Brainlet pre-med here sci. I've got 9 months till my countries equivalent of the mdcat...

Brainlet pre-med here sci. I've got 9 months till my countries equivalent of the mdcat. It counts for 50 percent of my aggregate score, with a set of exams making up 20 percent.

The competition is too fucking high. I have almost no margin for error due to fucking up the 30 percent of my grade that has been done till now. To get into the best school, I'll need more than 95-96 percent.

How do I do that? The test isn't a joke (look at it yourself - drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ZM-3Pskjb7Szl4RUdXeF9saUU/view) How can a lazy bastard like me put in close to 10 hours a day for like 9 months?

Please help me, I dont mean to beg but i dont have any other option. My family is really counting on me too. Please..

And yes I am a paki commie sandnigger shitface terrorist, dont need to point that out. (youll understand when you see the exam)

Why not just retake the courses you've fucked up on?

Don't be a lazy bastard. 9 month is enough to make a perfect baby from two cells. I think this is also enough to learn some basics.

cmon lad, its fucking pakistan. You know things aren't that easy.
That's like telling an obese person to go on a diet and exercise. No shit. HOW? I can't concentrate for more than 3-4 hours.

>No shit. HOW?

Just do it.

What do you think ? Other people are some sort of super genius ? Do you think they have a gift ? They just work. More than the lazy bastard.

What do you want to end up as
If you wanna be surgeon I can help everything else beneath me soz

I'm sorry. What you say is true. But my question is - how can I possibly just keep working like that? It's unfeasible! But the fact is that I will need to work like crazy if i want to get admitted. How do people work so hard?
Help me get to the school first, the rest is irrelevant.

I assume you have some sort of textbook. Just memorize that shit. Work your hairy bollocks off and you'll be ok. How do you think others get in? To get to where they are, you have to do what they do.

The test has physics, chemistry, biology and english. Which combine for approximately 1800 pages of dense information.
I'll give it my best, but I don't have the self discipline.

Btw, according to my calculations, 6 pages a day will suffice. If I can properly learn 6 pages in something like 1.5-2 hours, then there is no big problem. But how should I revise? I can't keep revising, I've got other stuff like college tests of other chapters.

Wtf? Why is your exam in english?

Honestly the durkadurakstan MCAT looks piss easy compared to the real MCAT. Man up, dude.

>hurr durr I can't learn 1800 pages of freshman-level bullshit
Don't be a doctor then, because in med school there's going to be a lot more where that came from.

take adderall

It's not that I can't learn. I don't find memorization tough, I just don't have the commitment to put in the hours. How can I work on that? What schedules should I abide by? Anything, please!

Honestly you should be going into medicine with an attitude like that.

Google Pomodoro Technique.

Thank me later.

>the test isn't a joke
>multiple choice question
>highschool level questions

This test looks easy. Stop whining and get to work.

It looks easy but it isn't. The sheer amount of knowledge it covers makes it difficult to prepare for. Also, no calculators are allowed.

Juust work hard

lmao every question i saw while skimming was just regurgitation, you are an actual brainlet if you cant get a 95 on this test

Hilariously easy test. Also if you're not willing to put in multiple hours of studying a day then you're not gonna make it through medical school.

>I just don't have the commitment to put in the hours.
Then don't go to med school.

Isn't that the course with many """degrees""" these days anyway? I swear you can just memorize your way to 90%+ in most exams now.