Why do black people go on about white peoples not seasoning their food when the only way they know how to cook is to...

Why do black people go on about white peoples not seasoning their food when the only way they know how to cook is to fry everything in oil and over salt everything?

Why do people who get asspained about getting generalised go on to generalise others?

>asking a question is asspained
Liberal logic ladies and gentlemen...

u so asspained i was about to mail you some ass ointment, cracker.

is this you?

how come niggers stink? every times i see a nigger they stink

yes

May I just remind people that this board is actually predominantly white, and so most "lol white ppp food" posts come from white anons who are ironically shitposting. The remainder of those posts come from non-white anons who are most likely also just shitposting because it's that easy to get a rise out of anons here with that.

>make a joke about whites
>whites get mildly annoyed on the internet
>"Lol butthurt white, just deal with it :)"

>make a joke about blacks
>an entire (liberal) down riots, is looted
>CNN Headline - Is white supremacy returning to America? (Yes)
>entire GOP disavows the current president
>black-on-white crime briefly doubles for a week, but it was already immense so no one notices

what stinks to you is a major aphrodisiac to white women. Pheromones, son. pheromones.

deep, primal pheromones that screams out "I got a big thick white dick for all yo' white bitches!" for miles around.

Too much melanin

The fact that this post is pretty damn accurate in regards to the current state of this country is hilarious and frightening. Fuck blacks and fuck liberals. Me and my guns can literally not wait for the race war :)

>primal pheromones that screams out "I got a big thick white dick for all yo' white bitches!"

Nice Freudian slip, Tyrone

>It's another "LARP righters believe irl memeing is valid" episode
poor little whiteboi

why can't facebook people appreciate this?

Because Facebook makes sure they don't

kek, this is spot-on

i don't think it would be asked if the person asking it wasn't asspained

'lol whites can't into flavor' is a SEA meme that blacks stole like they steal everything, and which they can't be criticized for stealing because the only people higher than them in the privilege stack are Muslims.

lol

FUN FACT:

African American Obesity, Diabetes, and rates of Heart Disease are by far, the highest of any race or ethnicity in America.

Fat, salt, & soul food = Highest rates of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, & premature death.

Way to go Niggers. You got flava!

>African American Obesity, Diabetes, and rates of Heart Disease are by far, the highest of any race or ethnicity in America.
>Fat, salt, & soul food = Highest rates of cancer, diabetes, heart disease, & premature death.
>Way to go Niggers. You got flava!

Y'LL WHITE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW BOUT BLACK COOKIN SECRET: FAT & SALT

sssshhhhhh don't tell nobody.....

>FUN FACT:

American niggers also make up the smallest percentage of VEGANS and VEGETARIANS of any race.

Comon' vegans. Go tell some niggers their BBQ Ribs soul food is killing them and they need to switch to eating carrots.

lol Not one vegetarian coward will even dare try.

Way to prove his point dude

>American niggers also make up the smallest percentage of VEGANS and VEGETARIANS of any race.
>Comon' vegans. Go tell some niggers their BBQ Ribs soul food is killing them and they need to switch to eating carrots.

Some 80 pound white boy vegan is about to get nigger gang raped if he tries that shit.

>Comon' vegans. Go tell some niggers their BBQ Ribs soul food is killing them and they need to switch to eating carrots.

I would love to see some fucking naive little Vegans go wander over to World Star Hip Hop and shit on the niggers cooking for being unhealthy.

Those vegans will be labeled as racists and get fucking banned from their board. kek

Holy shit you were so asspained getting called out on /co/ you came to Veeky Forums to cry about it.

I would pay $100 to see some tatted up purple hair white boy vegan wander into a Rosco's Chicken & Waffles then admonish the niggers for eating "tortured chicken."

I'd want front row seats to that show.

TBQH blacks can smoke anything better than the white devil. Them fucking negros can out smoke even the most savvy chef without a sweat on their brow.

Fuck off samefag

Link? I could use a good laugh

>blacks can smoke anything better than the white devil

I disagree.

Vegetarians & liberals are all cowards... they'd rather preach and yell and scream at their own parents who support them; preach at the chior, because the chior isn't going to fight back or fucking behead you.

Time to GET ON THE ROAD AGAIN Willie...get the fuck out.

100% this. The vast majority of rabid liberals are the same kids who live in their parents basement but swear, yell, and spit at their own mother and father because it makes them feel powerful.

also lawry's

It's in one of the defender's threads I forget which one.

Does virtue signaling how much you shovel sopping meat down your throat make up for the inferiority complex?

Wait... Are niggers actually bragging that they put so much lard and salt on everything that makes Blacks the most unhealthy and Diseased race in America?

>Wait... Are niggers actually bragging that they put so much lard and salt on everything that makes Blacks the most unhealthy and Diseased race in America?

They are right though. It's best just to ignore all this race baiting, divide and conquer bullshit

>It's best just to ignore all this race baiting, divide and conquer bullshit

It's very hared to ignore these liberals and niggers when they blame every fucking one of their own failures and incompetence on other people.

Yeh I forgot to add that black people and lefties should be doing the same, instead of chimping out and destroying everything

Blacks in the us have shitty heart due to 22% white admixture on average.
Race mixing kills.

No one does that in real life, just losers RPing safely behind anonymity.

Also, lol @ all your "the Left this, the Right that" bullshit. This isn't the place for it and both Leftists and Rightists are equally wrong anyway.

>tfw you're happiest when you don't talk to anyone or browse any boards because you don't have to deal with hate and bigotry but you're kind of lonely and still feel bad that people treat each other this way and want to try to fix it but your body is falling apart and you're in pain every day and trying to be around people when it takes so much effort to not just scream or cry because of the massive amount of physical pain gets to be overwhelming so you run away from everything again