He read the bible before reading the catechism of the catholic church

>He read the bible before reading the catechism of the catholic church
Fucking retarded, kiddo.

Catholics are brainwashed morons.

dubs confirm that the bible is shit trash poopoo paper

Well, God didn't give you dubs so eat a dick.

Mary be praised for those blessed dubs!

>tfw born Catholic and taught Latin as a child

praise!

That doesn't make sense. The Bible is the source material, and presumably a more authoritative work than than catholic doctrine. reading the Bible first, probably the NT in particular, is the more reasonable approach.

Sit down and shut up, little pea-brain atheist.

Can I get source on this chicks youtube please. I saw a few of her videos on here earlier, but didn't sub and I forgot what her channel was called.

I kinda envy you

Explain yourself first.

>he didn't read the original versions from Marcion before he read the Catholic forgeries
What are you, retarded? You trust a power structure who imposes torture on their opposition and burns books over the the unadulterated original compilation. Nice.

Catholic = Code word for, "Christian" who can't think for themselves.

She deleted all of her videos, unfortunately.

Serious?! Wtf Veeky Forums... Can I at least get her name?

Carli Claire. Some user claimed she was pretty easy to find before she deleted her stuff.

>Carli deleted her channel
>KT is back but turned into a dead-eyed whore
Why can't anything good ever happen?

>Catholic = Code word for, "Christian" who can't think for themselves.
this so much

>protestantfags are THIS assblasted

Agree with this.
Any moron who worships Mary is actually following the teachings of shiner.
Gunna be hilarious on judgement day when god kills all the Catholics, Lutherans, Muslims and Protestants.

>Any moron who worships Mary

When will this meme end?

How many times were you molested?

fuck now I'm gonna have to convert

>pre catholic canon
>protestant
You're an uneducated fuckwit.

eight (8) times

It's not a meme.
Cultures at build under that principle,they give far more importance and glory to Mary than God itself

How can anyone still be Catholic after reading the Bible?

it's a miracle isn't it

>they give far more importance and glory to Mary than God itself

You clearly have no knowledge of Catholicism, kid.

god truly works in mysterious ways
gotta be a good boy and sit tight if I wanna go to heaven
praise Mary

>Acts 5:12

Boy... I'm Mexican, partially every Latin-American Catholic are like that and you could say the same about Italians.
Mary is the mercyful mother of God (I've heard that shit) and they act like she's the only one who can calm the wrath of his son which is a grumpy old man that's vengeful, mercyless, and always ready to condemn you when you fuck up.

Granted people are morons who don't have knowledge about their own religion and believe what they're told but you can't tell me that they hold some outlandish beliefs, some are so plain and simple as worshipping dozens of Saints and praying to them, I've seen this all my life

please Veeky Forums don't corrupt this pure soul

God will make you pay

Mexico is the country that banned Catholicism, exiled and executed priests and nuns and in doing so ruined their education system, right?

Yes, clearly the best example of Catholicism around.

Besides, Mary IS the mother of God (Or have you never read the Nicene Creed? Jesus is God). And do you not remember that the first instance of a public miracle performed by Jesus was at the wedding feast, when he turned water into wine only because Mary asked him to?