I believe in global warming

>I believe in global warming
>science has proven it, there's tons of scientific evidence

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticalscience.com/argument.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump

b-b-but muh 97 percent of bullshit

Please, brainlet. Explain to me what stands to be gained by faking global warming.

skepticalscience.com/argument.php

why should global warming be a bad thing if u are living in cold areas? men can live with +-5 ° and better + than - i guess

>I browse /pol/

It's called global warming, not local warming.
Still, people living close to sea level would be screwed if the temperature rises, even if they live in a cold area.

>I vocally deny AGW after having read a dozen of blog articles about it, despite not having a single clue about how I would go about leading research in the existence of AGW

You're not this dumb, are you?

Don't post dumb shit like that and call other people brainlets. Do you honestly think that the people who want to stop global warming are your friends?

Do you honestly think that the people who want to deny global warming are your friends?

Do you honestly think that a false equivalence and a possibly incorrect assumption about which side of the fence I'm on is going to get me not to argue the fact that your first post and each post since then have been moronic?

more like

answer the question

It's irrelevant. You're posting rhetorical garbage and if you want to be on the intellectual side stop being a fucking child about your beliefs.

run forrest run

>can't answer
stupid is as stupid does

Can you not take a hint? Jesus Christ no wonder that shitty propaganda worked on you. And I bet all those big oil people beat their wives and rape their dogs too in your little world.

>still no answer

Does my ability to answer your stupid question change for one second what in my mind I believe is the truth? You think I want your approval?

>what in my mind I believe is the truth
It doesn't fucking matter what you 'believe', what matters is the fucking composition of the atmosphere - which can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to have been altered by man's activities to be more opaque at the wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation the Earth emits.

Try and disprove any of this data. To argue against the existence of global warming, i.e. the accumulation of excess energy in the Earth's atmosphere, is to argue against thermodynamic and electromagnetic principles proven literally centuries ago.

The actual data about global warming was never something I attempted to debate with you. Are you embarrassed for falling for children's propaganda or something? I would be if I were you.

FYI

9317757 =/= 9317765

nice quads

>The actual data about global warming was never something I attempted to debate with you
Well that's a shame because it's the only thing that matters

>Well that's a shame because it's the only thing that matters
I disagree I think the tactics that global warming alarmists use to get people to go full heartedly into the cause of global warming whether or not it's true are horrendously unethical. The world and life is going to suck with or without global warming and I haven't been convinced that stopping it is going to benefit me in any way.

>still waiting

have fun with that you out of touch fuck

can't you find it, louiss?
louis-s-s?

>benefit me
Want to know how I know you are American?

> false equivalence
no claim of equivalency to be found

>I don't know what scientific consensus and working theory is

>brainlet

global warming doesn't exists

>normies
global warming exists

>actual smart people
the global climate is cyclic

>tiny tiny scale that represent 0.0000001% of the amount of time life has been on earth

>gets cornered by their own logic
>"f-false equivalence"
>doesn't answer the very simple question
ahaha you're fucking pathetic

>hello, yes, my opinion matters on a subject more than someone who studies it for a living
Next topic, why GMO's and vaccines are bullshit because I and Joe's organic psychic blog say so.