What's more fundamental than the laws of nature? And how do we discover THAT?

What's more fundamental than the laws of nature? And how do we discover THAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noether's_theorem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

memes

>What's more fundamental than the laws of nature

The laws of mathematics.

>And how do we discover THAT?

Pray to God.

but math only talks of shape and quantity and well, that is only scratching the surface.

Learn more math

>mathematics

Math is a concept, not a real thing.

In did, but it is only a system which work on laws of universe. Basically you can use diffrent way to record reality but system 0:1 is a most accurate.

>e=mc2 is a concept
>it has no real world application

t. brainlet

read again, brainlet

Why did you delete my thread mod?

That's physics, not memematics, brainlet.

and you're typing words, but not letters, brainlet

Math is a concept. That's how axioms work.

>Math is a concept
To call it a concept it must be conceptualized. That is for a concept to exist a human must have thought of it first. Stars have been burning hydrogen LONG before humans first "conceptualized" it.

I would say math exists both in the real world AND inside our heads. It exists both places at once. Therefore it supersedes any laws of physics and is MORE fundamental to the laws of nature, which is ITT.

concepts are realer than matter.
the concept of "real" is a concept. its also real.

>What's more fundamental than the laws of nature?
Enlightenment.

>And how do we discover THAT?
Zen.

Gravity. Gravity is the first of the fundamental forces to form after the Big Bang. We believe gravity formed first due to models. We can't say that it is one hundred percent true however gravity is the most likely of the fundamental forces to arise first.

relax people, this guy is just trolling

symmetries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noether's_theorem

me laying pipe in your mother

You moron. Math is just symbols and shit humans apply to the real world and fantasy in order to very terribly quantify it. Actual nature has nothing at all to do with math because math is just a language system we use to get ideas across to other people.

There is no math in nature.