I'm a pleb for not enjoying them. Its just not a texture I'm accustomed too as an American. I feel the same way about egg nigiri in Japan. It tastes vaguely sweet and the texture is unpleasant in my admittedly wrong/uninformed/inexperienced opinion

They both work, whichever's more convenient.

I blacken my scrambled eggs and eat them in a bowl of ketchup with a glass of ketchup to drink.

I'm sure it was funny in your head.
Retard.

scrambled hollandaise mash yum yum

I wanted to like this guy but he seems like a real douche.

It's when a Frenchman busts a nut right down your throat.

He's lived one of my dreams: suckling delicious mummy milkies from an english woman. For that I must give him a grudging respect.

my dad puts ketchup on over easy eggs and mixes it with the yolk. he says his father did it too. glad to say i'll be ending this generation chain.