I wish Veeky Forums consisted of more people exchanging ideas of rationality and understanding the world around us

I wish Veeky Forums consisted of more people exchanging ideas of rationality and understanding the world around us.

Why is it people arguing about IQs and how to IQs are great. I'm ultimately contributing to the problem but why do people do this?

>I'm ultimately contributing to the problem
Faggot

Just ignore all the IQ/race/climate change thread.

>why do people do this?

Because it's Veeky Forums and because it's /pol/chan.

Why do you think these are such common topics?

Misconception with the board title or are people just genuine FAGGOTS

>I wish Veeky Forums consisted of more people exchanging ideas of rationality and understanding the world around us.
Rationally understanding the world is impossible. Nothing in life is rational.
The only thing we can do is pick out small parts of reality and try to figure out the bigger picture, that is physics.
But it does not actually give us any understanding.

You can't avoid these topics because they are of high importance. IQ matters, race matters and climate change matters. There should be another board for it though.

>Rationally understanding the world is impossible. Nothing in life is rational.

Could you elaborate on that?

We've found the one person in history who is entirely uncapable of rationality.

Because it's called the fucking Internet you complete faggot. Did you not expect to find degeneracy on Veeky Forums?

>IQ matters, race matters
Only important on a political standpoint, and even then, they are a matter of probabilities, not facts (in the way that a black person is more likely to have a low IQ, but cannot be said to actually have so, the same way that a particle can't be said to be in a specific place until it is in fact observed).

Don't listen to this faggot, join the IQ discord: Permanent Invite: mK4ztRN

>>IQ matters, race matters only important on a political standpoint
Ah I see. You're a faggot.

No, I just know that science is neutral.
Take your political agenda back to your containment board.

One word

Veeky Forums.

This is Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums is a racist imageboard for trolls. This website was not designed or planned for rational scientific discussion. Its a bit like if you had a science club for donald trump campaigners. What the fuck do you think is gonna happen? Do you really think it won't be unfathomably retarded?

Also, you're not contributing to the problem OP. Problems cannot be fixed if they're not addressed.

>I have a low IQ therefore IQ doesn't matter.

>Veeky Forums is a racist imageboard for trolls.
you are a troll if you say that

1/10

Veeky Forums is a racist imageboard for trolls. The main board is /b/ which is designed almost purely for racism and trolling. Retards spread onto other boards from /b/.

Having a science board on Veeky Forums is like having a science convention within a donald trump rally or alt right club.

Racist imageboard for retards is far more accurate, many people here are serious. Might be hard to believe, but they are.

Crazy For Kucked Poofs!

>Faggot
Why the homophobia?

>racist imageboard
nibba how is an inanimate object racist

>Racist imageboard for retards is far more accurate, many people here are serious. Might be hard to believe, but they are.
Veeky Forums is satire

>>>/tumblr/

>MUH DRUMPF
why the fuck are you here then, you absolute retard? fuck off

>some people are smarter than others
>yes, that makes sense
>some people are dumber than others
>UM IQ DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING
why does that happen every time

>some people are able to solve some subset of problems faster than others
>it matters

why are you here if you get triggered this easily

>subset
What, pray tell, do IQ tests apparently neglect to test?

if you have any interesting ideas to talk about, make a thread you faggot

if you want to talk about "rationality and understanding the world" though you better go to /r/iamverysmart or some shit